• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

The Exia threw it's Long Blade at the F91, while it flew in a zigzag to evade the beam shots. The Exia drew it's short blade, while Chuya quickly opened the SP slot, selecting GN Break.

Her Gundam's appearance suddenly shifted, as the armor of the Exia shattered, as if it was exploding, but In reality, Chuya's Gundam was actually shedding off it's exterior armor to increase mobility.

Still holding the GN Sword and Blade, her gunpla's true form was revealed. It had a folded up V fin, like a unicorn Gundam, and it's body was more slender, not unlike the G Portent and Nobel, but it retained the glowing core of the Exia, and as the fin soon split into a V, energy expanded from the back of the GN Drive, before it wrapped around her Gundam, now glowing Crimson.

'GN Break, an ability based on Tieria Erde's Cherubim Gundam's true form. Powered by the GN Drive of 00 MS, and possessing the destroy mode of the Unicorn Gundam's, my gunpla, the Crimson Angel, will be what will win us the battle..... Feng.'

“This....will be tough.”

“But we'll make it!”

Back at the participants' spectator room,Jing watched the battle fold out,unsure of whether he should be worried about the girls or about what had lead to Chuya fighting alone.

"Let's go!" Chuya yelled, as the Crimson Angel jetted towards both gunpla, but vanished before appearing behind the Age, thrusting it's sword through it's back unit and out the front, before jetting back as the Age exploded. 'Just one more. Once I win this..... We'll be able to move on. Feng, I hope you are watching.' she thought.

Somewhere outside in a barely crowded train,a girl was watching the livestream of the current match in the qualifier tournament,clearly nervous about the end results of the battle.

You're almost there Chuya....please...dont falter!

---------------------------
Qualifier Tournament Arena
----------------------------
It was just the F91 and Exia remaining,both gunplas as badly damaged as the other,and with their swords drawn against each other.

The Crimson Angel had a broken V Fin, and scratches on parts of it's body, but not any severe damages to the joints. More or less, just parts of armor torn and broken.

Chuya would smile. "You are pretty good, keeping up with my speed." Her gunpla flew forward, as their swords clashed, Sparks flying. "So, why are you here? As of now, fighting in a team?" Chuya asked, interested in Inazuma's motivation for battling.

“....I didn't want to be left out again.”

The F91 raised its head to look at the Exia's as Inazuma spoke.

“I....I was always to one usually doing the building and designing,not wanting to ever bring my gunpla into battle. But....after seeing all my sisters and brother battle enthusiastically with their own Gunplas....I...I don't want to be the odd one out in my family anymore!

Inazuma.....

"That's an admirable reason, but I'm fighting for a reason as well! My friend is counting on me to pull us through!" Her Crimson Angel raised and pulled a hand back, GN particles converging and changing into electricity, covering it's lower arm. "My fighting spirit is always flowing! It never weakens! Take this, the incarnation of my strength! Lightning Slash!" The Crimson Angel used it's glowing arm like a sword, slashing down at Inazuma's gunpla.

“No way we're losing this!”

The core fighter still attached behind the F91 undocked itself,flying towards the chest of the Exia and colliding onto it with enough force to let Inazuma defeat her opponent in time before Chuya could attempt to counterattack.

“We did it!”

Ikazuchi and Akatsuki embraced Inazuma out of relief at their victory. While Chuya was exiting the arena,she saw Jing standing by the side,as if he was waiting for someone.

“......You were really good there,Chuya Narukami”

Chuya bowed in respect. "Mr. Lin, I was hoping I would have gotten my team to advance into the next round. I'm sorry for the result."

"I don't think it was a disappointment." Heero would say, walking up to the group. "Anyone who can make a gunpla go beyond it's normal capabilities is worth my respect." She then looked at Jing. "Am I right?"

Chuya stared at Jing with puppy eyes.

“Indeed.”

Jing smiled at Chuya as he gave the latter an affectionate headpat (the one thing he usually does,and no he has no headpatting fetish) before retracting his hand.

