• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

“Nii-chan,do we help out or let her handle Shia herself?”

Hibiki asked Emiya,unsure of whether they would need to help out or let Illya fight one-on-one against her cousin. On one hand,they could cover fire,however, there was the risk of accidentally hitting Archer herself.

"We should wait. Besides, those two look like they are having fun." Emiya said, which would have Hibiki to take a look. Of course, Archer was grinning along with Raiser. Their pilots also smirked, as their gunpla crossed blades. "Shia, you are an amazing fighter!" "Back at you Illya!" Their swords crossed again, Sparks flying. "But I'm not going to lose this!" "Are you sure?" Illya asked. Archer quickly flew back, before materializing a sword, one Felicia quickly recognized. "My girlfriend is-!"

Wind swirled around her blade, before jetting in to swing her blade at Raiser, missing completely. "Huh? Illya..... Did you miss on purpose?" "Yes." Just then wind slammed into Raiser, knocking her back close to the boundary line.

“They projected the Excalibur!?”

It was at this moment that fully hammered one thing:Saori just gave him a living hell that will await him in the finals.

“.......This....will be a challenge.”

Raiser was struggling to stay upright, her chest heavily damaged by the Excalibur's wind. 'W-when did she .....?' Shia would think to herself. Archer would appear in front on Raiser, or in reality, quickly get in front of her with trans am, before punching her in the chest, knocking her out of the arena.

-Battle Ended-

The AR vanished as the teams retrieved their gunpla. "You did amazing Tekkadan." Reiji would say. "Your team was quite impressive."
"You three keep fighting with that same determination. You guys will go far!" Sei would add.

“There,that would be why she's called the Berserker. It wouldn't matter what situation it is,but she'll charge in and start giving hell to anyone she battles against.”

“And it seems she's starting to give an even bigger hell now”

Jing sighed and turned away.

“I'm off to the convenience store for a drink....”

Elizabeth would look at Jing, asking jokingly, but her eyes, which were still red, gave off a mean look about her. "You aren't going to get drunk, are you?"

Chuya looked at Elizabeth, angered. "Hey! Don't talk to your friend like that!"

Meanwhile, in the arena, the next team would begin fighting.

Heero Yuy, piloting a blue wing Gundam, flew in and sliced an enemy ms, a Union Flag, in half at the waist. A GNX would grab the Union Flag with one arm and jet back away from the opposing Gundam, only for Noza to bring his Dormon up behind the two retreating gunpla, and slice the two in half with the beam Naginata, before flying back away from the explosion.

"Damn it!" Yelled the Union Flag pilot, as he took his helmet off and threw it to the ground, only for it to bounce up and hit him in the face.
"You okay Patrick?" One of his teammates asked. "No Graham, I'm not!" "Geez, if only you didn't get completely wrecked by the Wing, I'd try using the Graham special to get an upper hand."

"Let's just hope 'Ribbons Almark' can win this." Patrick said, looking back at the battle.

A 00 variant of the RX-72 Gundam colored silver flew around the Satellite shots the X Gundam type that Maoh used. It quickly got in the X's face before shooting it's GN rifle into the chest, destroying it. The 0 Gundam quickly turned around, as the Dormon and Wing were facing it. "Alright Ribbons, you got two options, surrender peacefully, or get your ass kicked! Your choice!" Heero offered.

Ribbons looked at the two gunpla from his control terminal, before replying, "No. I'm not going to surrender. I have a friend I need to fight again," he pictured the day he gave a certain participant from team Cosmic Blazer his very first gunpla, an RG Exia. "I'm not losing this without a fight."

Jing didn't seem pretty upset about what Elizabeth had said however,though her red eyes did have him raise his eyebrows a little.

"The last time i was forced a bottle of vodka down my throat,i went R35 for two whole hours,which was the worst memory i had. So no,I'm just going to get myself a-"

The modified RX78 on screen caught his eye however,and he turned to look at the current battle.

"....On second thought,I don't have time for one."

That RX78.....Ribbons Almark....?

"You got a goal, I admire that, but I'm not going to lose!" Heero would say, before the Wing Custom felw forward. Ribbons looked at the incoming gunpla, before he said two words.

"Feather Blades"

The GN Drive on back of the 0 Gundam spun as green feathers flew from them, before flying towards the Wing Gundam and slicing through it's arms and legs like butter. The wings on the Wing Gundam suddenly ejected, revealing them to be a backpack that quickly attached to the Dormon, as the Wing got impaled by a feather, exploding.

Noza looked at the 0 Gundam, sensing something he was looking for. 'A worthy opponent.' Noza thought, before smirking. "Alright Ribbons, let's fight!" He yelled, as his own gunpla activated Face Open, it's Ogre face appearing.

"Trans Am!" Ribbons said, his Gundam taking on a red tint before the two started combat, the RX drawing a beam saber before firing at the Dormon. The Dormon evaded as it swung it's Naginata at the head. The RX blocked with it's Saber before kicking the Dormon away.

“.....Ribbons' gotten better ever since that time.”

