• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Battle Nexus: Virtual Dive

Characters
Here
"Maybe, maybe not, can't be too sure though", V replies, the Double X - O following behind in the trio as it holds the beam shotgun close to its chest, giving the chamber a satisfying click as he cocks the weapon. V keeps a smirk as he gently rubs his thumbs against the Gunpla's maneuver sticks, feeling the movement of flight. This adrenaline, was intoxicating blissful.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

-Room, Mission Area-
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

"Whispers? I swear I'm not-"
He then realized something, before nodding.

"Right, I'll hide in the corner."

He took position as Dreamer would lure a guard in.

"Huh? When did we have a room for that kind of thing?!"

He ran over, assault rifle in hand before swinging open the door. Whatever 'thing' he meant by that was visible on his face, the look of a animal wanting to assert dominance.

He wasn't going to be able to get the thing done however, as Yuya sprang into action, slamming a fist into the guard's face, the sound of bones breaking could be heard. The guard was sent flying to the other wall, as the sound of a neck breaking can be heard.

He had an angry look on his face, and picked the gun up before handing it to Dreamer.

"Let's go! That NPC just made a huge mistake!"

It sounded like he was about to murder someone.

-Into a Desert, Mission Area-
Riven Riven

"I'm getting enemy MS readings!"
Artoria replied, as the jungle they were above ended into a Desert.

"Do they know we are here?! "
Shinji asked.

"That, or maybe it's a patrol unit. Let's go down and hopefully we can catch them by surprise! "

The MS landed as the Destiny Impulse and Asmodeus took cover behind two different Rocky protrusions, as the enemy MS were revealed. A Gouf custom, colored Blue, and three ZAKU Warriors, colored Dark yellow.

"I'll keep my eyes up here for the time being", V replies with a self kept smirk. As the Destiny Impulse and Asmodeus made their way down to the surface to take cover, The DX-O remains above. V moves the controls, the X now hovering in place as the two satellite cannons occasionally burst in small boosts of propulsion to keep it afloat. "High ground is definitely something to keep to an advantage", V replies, the gunpla moving the beam shotgun to its chest and aimed, the barrel at the surface location of the ping markers of the new incoming mobile suits.

God, that face the guard was making made her want to kick him between the legs. This games guard coding was so weird. Watching Yuya summarily knock the man out of commission and grab the gun, she gave a small shrug. "Certainly effective. And certainly weird coding for an NPC in a game meant for everyone. Thanks." Taking the gun handed to her she slung it over her back, starting towards the door. "Still want to try to do this stealthed?"

-Desert, Mission Area-
Riven Riven

If V was getting a good look, he could see that the Gouf Custom was the same type as the one used in the 08th MS Team. It's possible it would be having a similar fighting style as well.

The Destiny Impulse raised it's beam rifle before firing, taking down a Desert Zaku before the three remaining MS split to avoid getting tagged, the Gouf Flying straight towards the DX Gundam.

-Room, Mission Area-

Yuya looked at Dreamer, as she heard him talk again without moving his mouth, this time she can clearly see he wasn't talking.

Sorry about asking you to do that. Really, but right now we need to proceed! If I know better, we need to go slowly, and maybe steal us a ride.

Dreamer paused at the doorway, staring at him. If only she knew the whisper command...dammit, oh well. "Listen, it's fine. You're right though. Low and slow is the best bet, if we tried to brute force our way through it'd go bad. We have to find a vehicle, get to our suits, and get going...Can you drive?" Her voice was soft and questioning as she started to creep out of the door, no longer with eyes on him. She doubted he'd run off, considering he'd given her the weapon. And they were on the same side with the same goal so...why worry?

"You didn't have to do that y'know! You fired upon them without provocation!", he yells with a disgruntled tone, taking an eyeful of the Gouf Custom charging directly towards the DX. In response, V maneuvers the gunpla to take a shot from the weapon directly towards the Gouf, before stowing the weapon on the back of its lower hip and unsheathing the thick beam saber that the Gundam X typically has. Charging with both hands on the saber's handle, he dives downwards to intercept the Gouf, the tip of the blade plunging towards the midsection of the Gouf.

-Desert, Mission Area-
Riven Riven

"Hey, they were gonna find us sooner or later!"
Artoria replied in defense, before a desert Zaku flew at the Destiny Impulse. The Impulse flew out of the way before firing it's beam rifle again. The Zaku flew to the side and drew it's heat hawk, before throwing it at the Impulse.

The Asmodeus was assaulted by the other two Zaku Warriors, that had drawn their heat axes to take on the Gundam Frame. The Asmodeus brought its rail cannon up, only for it to get kicked out of the way, and the Zaku swung it's axe at the chest of the Asmodeus.

The Gouf would veer right to avoid the shot and draw it's heat sword, before bringing up its shield to block the Saber. It then brought up its sword, swinging it at the head of the DX Gundam.

-Room, Mission Area-

"Yeah, I can drive. Leave it to me. Its best if I take the lead though."
Yuya said, before following suit.

A couple minutes later, they reached a open hangar, full of work on multiple Mobile weapons. There were military camo colored Mobile Workers, black colored jeeps, and even a tank.

Actually, it looked like the tank was being geared up. Several military personnel were loading it up with missiles and machine gun bullets, yet they stopped when they heard a sneeze.

"Who goes there?!"

Yuya stepped out with his hands up, and a calm look.

"It's just me! I was told to come here to take over fixing up the tank!"

The soldiers looked dazed, but then the one who asked that question would reply, "Of course! We'll come back in five minutes to check up on you!"

Yuya smiled.
"That's not necessary! Go on, and leave your guns behind while you're at it!"

The guards dropped their weapons and walked away, as if they were under a zombification spell.

Following after Yuya as they made their way through the outpost, she stalled as they approached a hanger. What was their next move from here? Before she could form a game plan they were noticed. Damn! And then he just...walked out and talked to them. Was he INSANE!? No, as it would turn out, he was not. As the soldiers walked away Dreamer crept out to join him, staring at him. "Alright, what the heck just happened. How did you do that!? Do you have some sort of passive skill for convincing NPC's or something?"

"That doesn't change that you struck first y'know!", V replies with a grit of the teeth, a bit of annoyance in his voice as he faced on the Gouf. Upon blocking the beam saber and attempting a swing at the head of the DX, V would suddenly veer his throttle.

The gunpla would suddenly move towards a back flip sort of action, moving towards an upwards kick to counter the swing of the heat sword it had in its hand. With the boost of momentum upon doing the reversal roll, the sound of beeping from a lock on can be heard.

Almost as if time slowed down, V would rear the head and the upper torso during the flip, the DX's cannons turning towards the Gouf. Though a minor blast won't be crazy in damage, overkill is unnecessary. Bringing its arm up to hold and stabilize the right shoulder cannon, the lock on complete, the DX would fire a solid slug of plasma towards the Gouf.

Ryujo laughed. "No, they're just weak willed individuals. Come on!"
Ryujo climbed the tank to reach the enterance hatch, and opened it.
"If you don't mind, I'll drive."

Riven Riven
The Gouf was struck, and exploded as its firey remains hit the ground. The remaining Zakus got taken out, as Shinji exhaled.
"They were alot tougher than I thought!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back