• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

“Gh- Hey!”

Rubbing the back of his head in annoyance as he attempted to rearrange his hair from looking like Setsuna.,he looked at Haruka,or rather....'Heero Yuy".

“It certainly has been a while since we've seen each other,Heero.”

Hibiki sighed in response.

“More like the new model was not ready for the battle yet,so I still have to stick to the original Novus for the time being.”

Last edited:
Heero chuckled. "From what I saw, you didn't spend much time battling in public. All I get are small reports about your battles. The last time I heard of you, was when you used the Quantum system."

Illya nodded. "Alright Hibiki, then if that's the case.... I want you to hit me with everything you got. EVERYTHING." The field generated into space. "Illyasviel, 00 Archer, Launch!" Archer flew out of the catapult and into the battle. Sei would notice she was going in without weapons. "Um.... Will she be alright?" He asked. Felicia smiled. "Of course. She doesn't need to bring any weapons with her." The answer brought up some confused looks.

"Knowing that you're the one who can keep projecting weapons while i have to be conservative,sure."

Novus also launched into the battlefield,flying ahead towards 00 Archer.

"Majority of the battles were losses however." Jing added,feeling a little embarassed from admitting it to a rival battler. "Piloting Destiny wasn't exactly as easy as piloting Exia,00 or QAN[T]."

Heero would sigh. "Of course, most people find it easier using gunpla from the series they prefer than any other. However, you may be surprised that my boyfriend managed to build a gunpla utilizing both Seed and Wing series, and is still threatening in tournaments. Who knew that a Strike version of the Deathscythe would have been possible?"

She then looked towards the battle room, Illya had Archer project two Beam sabers and parry the Sword Bits. "But even then, wasn't it the third Meijin who said there are no limits to building?" She then looked back at Jing. "Anyways, if we meet in the tournament, I want to wish you luck if we get paired up."

Noza would be looking at the battle. Somehow, it felt like he saw Hibiki before. 'The white devil was a fighter I haven't seen in a while..... But she almost looks like her..... "

One of the parried Sword Bits flew back towards Novus,the Gunpla holding it wth its free hand as it engaged 00 Archer in a dual wield melee duel.

She has the advantage of her energy supply regenerating...i should watch out...

Hibiki thought as she kept and eye around her Gunpla,knowing that 00 Archer could summon any more weapons her way.

"Thank you." Jing bowed slightly in graitude in response,where he also looked at the battle alongside Heero and Noza.

Her arm still hasn't recovered....will she be alright....?

Much to Jing's worry, she was doing well. Archer would use her right hand on her own free will while Illya did everything else. She parried and countered quite easily, but Illya noticed something different about her friend. Illya couldn't tell what it was, but Hibiki's expression wasn't her normal Kuudere or serious one, but it was becoming more prominent.

At the same time,it would seem that Hibiki's a littte more.....better at fighting. Novus was moving differently as it fought 00 Archer,as if the effects of the Embody System had also led to Hbiki improving in battle somewhat.

Last edited:
'She's keeping up well.... But,' Archer crossed her swords to catch the next sword swing, but was then kicked back hard. Archer tumbled back a bit, but flipped back on both feet. 'She's fighting way different than before.....' Archer took a defensive stance, and asked, "Is there something wrong?" "It's odd.... But it's almost as if-" The Novus cut her statement off as it rammed into Archer, sending her flying into a meteor. Archer was flat on the ground, grunting. "This Gundam is quite eager to finish me off." "What do you mean Archer?!"

Illya looked at the Novus, and it's pilot, before her eyes widened.

Hibiki's eyes were now blood red,similar to when she got pissed upon seeing Zakuro interrupt their battle. However,something was off about this particular moment. It was as if she was still being controlled by Barthes,or rather....it was as if something she had been holding off had surfaced and taken over her.

“Thi is not good...!”

Jing watched worriedly as Novus' faceplate slid open to resemble a demon. His right fist clenched as he was deciding whether or notnhe should interfere the battle before things could get worst.

'This is.....!'
Archer looked at her mother, who was silent. "Mom! What's the problem?!" Illya would respond, but sounding scared. "The eyes from that day..... They are like a killer's......"

Elizabeth was unsure what was going on. Illya was looking scared, but to her perspective, it was probably just a transformation.
Noza looked at Hibiki, glaring. 'Those eyes.... they're the exact same.....'

Illya gripped the controls tightly, before the Novus lunged at a fast speed, and slashed down. Archer brought her sabers up, but the sabers did nothing, as the sword slowly broke through, and hit Archer in the chest. Archer flew back and hit another meteor, before looking at the transformed Gundam. "Why you...." She threw her sabers away and projected two beam rifles, before firing, the beams splitting and redirected away from the Novus.

Just as Novus was about to swung its sword horizontally at Archer's neck,an 00 QAN[T] quantised in between Hibiki and Illya's Gunpla,stopping the former from striking the latter. The pilot of the interfering Gundam in question?

“Stop it! Hibiki!”

Novus simply responded by attempting to kick QAN[T],only for the latter to quickly sidestep and sliced off the former's kicking leg.

“Hibiki!”

His attempts to call out to her seems to be in vain however,as Novus continued to attack 00 QAN[T]. Feeling his arm hurting even more as he held Hibiki off,he contacted Illya.

“Illya,concede the battle now!”

“I'll be fine! Go!”

One of Novus' sword bits formed a projection of 00 7Sword's Buster Sword,attempting to impale QAN[T].

