• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Illya looked at Jing, then back at the table. "This team Lesser Keys...... They might be the most interesting team here yet." She then looked at the match up screen. "Alright Jing, Good luck against team Triple Cyclone!" She said, offering a handshake.

“R-right,good luck on your match against Team Celestial Sphere too.”

Jing shook hands with Illya.

Those long ranged shots.....they were from that battler weren't they?

“Let's go,Jing. Wouldn't want to keep the audience waiting.”

“On my way.”

The announcer would begin introductions. "We now have team Cosmic Blazer, led by Kotori Itsuka, "The Efreet!"" The crowd cheered. "Facing them is team Triple Cyclone, led by a previous contestant, Junya Inose! Joining him are Team Try Fighters very own Sekai Kamiki and the martial arts master of Japan, Domon Kasshu!"

Domon scratched the back of his head. "I think Takashi was the master since he can moonwalk while using his fedora like a shuriken." He said. "I don't think anyone is listening." Sekai would reply.

The field started up, generating into a city, as Sekai placed his Kamiki Burning Gundam. Junya placed a recolored Denial Gundam, now with colors not unlike that of the Schwartzritter, but the glowing parts were blue.

Domon placed his Gundam, not a God Gundam, but an Altron Gundam. However, it had a glowing chest core, and back wings not unlike the God Gundam itself. Instead of the beam trident, it wielded two Beam Naginata parts like swords.

Elizabeth placed her Dante Lucifer, but it seemed that it took parts from the X Bahamut Hiro used before. Illya noticed Elizabeth's gunpla evolution. 'You.... Are trying to avenge him too.' she thought.

Elizabeth looked towards Kotori, then Jing. "Guys, if it isn't an issue, I want to fight Sekai on my own."

Last edited:
“Do what you gotta do,though I probably will go and help you out if you got in a sticky situation.”

“I suppose I'll try to fend the other two off if I'm left on my own then.”

“Though....I think I'll use Wing Zero Ifrit later for the next round.”

Kagu-Tori landed onto the launch pad as Jing placed the Destiny Gundam onto his launch pad. Destiny seemed to have lost the edge-d design it once wore before then,though it still has some curved surfaces on certain parts of its body to reduce the impact force when struck there.

“I was planning on saving you up for the GBWT,but while we're at it......”

Kotori smirked as she looked at her opponents.

“Let's give them a taste of our fury,shall we?”

Jing sighed as Destiny and Dante Lucifer's eyes flashed to life.

The battle soon began.

"Junya Inose, Denial Schwartz Gundam! Launch!"

"Sekai Kamiki, Kamiki Burning Gundam! Launch"

"Domon Kasshu, Dragon Emperor Gundam! Let the battle commence!"

"Elizabeth Kyoujin, Dante Lucifer!"

"Kotori Itsuka, Kagu-Tori!"

"
Let our date Begin!" The two said as their gunpla took off.

Illya fell down before regaining her stability. "Elizabeth did not just-"

“Yup,she did.”

Ikazuchi answered while Jing was noticeably twitching his left eye on annoyance when he heard it.

“And to think I've also said that myself....”

Destiny soon flew beside Kagu-Tori and Dante Lucifer.

“For now we'll split up and handle them individually. I'll handle Junya and the Denial Schwartz.”

“That leaves Master Domon for me to handle then. I'll try not to get curb-stomped immediately.”

Destiny flew ahead towards the Dragon Emperor while Kagu-Tori and Dante Lucifer confronted Denial Schwartz and Kamiki Burning Gundam respectively.

The Dragon Emperor shot forward ahead of the other two gunpla, past Kagu-Tori and Dante Lucifer, before getting up in front of the Destiny and throwing a kick towards it's chest, before slashing at the head with one beam Naginata.

The Denial Schwartz would activate it's wrist beam Daggers before flying towards the Kagu-Tori.

The Dante Lucifer would jet ahead, the Kamiki Burning Gundam also doing the same thing, as both gunpla got close, the Lucifer switched both Guns to sword mode before swinging, the Burning Gundam drawing it's sword and Swinging upwards to catch the swords.

Sent backwards a little from the blow,Destiny raised its left hand up,the enhanced Solidus Fulgor beam shield quickly forming a small barrier to block the Naginata while the free hand fired at the Dragon Emperor's chest.

Kagu-Tori whipped out her katana and started parrying her opponent's armblades as she attempted to find an opening to strike.

