Opinion Guilty Pleasure Foods/Drinks

Winter_Wolf

you had me at whiskey
There's a thread about guilty pleasure video games, and unpopular opinions, so I thought I'd make one for guilty pleasure or less popular foods and drinks specifically. Things you'd probably get flak for liking/things it seems like you're not supposed to like. Maybe something controversial.

My guilty pleasure food(s): probably my local pizzeria's Hot Hawaiian pizza because it has pineapple. Canadian bacon, bacon, pineapple, BBQ sauce chicken, jalapeños, and a garlic alfredo base.

My guilty pleasure drink(s): Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer, Coors Banquet Beer, Budweiser Beer. I dunno, I'm something of a beer connissour. I like to have beers that are local, some 'craft brews' and all that, but at the same time I just enjoy these once in awhile.

I frickin' love hot cheetos. Hot cheeto fries too, though they are less hot, but cheaper. If I see any I'll want to buy it and it's hard to resist.

So today I got a bag of hot cheetoes--my relapse...

Now I'm washing down hot cheetoes with a 24 oz Pabst.

What have I become.

Vienna sausages. FUCKING VIENNA SAUSAGES.
I love smothering them in hot-sauce and just chowing down on those fuckers.

Flaming Hot Cheetos and jalapeño Cheetos with a vanilla ice-cream dip. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Also, cereal in ice-cream. Especially fruit loops in vanilla ice-cream and Apple Jacks in caramel ice-cream.

Domino's mushroom pepperoni with extra cheese and an ice-cold glass of Royal Crown, preferably together.

Also a nice, rare steak and chips.

Domino's mushroom pepperoni with extra cheese and an ice-cold glass of Royal Crown, preferably together.

Pizza and whiskey has been my thing at times too. I went to a nice-ish restaurant that had a good pepperoni mushroom pizza with like little banana pepper rings on it--IMO it was an excellent addition because I like them on my sandwiches, but local pizza places don't seem to have them available as a topping. That's alright though because I've gotten to really like jalapenos on my pizza. Pepperoni, jalapenos, onions, roasted red peppers.....now I'll go to bed hungry and with visions of pizza...

Pizza and whiskey has been my thing at times too. I went to a nice-ish restaurant that had a good pepperoni mushroom pizza with like little banana pepper rings on it--IMO it was an excellent addition because I like them on my sandwiches, but local pizza places don't seem to have them available as a topping. That's alright though because I've gotten to really like jalapenos on my pizza. Pepperoni, jalapenos, onions, roasted red peppers.....now I'll go to bed hungry and with visions of pizza...

I like being standard/totally not boring. Classic pepperoni and/or mushroom pepperoni is literally the only pizza I'll eat.

Oh, and also a local favourite, chicken rice.

Guilty Pleasure Food: Cauliflowers with hollandaise sauce, chips (I am very picky, my guilty pleasure chips are Feurich chips), there's ice in Germany called "Königsrolle" (Kings Role), idk if it is also known outside of Germany. It's ice with vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. It's so generic but I love it. Also Leibniz mini-cookies with chocolate.
Guilty Pleasure Drinks: Soda! No doubt, soda! especially Cola. I need sugar, without sugar I get prettty nervous and I usually get a pretty bad migraine. Also Capri Suns.

Guilty Pleasure Foods: Crab Rangoons, Nacho Cheese Doritos, Poutine, Nachos, French Fries (preferably sweet potato) in Mayo or Hollendaise, i love onions to death, Takis with sour cream, oh lord i love Takis.. Mac and Cheese, Katsudon, Chinese sausages, i have way too many.

Drinks: Brisk Iced Tea, Fireball, Vanilla Eggnog with crystal sprinkles, Iced Coffee, Bubble Tea, Code Red Mountain Dew, Margaritas.

Well, in Poland there are ketchup flavoured Cheetos... some people say they are disgusting but I love them. I also love to just cook pasta and eat it on its own or with a bit of sugar on it. Yum! For drinks, I generally don't indulge in anything else other than sparkling water but when I do crave something less healthy, I go for Mirinda.

Root Beer. I would drink at least 10 gallons a day. Crème Brulee is just... The most delicious thing on the planet. If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be Root Beer and Crème Brulee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back