Setsuna noted outloud as he looked at the match. The last time they fought,Ribbons was able to effortlessly parry his attacks and counter back. And now? Here he has defeated the X Maoh,destroyed the main body of the Wing Gundam,and is now holding The Dormon off on equal grounds.

Would it be a mere walk in the park for him if we had fought again now? I only managed to win against him once out of luck due to the environment....

Back the the battle, the 0 Gundam had both Beam Sabers drawn, the Dormon lost an arm, and was holding the Sword currently. Noza huffed and breathed heavily. "Not bad." He said. "Hardly anyone manages to get this far against me."

"Well I can tell you, I'm going to be the first one to defeat you then. I wont lose to 'Noza the unbeatable' unlike the others." His RX Gundam flew forward, the Dormon did the same. The GN feathers from the back of the Gundam would fly around before creating a makeshift barrier, blocking the Dormon's attack, before bringing both sabers down in an X, destroying it.

-Battle Ended-

Heero was shocked. "We...... Lost?!"
Noza would grab his gunpla remains and look at Ribbons. "To think my title ended today. You are going to go far." "I already came this far with my friends. I will not give up until I see Setsuna again."

Graham and Patrick would run up to their leader, and congratulate him.

Illya would return just now into the waiting room, noticing Jing was looking at the screen. She walked up to him and asked him, "Do you know that person?" She asked.

“.....Ribbons Almark.”

Was all that Setsuna muttered as he went out in search for the pilot of the RX78,earning him confused looks from everyone else in the room except Feng,Akatsuki,Hibiki,Ikazuchi and Inazuma,who seemed to know why he ran off.

Ribbons Almark would head towards the waiting room with his team, as he took his phone out. "I wonder what Miss Erde is up to right now?" "You mean that girl you like?" Patrick asked. "Yes." Ribbons replied. "It's quite funny how we reformed team Celestial Rebirth after you learned Setsuna used the Quantum system." Graham would say. "True. I know we took the names of the pilots who opposed Celestial Being, but we know they were just misunderstood. They weren't trying to cause trouble for the sake of it." Patrick replied.

Ribbons looked ahead, to see Jing Lin, or as he knew him now as Setsuna F Seiei, looking back at him. "Long time no see Setsuna." Ribbons said.

“I would've said the same about you.”

Setsuna spoke as he approached the group,subtly in disbelief at the fact that he was actually seeing Ribbons after go-i mean,Gundam knows how long.

“I thought you've left Gunpla Battle after what had happened to you years back.”

"Yeah. To think that I would come back though. I'm mentally stable now. I'm not going to fall from mental strain like the last time. If you remember, I got rid of my Ribbons Gundam so it would not happen again."

He soon received a phone call. Ribbons quickly picked it up. "Hello? Ah-um Terra! W-What is going on?" His personality completely changed the moment he was speaking with her. It seems Setsuna isn't the only one with girl problems.

Ah.....that.....I remembered that we strangely got along quite quickly due to how bad we are at keeping our composure when talking with the women we loved.

Setsuna then turned to look at both Graham and Patrick as they waited for Ribbons to finish talking behind the line.

“It has been a while,Graham Aker,and Patrick Colasour.”

Patrick walked up to Jing and stood next to him, before using and arm to hold Jing partially down, while giving him a noogie. "How come I'm the short one still?! You guys need to shrink or else!"

Patrick was somewhat shorter than the one in the show, but he isn't that easily regarded a a weakling. "I mean, at this rate, I'm never going to get a girlfriend!" "Aw calm down Patrick! You just need to stay in the sun more often!" Graham said. "As if I need another sunburn today!" Patrick countered.

“Well,considering that all of us here are already in our mid-twenties,I doubt we could get any tall-”

Jing was swiftly interrupted by Patrick giving him a much,MUCH,harder noogie. To be honest,the former could relate to the latter's issues with his height as he had also been the shortest in Celestial Being before then.

"Right, and I'm guessing you just magically grew a couple of inches last time you said that!" Patrick retaliated.

"Guys, please don't fight." Graham asked the two. "Someone may get the wrong idea."

-elsewhere-

Saori sneezed, causing Barthes to look at her confused. "Are you okay?"

-Tournament, Waiting room-

Ribbons returned just in time to see Patrick on the ground, as if he was hit by a bright slap at Mach 5 hitting a colony. "I'm guessing Ren still picked a fight regardless of my orders." He said.

"Yeah. Sorry Koutei." Graham said. "It's fine." Ribbons, or rather going by his real name at the moment, Koutei Kotomine, looked at Jing. "So between team Celestial Rebirth and team Lesser Keys, you think they have a shot at beating us?" He asked, talking about the next rounds after the next match.

-Battlefield-

A custom Jesta Gundam was on a hill, looking for the target. It spotted a Vagan Gear Sid stomping through the city, currently chasing after a pink colored SD Gundam, with small elongated rabit ears instead of a v fin. The SD Gundam held a knife in one hand, appearantly unable to do anything.

