• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

Don't be afraid! This is exactly what Barthes wants when he makes Jing turn against you and Kotori!

Illya heard someone telepathically speak to her. Before she could ask,the Gunpla Battle System initiated Partucle dispersal as Jing was given an ultrasound cast for his right arm before battle.

Illya got up on both her feet, and glared. Having to fight her friend, and a complete stranger she had no idea of who it was, it won't be easy.

Illya closed her eyes, then opened her gunpla carrier. Archer looked at Illya and asked, "What are you doing?!" "I'm going to fight using another Gunpla. Right now.... It's too dangerous to use you." Illya responded, before taking out a familiar Cosmic Era gunpla and placing it on the launch pad.

"It's been a while..... Extreme Sword...." Illya would say as her gunpla awakened. Barthes looked on at the gunpla Illya placed. "Your Extreme Sword Gundam was reborn as a Destiny Impulse? What makes you believe that machine can beat my servant?!" Barthes would ask.

"Because.... I was going to use this to fight Jing at the qualifiers! It was a representation of how he will always be my friend, and that I will some day reach his strength!" She then held a fist up, pointed at Jing. "And if anything could bring him out of it, it's a gunpla that represents our bond!" She noticed Kotori would prepare to battle too.

“Let's go,Kotori!”

“Yeah,time to beat some sense into that idiot!”

Kagu-Yori jumped onto the launch pad,where both sides of the table scanned the battlers Gunplas.

"Field 5,Seaside"

The Plavsky Particles formed a battefield similar to the "REBIRTH" stage from the Gundam VS games. The difference being that this time there was no orange boundary line stopping them from getting any distances this time.

"Illyasviel, Destiny Impulse Gundam! Let's go!" The Destiny Impulse took flight, both Excalibur's activated.

"Setsuna F. Seiei, 00 QAN[T]. Beginning Armed Intervention." Jing would say, as the QAN[T] took off. Illya would think, 'Why did he call himself that? He doesn't look like the fighter from years back...'

Last edited by a moderator:
Illya's train of thoughts was interrupted by the Halphas Bose's shoulder mounted cannons firing at Destiny Impulse. Kagu-Tori dashed in and sliced the four beam shots down.

“We'll keep her busy! Go get Jing!”

Illya nodded and said, "Be careful!" Before the Destiny Impulse flew towards the Quan[T]. The Quan[T] was waiting for the Impulse to approach closer.

“Target Located,Beginning First Phase of Mission.”

00 QAN[T] flew towards the Destiny Impulse,the former's GN Sword raided forward.

The Destiny Impulse raised it's back cannons, firing, but the QAN[T] evaded swiftly. The Destiny Impulse brought its Excaliburs up to block, but was kicked downwards by the QAN[T]. Illya would be worrying, while the Destiny Impulse repositioned itself on both feet, looking towards the QAN[T]. 'This isn't his fighting style....." The Sword Bits were sent out, and struck the Impulse, dealing multiple scratches to it It's body. "Its almost like the second Meijin's strategy...... To fight without mercy...." The Impulse found the GN sword pointed at it's chest, the QAN[T] had Quantized in an instant before hand, ready to pull the trigger.

Illya's eyes widened as the shot was sent, and an explosion kicked up dust. "Target eliminated." Setsuna would say, the QAN[T] turning around before alarms went off, and the QAN[T] would turn back, only to be sent flying back from a punch to the chest.

Barthes was shocked. "What!?" The Destiny Impulse's Magenta color soon shattered, as if a sonic explosion had erased it. In place was a Golden color, that had a Golden aura surround it. "This fight is just getting started!" Illya would say, her eyes now Amber, as the back wings opened and the wings of light activated.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Tsch....Trans Am!”

00 QAN[T] glowed bright red as it flew towards Destiny Impulse. Both of their swords clashed constantly as Illya tried to disarm her opponent,while Setsuna was trying to destroy his opponent.

Meanwhile at both the unnamed battler and Kotori's side,Kagu-Tori was finding it hard to land a hit on Halpas Bose. The latter was extremely swift,as if it had known where Kagu-Tori would attack next.

"Jing, this isn't you! You aren't the type who fights to destroy!" Illya would call out to him, the Destiny Impulse would put both swords together to make a buster sword. The new weapon clashed against the 00 Quan[T]'s Buster sword, both connecting and Sparks flying.

Illya pictured herself in the Destiny Impulse's place, and Jing In the Quan[T]'s place. "Are you really trying to hurt me? After all we have been through, all our struggles," A memory of the Destiny protecting the Portent when the Chaos Berserker attacked would flash in Jing's mind. "All our sorrows," Jing remembered the day he was Setsuna and would inspire Illya to continue fighting. "All of our friends?" Jing pictured Illya, with the sisters, Kotori, Elizabeth, and Hiro with her. "You are not the enemy! I am not the enemy! Please, stop!"