“Not only did you last for a very long time on your own,you also managed to take down two of your opponents,if excluding the core fighter. Even the rest of our fights weren't as intense as your will.”

“Sorry I was late!”

The three of them turned at the entrance,where they saw Feng running towards them before stopping to take a short breath.

“You're awfully late. Your teammate really.could've used your help back there.”

“That...I am well aware....”

Feng spoke in between each tired pants. She then looked at Chuya and bowed apologetically.

“Chuya,I'm sorry I wasn't there to battle alongside you,and I dare not for forgiveness for this.”

Chuya shook her head. "No, I just wasn't expecting one of the opposing gunpla to keep up with my Exia and it's Crimson Angel form." She would then look towards Inazuma and say, "It's pilot utilized some martial arts when we fought. To think I would resort to using the Lightning Blade technique."

“Well....she IS also another good student mentored by Master Takashi himself,so it's understandable that she'd be hard to deal with.”

Jing checked the schedule for the next upcoming match.

“....Illya's turn now.”

“The Berserker's here?”

“Yeah. Knowing the opponents her team is facing now...this could be another intense match.”

Chuya looked at Feng, confused. "The Berserker? Who is she?"

The Announcer would begin introductions.

"First of, we have the reborn Team Celestial Sphere, led by Shia Kijima! Joining her are two past participants, Sei Iori, creator of the Star Build Strike, and Reiji, the fighter who piloted it to the very end!" The crowd cheered as the tree walked up to the table.

"Now, their opponents, lead by Illyasviel von Einzbern, The Berserker herself, her team consists of the previous member of team new world, Emiya Itsuka, and a new fighter, who is his sister, Hibiki Itsuka! Lets welcome to the battlefield, Team Tekkadan!"

Illya would walk up to the battlefield, with Hibiki and Emiya by her side. Illya looked at her cousin and say, "It's funny. I was hoping we would fight later." Shia would reply calmly, "I never expected this either."

"But it means this will be more fun!" Reiji said, as the teams set their gunpla up. Archer got on to the launcher, and looked at her mother. "I won't let you down!" She said. "But my cousin won't be an easy fight." "Exactly!" Said a voice across from them. Illya would be surprised to see Shia was using a gunpla girl as well.

"I am Shia Raiser, at your service." She said.

Reiji would place his gunpla, which surprised Jing due to what it was.

Sei placed his AGE Avalon, as Hibiki and Emiya placed their Gunpla respectively.

The field would then generate into a blue sky with several floating islands.

-battle start-

"Illyasviel "the Berserker", 00 Archer, Let's go!"

"Emiya Itsuka, Ryukami Gundam, Take Off!"

"Hibiki Itsuka, Nova Dragon, Beginning mission!"

"Shia Kijima, 00 Shia Raiser, Launch!"

"Sei Iori, Gundam AGE Avalon, Here I go!"

"Reiji, GX 00 Raiser, Let's go!"

The gunpla took off, ready for combat as the fight began.

Of course, Reiji would go ahead to make first contact, the GX Raiser drawing both GN Buster sword III before charging in and getting blindsided by Hibiki's Gunpla, being knocked downwards before it stopped mid air, and flew back up, connecting and trading blows with Hibiki's Nova Dragon.

Feng and Chuya were now at the spectator room alongside Heero,Jing,Kotori and Elizabeth.

Well then.....how would the three of you handle an ultimate builder,a legendary builder and a legendary fighter?

“The one piloting the MS Frame Arms Girl would be Illyasviel von Einzbern,other known by her moniker:The Berserker.”

Feng explained to Chuya as she pointed at the white haired girl positioned between Hibiki and Emiya.

"So that's her.... I don't see how she could be a "Berserker" though." Chuya replied. "Oh, you'll see soon enough." Elizabeth replied.