The person piloting the Jesta sniper was hesitant. 'Damn...... He's not defeated...... Is he?' she thought. Just then, a burning husk of an appearantly destroyed danazine was thrown at the Sid. The Sid was not damaged, but it turned towards whatever threw it. It's pilot, Kei asked angered, "You're still around?!" The Sid suddenly found itself sliced in half, before exploding.

The assailant who did it? The gunpla that stood where the Sid used to be, a weapon resembling the Aroundeight quickly deactivating. It resembled a Raiser gunpla, but it's whole being was black, excluding the GN parts, which were blue.

The field dispersed, as the Raiser Custom's pilot picked it up. His appearance was similar to a certain dual sword fighter from Sword Art online, except he had red eyes. "Kirito?" One of his teammates asked, a 10 year old girl wearing a pink tank top and black shorts with red sneakers. "You feeling okay?" "I'm fine Len. I'm just a little tired." He said before looking at their leader, who had short blue hair. "Shino, you are sure we can win this? This Illya person's team defeated your cousin easily." Shino looked back at Kirito, her outfit consisting of a black vest over a white long sleeved shirt, blue short skirt, and black shoes. "If we utilize what team Try Fighters did, and fight with all we got, we won't lose." Kirito sighed. "To think Fumina asked us to fight in their place....."

---------------------
Waiting Room
----------------------
“I am honestly not too certain about it. The last time I rewatched Team Lesser Keys' fight against Team Angelfish,I noticed that the QAN[T] was the only one who straight up jumped into the ocean to confront the aquatic Mobile suits. The only time I saw the other member of Lesser Key participate in the fight was when he got a clear shot of two of their enemies and opened fired. They're making sure that no one analyses their moves it would seem.”

Jing answered as he recalled the match. Up until now,he was still baffled by the "Z'Gok Surfboard" moment.

“However.....I did fight against one if them beforehand before the Qualifiers started. And from what I see,he shouldn't pose much of a problem against you if he hadn't upgraded his Gundam any further.”

Ribbons crossed his arms, before closing his eyes in thought. He would open them, before asking, "It seems that out of the three, the Quant is their main attacker.... But appearances can be deceiving." He looked at Ren, before saying, "Patrick, Graham, I think now is the time we revealed that secret weapon we brought with us." "You don't mean-?" Graham began. "I do mean that." Ribbons replied.

"The next match between team Cosmic Blazer and Team Neo Try Fighters will begin soon. You have five minutes before the match begins."

“Neo Try Fighters.....got it. I'll meet up with you later.”

Jing dashed off to meet up with Elizabeth and Kotori,where both of them were waiting by the corridor to the arena. Along the way,he accidentally bumped into the Lesser Key member whom he had fought days back,causing the latter to drop something.”

“Sorry- hey,wait! You dropped-”

Too late,he already went off. Sighing,Jing picked up the item on the floor,where it seem to read one thing:

"In case your Gundam gets heavily damaged,use this."

Is this really meant for me? I seriously do not know anymore....

Keeping it with him anyway,he continued on and finally met up with both Kotori and Elizabeth.

“You're late.”

“Sorry.”

Last edited:
Elizabeth looked at Jing, displeased. "Don't keep me waiting again."

Neo Tri Fighters soon reached the table. Kirito looked at the opposing team, before cracking a smile. "I just realized we each have only one guy on our teams." He said, before Elizabeth looked at Kirito, sounding angry. "This is no time for joking! We are supposed to fight!" "W-What is your problem?" Kirito asked, before seeing Elizabeth's red eyes. "Oh...." He quickly looked at his team before whispering something.

He then looked back towards team Cosmic Blazer and asked, "We are allowed to each have just one fighter represent their team if we want to. If it isn't a problem, I want to fight you." Kirito pointed at Jing.

“A one on one match you mean?”

He turned to look at Elizabeth and Kotori,looking a little worried about the idea.

“Are you two fine with this?”

“I don't know what he has on his mind....but if it has to be done then sure,just be careful.”

The field generated into a snowy mountain area. A blizzard was currently in effect.

Kirito took his gunpla out, the same 00 Raiser type colored black, but in a close up view, the GN Drives were equipped with odd parts that resembled miniature wings. What they did was currently a mystery. It also had two appearant swords on it's back and two beam rifles, one on each hand, with sharp points on the barrels.

"This is my gunpla, the Black Sword Raiser. It has not yet lost a fight."

“It doesn't matter if it never lost a battle. We'll see the end results for ourselves. ”

Jing placed the Destiny onto the launch pad,this time it seemed to be holding some handheld case of sorts on its left hand.

“Yao Jing Lin,Destiny,Launch!”

Both the Black Sword Raiser and Destiny were launched into the arena. The latter landed somewhere hidden to scan the new equipment that was given to it.

Weird of him to give me this. This "briefcase" seems to be a weapon of sorts,nicknamed...."Pandora"?

The warning signal alerted Jing to the Black Sword Raiser's presences,promoting him to push the briefcase away and mark the location of it in case he'll really need it.

There he is....!

Destiny took off to the sky,where it would meet its opponent head on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back