The Dragon Emperor activated one Dragon head, the head flying towards the free arm that the Destiny was about to attack with, before chomping down, breaking the arm off. The Dragon Emperor then kicked the Destiny back towards the ground.

The Denial Schwartz flipped back to avoid the katanas, before running up to her and aiming a kick at her chest.

“Ch....!”

Jing cursed under his breath as Destiny landed onto the ground,now right armless as the remaining arm equipped the Beam Boomerang.

“Think we're gonna get a taste of the infamous Char Kick?”

Kagu-Tori spun to the right,raising her fist as she evaded the kick and punched the joint of the Denial Schwartz's kicking leg,splitting her opponent's leg in half from the impact.

"agh!" The Denial Schwartz was knocked back, but flipped back kneeling on it's intact leg. "You're good." Junya would say.

Domon looked at the Destiny from the main camera screen. "You aren't going all out." He said, as he observed his opponent's stance. His Gundam flew towards the Destiny, evading any attack it sent it's way, before it would thrust towards the Destiny's chest.

Elizabeth was sweating. Her Dante Lucifer lost it's Bayonet Swords, and was currently utilizing it's impact mode, but had some scratches on it's body. The Kamiki Burning Gundam was in it's burning burst form, no visible signs of damage, slowly walking towards the Dante Lucifer. "This fight is losing interest." He said. Elizabeth would quickly take something from her side pocket and unfold it, before placing it on her neck. "This fight is just getting started!" She said as she activated an SP slot. All of a sudden, her gunpla shifted to a red color, the energy from it's wings now being dark orange.

Illya recognized what Elizabeth just used. "The Alaya-vijnana type E!"

“That I am painfully aware of!”

The Naginata grazed by the Solidus Fulgor-activated left hand,giving Destiny a massive opening for the beam boomerang to be thrown at the Dragon Emperor's chest. Unarmed at the moment after throwing the flashedge,Destiny grabbed it's opponent's Naginata and yanked it off. With a longer reach,Destiny was able to somewhat parry the dragon head from attempting to snack on it safely.

“We could say the same about you. Too bad the kick gave you away though.”

The Dragon Emperor brought its other Naginata up to catch the Flash Edge, before knocking it to the ground. The Dragon head returned to the Emperor Dragon, while Domon assessed the situation. 'He is doing well ..... But if he wants to beat me.....'

He activated an SP slot, as his Gundam glowed a luminous gold color. Illya recognized that technique. "It's Shining Burst!"

The Denial Schwartz jetted into the air. "Alright, let's try this!" Junya said, as his Gundam used the Burning Burst Technique. The hair flames on it's back soon were swung around, before it shot towards Kagu-Tori, and manifested into a dragon.

The Kamiki Burning Gundam was knocked back, as it's Sword dropped, halfway into the ground. The Dante Lucifer took a battle stance waiting for the Kamiki Burning Gundam to come at it.

He's activated that now of all times...is he goading me into revealing other participants Destiny's special forms?

Jing gritted his teeth in frustration.

He definitely is.....but even then....

Dropping the Naginata onto the ground,Destiny's left palm flared up with a bright blue flame before clenching its fist,where multiple noticeable red "Tron Lines" formed on the left arm while the fist glowed blue.

I've had enough resisting the temptation to pull that move off...!

The wings opened as the Voiture Liuemere Propulsion System activated,sending Destiny flying towards Dragon Emperor with its fist aiming to strike the latter downwards.

Kagu-Tori sidestepped and dashed towards the Denial Schwartz,unaware that the manifested dragon actually rrerouted itself to chase her from behind. The only saving grace from utter annihilation was that the warning sensor had tipped Kotori off.

“!! Kagu!”

“What is-”

As soon as Kagu-Tori turned around, the Dragon slammed into her, knocking her down. Junya cursed himself. "To think I'd have to use Burning Burst....."

The Dragon Emperor threw its Naginata down, before flying towards the Destiny at a speed relatable to trans am. Domon put a fist up, as he drew it back, and it glowed with a bright golden light. His Gundam did the same. "Take this, the fist that descended from the sky! God shining finger!!!!"
His Gundam threw a punch with the glowing arm, connecting with the enemy fist.

