• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

"Kirito Mitsuragi, Black Sword Raiser! Here I go!"

After his gunpla took off, it flew straight ahead, before seeing the Destiny approaching it. The Raiser brought it's riffles up, before firing them at the Destiny.

Destiny responded by raising its physical shield up to block the shot. It then threw the shield to the right and fired at it,causing the beam shots to ricochet off the shield and fly towards Black Sword Raiser from the side.

The Raiser jetted upwards, before descending down at the Destiny, aiming at the Destiny's own rifle, before throwing one of it's rifles in hand like a shuriken, connecting with the rifle as both weapons shattered. The Raiser continued the pressure, firing it's remaining rifle.

Jing had his Gundam evade every incoming fire as it confronted the Black Sword Raiser for a melee match. Equipping both Flashedge Beam Sabers,the blade merged with each other to form a massive blade to cut down its target. Destiny missed,but it destroyed the last rifle Black Sword Raiser was holding.

The Raiser would put it's hands on the weapons on it's back, before drawing them both. The blades then unfolded, revealing them to be Arondeights, the sword the Destiny was recognized for using. What was interesting was how it wielded both as if they were one handed melee weapons.

Dual Wielding two long swords like that......his Gundam must have some sturdy structure to be able to pull that off without being sluggish.

Destiny then equipped its Arondhight on its right hand as it prepared to parry the Black Sword Raiser's strikes.

As the blades clashed, Kirito contacted Jing, and asked a question. "Do you really wish to continue, not knowing what your friend is?" He said this speaking of Elizabeth.

“What if I do? I'll eventually find out as time goes on anyway.”

Jing replied as the Destiny kicked the Black Sword Raiser to the side.

Bringing its Dual-Flashedge wielding hand up to use its beam saber(s) in defense,Destiny glared at its enemy.

“What exactly made you decide that we should fight alone? It was as if there was something you knew of my friend.”

Kirito glared into the eyes of the Destiny, before responding. "You heard of the white devil?" The Raiser flew back and around, before swinging one Sword at the wings. "She isn't the only one."

As the sword swung closer towards the wing,Destiny suddenly dropped its Arondhight and,using its Palma Fiorcina-activated right palm,grabbed the sword as it stared into the Black Sword Raise's eyes. Destiny had swiftly swung the Flashedge at its enemy's other sword,disarming the Black Sword Raiser. Jing suddenly sounded oddly calm about it,yet there was something about his speaking that hint he was trying not to explode in anger from the revelation.

“Who....told....you......?”

"We knights always keep tabs on the fighters who pose a threat to others. Our second in command, Noza Daimunji, already fought the White Devil..... But there is two others like her. Your friend, Elizabeth Kyoujin just recently had a change in her behavior, correct?"

“....I do noticed.”

The Black Sword Raiser pulled its sword off the Destiny's palms and attempted to cut down the latter,only to be blocked

“Are you straight up saying that you and the "knights" think that simply destroying their Gundams or alienating them will solve the problems!?”

Kirito responded by having his Gundam kick Destiny down onto the ground,leaving a trail on the ground caused by the latter Gundam getting "dragged" across the snowy environment.

"If only you knew what the reason I'm fighting you now was." The Raiser flew back and landed a few yards away, before Kirito put a hand over one of his eyes. "I'm doing my best to show you that their alternate personalities are not all that wicked, and they can change.... But you must guide them towards that realization." He brought his hand down before his eyes shifted to a crimson red color. "Only then can they be able to fight without becoming demons themselves!" His Raiser's GN Drives on the shoulders spun rapidly, the strange attachments on them opening up to reveal energy wings.

"Trans Am Infinity!" His gunpla glew a dark pink color instead of the normal red, as it crossed both Arondeights in a challenge stance. "I want you to hit me with everything you got! Show me your resolve for saving them both!"

Hit him with everything I have he says.....

Destiny sat up as it looked at the Black Sword Raiser,now in Trans Am Infinity. The former Gundam then raised its right hand to the side,as if it was waiting for something to be handed to it.

Then I suppose it is time to see what that "Pandora" really is....!

Several blue lines appeared on the Destiny's right hand,and the add-on briefcase that Jing was given flew onto its hold. Without a warning,Destiny slammed the briefcase's side onto the ground,causing it to transforming I to some wave-motion cannon that fired extremely quickly at its target.

The continuous stream of beam,while successfully blocked by the Black Sword Raiser,was pushing its target back each second. Meanwhile from the briefcase emerged some nanomachines not unlike that of the Iron Man Mk80's that merged into Destiny,repairing the gash on its right arm at the same time.

“You want my all? Then I'll show it to you then.”

The briefcase itself had also turned into nanomachines and merged with the Destiny.

“What was that...?”

The audience were taken aback by the new weapon that Destiny was now wielding which had merged into it. Team Lesser Key however,looked as if they had expected it.

Last edited:
“Truth be told,I have absolutely no idea.”

The nanomachines formed a buster sword similar to the Red Frame Astray Kai on Destiny's right hand.

“But it works either way,so let's end this battle while we can.”

Destiny flew towards the Black Sword Raiser,the Flashedge pointed towards its target.

The Tactical Arms IIL opened and snapped onto the aforementioned second sword,the pressure of the closing blades causing it to leave a paper-thin dent on the sword before Destiny kicked the Black Sword Raiser back.

The Raiser flipped back before landing on one knee and stabbing the damaged Sword into the ground to stop it from moving back anymore. The sword broke after, but the Raiser got up, before the claw on the arm that held the sword extended, the wings swirling around the Arondheit itself.

"I was hoping to save this for later... But now I'm actually angry towards using my special right now!" The Raiser flew forward, a beam of light extending from the blade before the Raiser brought it down, kicking up a huge explosion of snow, concealing weather the Destiny evaded the impact or not.

It didn't,or so it seem. The Black Sword Raiser saw a heavily damaged Destiny kneeling on the ground before it,until it slowly shrunk back into its briefcase-form. Destiny left a decoy.

"What?!" Kirito sounded shocked, as Raiser found itself knocked towards the ground a fair distance away. It got up quickly, and saw the Destiny with the wings of light activated, and the Arondheit in hand, closed.

Kirito chuckled to himself, before grinning at the challenge. "Alright, come at me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back