Setsuna looked at the Destiny Impulse,stunned at what Illya had said momentarily. He then felt a sharp pain in his mind as he subconsciously attempted to fight back against the Embody System.

As if it was also fighting against the mind controlling system,00 QAN[T] also twitched in pain as it struggled to stop itself from attacking the Destiny Impulse.

Illya's eyes widened. "Jing! Is that you?! If that's you, you can fight it! Keep going, and don't stop until you break through! I believe in you!"

As if her words were empowering the Embody's malfunction, the device started to generate cracks.

Almost there,don't let the Embody System take over your mind again!

“Don't....you....dare...use....me....Barthes.....!”

The device had shattered,leaving Setsuna leaning on his control modules as he panted tiringly.

Taking notice,the unnamed fighter sighed and immediately conceded the battle,much to Barthes' shock.

"W-What?! This isn't possible!" Barthes yelled, as he swiftly began to run to an exit. Unfortunately, Archer got there and had her arms crossed, and looking like a 7 year old pouting.

The AR Field deactivated,leaving the 3 Gunpla-s motionless. The unnamed fighter caught both the 00 QAN[T] and Destiny Impulse before they could drop and hit the table. She handed them gently to Jing and Illya respectively.

“I believe these belong to the two of you.”

Jing took his Gunpla back alongside Illya. As the pilot of the Halphas Bose turned around to walk away however,Jing called out to her.

“It was you who communicated with me after Illya talked me out of the Embody System's control,wasn't it? I can tell by your voice.”

She simply stayed silent,her back still facing Jing,Illya,Kotori and Kagu-Tori.

“Why did you give me the note containing the instructions for the armament materialisation,knowing that you're working for Barthes?”

“.....I'm sure you'll find our eventually. For now....be careful,all of you.”

She sounded genuinely concerned when she spoke. Turning to look at Jing,she added.

“Also,I think your friend,The Berserker,should know about who you are before it's too late.....Setsuna. ”

She eventually turned and walked away, dragging Barthes (whose hair was getting pulled it constantly by Archer before she fell off) out of the arena.

Archer would pull one eyelid down and stick her tongue out at the two leaving. "That quad eyed jerk is a complete crybaby when it comes to physical assault." Archer would say, receiving odd looks from Illya and Jing. "what?" "Um...... You probably should hold off on attacking someone outside a battle table. If this was public, I'm pretty sure you would get locked away." Illya responded. Her eyes widened. "Crap, we didn't get the kill code!"

“The fact that I've just basically spilled out my other identity....”

Jing sighed,pinching the bridge of his nose.

“Can I really keep my other identity a secret anymore....?”

Illya looked at Jing. "I think we have a more important problem! If we don't find Barthes again, Hibiki may go berserk! I don't want her to be worried about her other self!"

“Ah- Damn-”

“Wait,what's that on the ground?”

Archer picked it up. It looked like some form of device. Jing took a look at it,where a holographic screen popped up,reading "Initiate Phase White Devil?". At where Barthes is,he would be fumbling around his pockets,searching for something as the unnamed pilot simply averted her gaze as if she did something that would get her in trouble.

“Is this...?”

Illya took the Device from Jing to see it. Looking at the title, and the wording below it, Illya would look shocked. "No way! This is....." Illya would move her finger to a option on screen, and would attempt to push it, but then stop. "Hold on ..... Could this be a trap?"

“Don't look at me,I'm not someone who worked in Flana Institute.”

Jing remarked as he also looked at the device suspiciously.

“And it's definitely not a wise idea to go ask Barthes if this is the real deal. That's for sure.”

“Sounds good to me actually. ”

Jing nearly ran towards the direction Barthes was dragged to before Kotori held him off from doing so.

That was when Illya would laugh at the situation. "It's so hilarious in a way.... That we came so close, yet so far." She then sat down, looking sad. "This isn't going to end well for us..... Is it?"

Jing looked at Illya and Kotori,guilty about the fact that it didn't gonwell because of him.

“I'm sorry. Illya,Kotori. I held you two back this time...”

Illya say down. "No.... Even though you were brainwashed by Barthes, what you told me made myself realize that as long as he is around, everyone is an possible enemy. But to learn he took you over......." She closed her eyes, tears flowing. "Why was it you?! Why would he make you fight me?! The way you fought, full of hate, and with intent to destroy...... It wasn't right."

“.....”

There was nothing he could think of. Nothing. What she had said was no further than the truth. Even he himself wonders why he would be the one picked to fight Illya and Kotori.

“The fact that you two didn't know why is pretty jarring.”

The red haired girl commented with Kagu-Tori sitting on her shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back