• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters:NEXT

“T-t-t-to-”

A thud was heard as Hibiki fainted onto the ground. Prompting a sweatdrop from Jing as he went to check on her.

“I don't remember her getting this flustered easily.”

Illya looked at Hiro, who would think the same thing. "It's because I/you have no shirt on." They said at once. It would make sense though, since Hiro was built like a IBO teen pilot, like Mikazuki or Orga Itsuka.

"But then again, I would have fainted too, but lucky I'm not attracted to you that way." Illya would say.

Elizabeth would laugh at what Illya suggested, but Hiro would defend himself. "Whoa, Hold up. Just because Hibiki fainted after she saw me doesn't mean anything. I mean ... She did punch me the other day....."

“She actually dealt a blow on you? Strange...she wasn't one who'd care to do that.”

“Maybe she really does like Hiro after all!”

“And is bad at showing it.”

Jing sighed in response,wondering if this generation's youths is getting in a relationship a little too soon.

"Only thing I did was joke about Illya possibly finding a gift for her or something." Hiro said, and of course like before, he was hit. However, Illya was the one who did so this time, pulling an Aznable kick in doing so. "Idiot! I would never view her like that! I love her like a sister!"

Hiro rubbed his face. "Alright. I'm sorry.... But can we try and figure out the mafia situation please?"

"I heard them saying they had buddies of theirs waiting at Iori's Models and the school. They're obviously trying to get a jump on you two." He said, before turning around and smiling. It was a dangerous looking one However. "But, they don't expect me and the others to show up. They are probably dumb if they forgot that I attend there too."

Elizabeth had a confused look. "You actually delt with them before?" "Yeah. That's actually what got me kicked out of school previously.... I ruffed up their current boss really bad in a gunpla battle, and they would keep trying to get me, until several weeks ago."

“Is that so.....”

Jing stepped out of the door,walking away.

“Wait,where are you going!?”

“Going to have a word with the ones at Iori's Model Shop. I want answers. ”

Elizabeth sighed and stood up. "No, let me go instead. If they are after you, they will be highly prepared most likely." She looked at Hiro. "You take care of the ones at your school." Hiro nodded. "Once we take care of the problem, we can go about our business." Hiro would say.

“I was admittedly hoping to be able to let my fists do the work for once. But sure- wait,Hiro,wouldn't you be in trouble in you were seen fighting them near school?”

Jing asked,remembering what Hiro had mentioned that led to the latter being expelled previously.

"No, the last time I was expelled was because I was constantly being targeted. I already took precaution in case they did start showing up though."

-School-

A member of the Mafia was struck back and hit the ground hard. Haruka, not wearing her Heero appearance at the time, looked at the group of things. "You should leave now, before I break all of you guy's arms." She said, glaring at them. Several thugs ran at her, the result was overwhelming. All the thugs were knocked out from a single roundhouse kick. She soon felt someone throw a punch from behind, and turned around to catch it.

Kyoji smirked. "I never expected you to be here."

At the same time,at the entrance of Iori's Model Shop,every single GM members were knocked down onto the ground,several of them struggling to endure the pain that they had received.

A fedora fell down and landed onto Takashi's palm,where he wore it back on his head as he looked at the thugs he's beaten.

“Took all of you out before my hat could fall down. I wouldn't mind going another round if I felt like it. But really now....if I were you....”

His voice darkened murderously as he looked at them,still keeping a smile that was hiding his killing intent.

“I would've run off and never come back for trouble again.”

Turning to enter the store,all the GM members whimpered and ran away.

Haruka would slide back, but have no visible injuries on her.

"I thought you left Hiro alone!" She ran towards the GM boss and throw a punch. Kyoji caught it and threw a kick towards her stomach. "We did. He isn't our Target." Haruka felt intense pain before falling on one knee. "Illya is the reason I'm here."

He would turn towards the gates and see Illya there, Hiro and the sisters, minus Hibiki (Still out from the nosebleed), would be in front, forming a barrier between the Mafia boss and Illya.

"So you made it. I was getting worried." Kyoji would say, as he began walking towards them. He felt a hand grab his left leg, Kyoji said softly, "You are quite persistent." He then turned around and kicked Haruka away from him. Illya ran past her friends, worried about her teacher.

“Illya no!”