Jing attempted to parry the attack,only for the pain on his arm to force him to evade the attack instead. 00 QAN[T] thrust its sword at the head of the Novus,limiting Hibiki's Gunpla's visuals. However,it didn't exactly stop Novus from resuming its rampage,as it continued assaulting 00 QAN[T].

Tsch....she's getting a lit more persistent all of a sudden the moment I destroy the head unit....if this keeps up my right arm's going to take a longer time to recover or probably won't...!

Haruka noticed Jing's right arm two twitching in pain as the latter was finding a chance to incapacitate Hibiki.

Last edited:
Illya was worried. Haruka was concerned. Jing soon grabbed his injured arm, and the Quan[T] was pushed away. "Jing!" Illya yelled. Two of her friends fighting, one not as herself, was ending up hurting Jing.

The Novus would approach the Quan[T], Illya fearing the outcome, when a crimson blur went past Archer, and slammed into the Novus. The Novus would stop from flying back further by grabbing onto a meteor. Haruka was surprised at who showed up to save them.

Noza looked at the Silent Devil, and its pilot, before closing them. The Super Dorman's head was the Ogre face from the battle with Maoh. With the fierce look, it was as if the Super Dorman was ordering the Novus to stand down. "I always thought that you wouldn't ever show up again..... But now that you are," he opened his eyes, which were as fierce as a wolf. "I'm going to beat you so you don't hurt anyone else! It's my duty as a Knight!"

“Wait! Destroying her Gunpla won't snap her out of it-”

Before he could even finish,the Super Dorman already flew towards Novus,the latter waiting for the former to initiate the fight.

Wait,since he's holding her back,I can initiate Quantum System to try to reach Hibiki...!

Jing tapped onto the left orb,his terminal opening a display with the Quantum System asking for confirmation to be activated.

If this was 00 Raiser I would've been a sitting duck since I can't move my Gundam with Trans Arm Burst activated.

The GN Sword Bits flew off the shield and formed a circular formation under QAN[T],channeling the GN Particles as the GN Drive on the shield attached itself with the GN Drive on QAN[T]'s back.

The Super Dorman would unleash a flurry of strikes at the Novus, The later using it's sword and sword bits to block and counter. The Super Dorman would grab the Sword as soon as it was sliced down, with both hands, before breaking it and turning the blade towards the Novus's head, and thrust.

Still eerily quiet throughout the fight,Hibiki simply had Novus rotate to the left slightly while evading the attempt to further blind the Novus. Both of its hands then grabbed the Super Dorman's thrusting arm,throwing it overhead a few distances away.

Meanwhile the GN Condensers and GN Drive Core had extended out of QAN[T]'s frames,aiding the GN Particle Dispersal as Jing attempted to communicate with Hibiki easily.

The other 2 Sword Bits were deployed as one of them was being held on hand by Novus. Before they could resume however,a wave of excess GN Particles passed them,blinding their surroundings as Quantum System was initiated.

Hibiki found herself in a seemingly inverted-coloured space. Her mind no longer clouded by her emotionless rampage as she looked around,confused.

W-where is this.....? This wasn't like when that Barthes guy forced the mask on me...

Hibiki!

That voice....is that..?

Hibiki!

She heard Jing's voice getting gradually louder for every attempt he made to call out to her.

Jing...? What is going-

You were about to tear 00 Archer like back then,what happened to you?

I was...what? But...I swore I wasn't...?

She didn't know that Noza and Illya were also listening in too due to the effects of Quantum Burst.

Illya looked at Hibiki, in fear. 'You..... Were fighting as if you were Eins using the black Graze.....' Illya would telepathically say to her friend.

Noza looked at the Novus Gundam, and Hibiki, before looking at the pilot with anger. 'I know what you are.' He mentally said.

Illya...? And....

She turned to look at Noza,her eyes filled with dread as if she remembered something she had wanted to forget for a very long time from the past.

You're that guy from....

Hibiki suddenly felt a sharp pain lingering in her mind. The area around her cracked like a shattering glass as her hand were on her head,as if she was trying to push the pain off her head.

Hibiki!? What happened!? HIBIKI!!

Jing desperately called out to one of his adopted sisters as she screamed in anguish,her surroundings cracking even further as the effects of Quantum Burst was wearing off from her.

Illya called out to her friend with great worry, as she had Archer run in to attempt to deal the finishing blow. Archer created a GN Buster Sword during this time, Illya herself was not sure what her history was with Noza.

Luckily Novus was not moving while 00 Archer confronted it. Eventually,the AR deactivated as the battle system announced the end of the match.

Hibiki fell on her knees,her hands still on each side of her head as she still felt the pain. Jing and Illya rushed to check on her well-being.

Illya knelt down next to Hibiki, hands on her shoulders, as she looked at her with fear. "Please calm down! Whatever is going on with you, you need to snap out of it!"

Noza picked his Super Dorman up and placed it in his gunpla holder, before looking back at the girl. 'To think I would have to take up arms again..... I have a reason to be in the tournament now .....' he thought.

Novus shouldn't have made her like this.....could it be...?

He looked at Hibiki's Gunpla before taking it.

“Sorry,I need to check something.”

“W-what do you-”

Jing took off the armours on the frame,where he saw an additional part added under the chest armour. This was clearly not in the Gunpla the last time he and Hibiki checked. He gritted his teeth as it meant one thing.

“What makes you want to get rid of Illya and I so eagerly....Nine Barthes...!?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back