-Battle-

"Launching Sword Bits!" Sei yelled, as the Avalon sent it's four sword bits out towards the Ryukami. The Ryukami flew forward at great speeds, before it's wings detatched, and split into multiple blade feathers, before they flew quickly around and through the Avalon's sword bits, destroying them quickly.

Sei was surprised, but he wasn't out. "FXplosion!" His gunpla glowed silver, as spikes of energy left out of it's shoulders, knees, arms, and feet, before it flew at high speeds towards the Ryukami, aiming to slice through.

"You're wide open!" Raiser yelled, before firing her mega particle cannon at Archer. Archer quickly projected a shield, specifically the kind Shidens used in IBO, the beam hitting and bouncing off the shield. Archer flew forward with the shield, before getting close and slamming the shield into the MPG, both weapons shattering. Archer would throw a punch at Raiser's face, but Raiser put a hand up to block, before dragging Archer close and kicking her away. Archer flipped back and stood in mid air. "You have a very strong gunpla girl Shia!" Illya commented. "You aren't too bad yourself!" Raiser said to Archer.

As Hibiki had found out,Reiji himself was no slouch either,as he was able to deal with the Nova Dragon's ability to materialise weapons in a "surprise" draw manner.

“I never thought I'd be fighting against one of the two champions of the 7th GBWT...!”

Reiji smiled confidently. "But you are pretty good yourself!" He closed his eyes before opening them. "Trans Am!"

Archer materialized two beam sabers, blades crossing with Raiser's, both trying to push the other back. Illya would then close her eyes, before synchronizing with Archer, both shouting, "Trans Am!"
Soon, Raiser had to keep blocking and parrying, but then, Shia yelled, "Trans Am!" Before the two gunpla girls fought evenly.

The Ryukami Ducked under the hurtling Avalon, mouth opening as if fired a single powerful beam shot through Sei's gunpla, destroying it.

“Trans-Am already?”

Nova Dragon could only barely shield itself from the GX Raiser's furious assault. Three times the speed? So it seems.

“Seems I'll have to initiate Accel Form then.”

Hibiki's left orb projected several decks,one of the SP deck being selected while the GX Raiser was still charging towards the Nova Dragon.

"Trial:Accel"

Nova's eyes flashed magenta as its wings opened up,revealing several glowing parts as it generated a "Wings of Light"-esqe effect. The Nova Dragon's body also generated some blue Tron Linings as its speed vastly increased,rivaling the Trans-Am GX Raiser.

"Ngh!" Reiji would let out, the GX Raiser quickly getting easily blocked and parried by the Nova Dragon's attacks.

"Trace On!" Illya/Archer yelled, one of the GN projectors on her right hand had blue circuit lines appear, before her hand was now the Palma Fiora that the Destiny had. She blocked a sword Strike from Raiser, before bringing up the Palma Fiora to Raisers chest, before firing. Raiser was knocked back into the side of an island, cleaving it in two as Raiser stopped flying back. Her back Unit was destroyed.

Shia quickly brought up the communicator to speak with Reiji. "Reiji, I need your Back unit!" "I'm kinda busy here- ack!" From the sound of it, Reiji was getting his ass royally handed to him.

“This is it!”

An extended claw materialised on the Nova Dragon's right hand as it sped towards the GX Raiser. The claws sliced the GX Raiser in half,just in time for the Accel Countdown to reach the end. However,the GX Raiser's back unit was still intact.

The Back unit quickly transformed into mobile weapon mode, catching the GN swords left behind and flying away. Raiser quickly flew down and away from Archer, before reaching the back unit and combining with it, and gripping the two GN Buster swords tight.

Archer, Ryukami, and Nova Dragon had Raiser surrounded. "Alright cousin, you want to quit now?"

"Nope! Fight is just getting started!" Shia said, a blue aura surrounding her and Raiser. "Come at me!" They both said at once.

"If Shia wants us to hit her with all we got, I'm not going to disappoint her!" Illya said, as Archer jet towards Shia. Archer made two buster Sword III appear in her hands, before the two gunpla girls start attacking and countering each other's sword strikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back