---------------------
Iori's Model Shop
------------------------
“Sei,you alright? I'm really sorry if the Gunpla Mafia caused you trouble.”

Kyoji had a flash of light in his right eye, as he swung one arm and a whip flew out, wrapping and trapping Illya. Hiro ran towards her, keeping an eye on Kyoji, who also was advancing. Hiro ran into Kyoji before they both hit the ground.

-Iori's Models-

He laughed and scratched his head. "I will definitely need to find a security guard at some point."

--------------------
Iori's Model Shop
----------------------

“No need. Jing himself can already be the bodyguard here. I wasn't his mentor for nothing.”

Takashi responded as he was looking at the oil-based paints.

“Plastic Model Gundams sure never fails to amaze me with its complexity of customisation.”

-Iori's Models-

Sei would get sparkly eyes while talking to Takashi about that subject.

Elizabeth looked at Jing. "Did they call you yet?"

-------------------------
Iori's Model Shop
-------------------------
“Come to think of it,they haven't.”

Jing dialed Akatsuki's number on his phone and called. What he got however was distressful.

“Jing! Someone's fighting against Hiro! Haruka Sensei's also hurt!”

“What!?”

Without a single thought,he rushed out of the store and made a dash for the school.

-School-

Illya inch wormed her way to Haruka, while Hiro held Kyoji off.

Hiro somehow lost his shirt in the fight, while Kyoji lost his jacket. 'This guy,' both thought. "Your pretty good at fighting. Who taught you, Domon? Master Asia? Sekai?" Kyoji asked. "I'm self taught.... But I guess Sekai did contribute part of my strength." Hiro said. "I really should thank him though. He taught me what true strength was, and that relying on only my own perk would just hinder me." Kyoji's eyes widened. "Wait..... You mean your actually a-" He felt a fist hit his face and knock him to the ground. Haruka held her stomach, huffing, but smiling. "Never......
Think I...... Am...... Down for...... The count ......."

“Haruka! Hiro! Illya!”

The sisters,Illya and Haruka saw Jing rush towards them.

For once I made it in time..!

Jing untied the whip around Illya before checking on Haruka's injuries. Kyoji was still fighting Hiro.

“You always never were someone who had any regard for your own well-being weren't you...”

Haruka's scoffed as if she was listening to a hypocrite speak,which she probably very likely is.

Haruka looked at Jing. "I could say the same." She said.

Illya was looking at Hiro and Kyoji's fight. "But I thought the Alaya-vijnana project was cancelled! Their Test Subject, dead! How are you-" "Alive? I guess it's just a mystery you'll find out some day ..... Once you figure it out behind bars!" "I'm not going to fail Shindou! He promised alot, and to get the reward, I have to prevent Jing and Illya from entering the tournament!" Kyoji stepped back and put a hand in his button up shirt, pulling out a pistol. He aimed it at Hiro, but before he could, a familiar white haired Kuudere would come from nowhere and strike Kyoji in the face, dropping the gun as he flew back.

“Keep your hands off my friends...!”

“Hibiki!”

The "White Devil" (her nose apparently recovered) glared at the leader of Neo-Gunpla Mafia,standing between Hiro and Kyouji like a wall separating those two.

Kyoji Flipped back up, and wiped his nose that was bleeding. "Ngh...... This isn't over." He said, as he turned around and ran towards a wall, before parkouring over it, out of sight.

The Mafia members on the ground were groaning, but unable to get up.

“Shindou.....he said....”

Jing stepped towards the nearest mafia member,lifting him up by the collar of the man's shirt.

“Explain in detail,who is this Shindou who sent the Gunpla Mafia against Illya and I?”

“I-I don't know! The boss' the only one who probably knows what that guy's told him!”

“Then the full name of that man,now!”

Jing's expression darkened as he glared at the Mafia member,causing the latter to stutter uncontrollably in fear.

He would have gotten an answer, but before he could, a sniping sound could be heard, and the Mafia member was silent.

Kyoji had moved his sniper rifle off the ledge, and blew on the barrel. 'I told them that if they even attempted to betray me, they would have their lights out. I better leave before they investigate.'

The rest had also managed to get away before anyone could question them. Laying the now-deceased henchman aside,Jing went towards Haruka.

“I'm taking you to the infirmary.”

He carried her up bridal style,much to Haruka's chagrin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back