Elizabeth felt more connected with her gunpla than before. As the Kamiki Burning Gundam threw punches and kicks at it, the Dante Lucifer dodged with little little problem. Sekai would attempt to utilize a Jigen Haoh technique, but before he could, the Dante Lucifer Activated an arm blade, and sliced one arm off its opponent. Sekai himself felt a great pain in his own arm that was controlling the side that lost it.

"Not bad Elizabeth. Not Bad!"

“Dammit....Kagu! Are you okay!?”

“Y-yeah....barely..!”

Kagu-Tori struggled to stand despite the damages sustained,looking at the Denial Schwartz.

“Like hell we're going down without a fight though...!”

All of a sudden,a massive shockwave was seen from the distance,where the Destiny and Emperor Dragon was duking it out.

Electricity flew around the Emperor Dragon and Destiny as their fists tried pushing the other back. It seemed as if the Emperor Dragon was gaining the upper hand, pushing the Destiny's arm back.

As Destiny's fist was getting pushed gradually towards it,Jing's Gundam looked at Emperor Dragon as if it was glaring at the latter intensely.

“I've been waiting for this....!!”

Moving its fist towards the left (which resulted in also moving Dragon Emperor's fist to the right),several red neon "Tron" lines appeared on Destiny's body,ending with its eyes becoming red before dashing past Domon's Gunpla in a blinding speed.

Stopping several meters behind Dragon Emperor,Destiny kneeled down,seemingly tired and in defeat from the struggle. However,it wasn't Jing who was defeated,as eventually,the Emperor Dragon's upper body was sliced off the lower half.

Domon's eyes widened. "What.... Was that?!" He asked, as his screen read Defeated.

The Denial Schwartz flew away from Kagu-Tori, but it wasn't because it was being a coward. Junya looked at his scanner, before finding Sekai's location. As soon as the Denial Schwartz got there, the Kamiki Burning Gundam flew around, trying to evade the swords that the Dante Lucifer was using to attack.

It jet back next to the Denial Schwartz, Sekai contacting Junya. "You beat Kotori yet?" "No, I think I'm at my limit." The Schwartz ejected one arm, before handing it to the Kamiki Burning Gundam, the damaged arm off the later ejected while the new arm was soon placed. "Alright Junya, I'll see you at the end!" "Likewise." The Schwartz boosted ahead and out of the battlefield, Junya losing by a ring out.

The Kamiki Burning soon turned towards the Dante Lucifer, before making a gesture for it to attack.

The screen on Jing's side read "System Rebooting in 10s"

I am lucky that ability actually took Domon out.....if I didn't...then I'm a sitting duck waiting to be tossed out of the battlefield.

Kotori looked at Elizabeth,clearly concerned about her girlfriend now that the Kamiki Burning Gundam had a replacement arm.

“Liz,need any help with this?”

Elizabeth looked at her girlfriend on the screen, and reply, "Yes." But her eyes seem to have changed colors. Instead of them being Yellow when using her newtype powers, they were red, the color of rage.

The Kamiki Burning Gundam flew forward, activating burning burst before creating two swords of fire, Similar to when he fought Wilfred Kijima in the GBWT before.

"Right!" Elizabeth said, pushing the controls forward, as the Dante Lucifer flew forward, arm blades becoming enveloped by the light of the blazing orange wings. When the two Gundams met up, the Dante Lucifer slashed down with one sword, which was blocked by one of the Kamiki Burning Gundam's swords. The heat matched the intensity of the blazing wings that were infused into the swords.

The two soon trade blows, swords connecting, matching the other flawlessly. However, Elizabeth's eyes soon had the left switch to the yellow color like that of a newtype. When the Kamiki Burning Gundam thrusted one Sword forward, the Dante Lucifer sidestepped, before kicking the former into the ground, leaving a decent crater. The way she was fighting did not seem like her usual strategy however. Something was definitely off.

“Kotori......doesn't it feel as if...”

“Yeah.....I see it too.”

Both of them gazed at the Dante Lucifer's battle against the Kamiki Burning Gundam.

The Kamiki Burning Gundam got up, but knelt down. "Ngh ... This is starting to put strain on my body." Sekai said to himself. The Dante Lucifer jet downwards, the swords retracting as it's right arm glowed, before punching into the chest of the Kamiki Burning Gundam, destroying it.

The battle ended, as Sekai fell back on the ground, appearantly unmoving. The battlefield deactivated declaring team Cosmic Blazer won, but Elizabeth's team mates looked at her as if she was a monster. Elizabeth herself just stood there, looking at the table and her gunpla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back