• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guess who's back?

CarmillaKarnstein

Consulting Detective
arwdk_s-200x150.gif

Guess who's back...Back again!

Greetings fellow friends! I disappeared for a bit, real life got in the way :(
I'm back now! Fair warning though, I'm at University and it's that time of the semester where assignments are due and it's almost exam time! There will definitely be a few days where I will not be on the site due to these lovely university experiences I have to deal with.
As always, I'll be boring for a few sentences then I'll get into the juicy plots I have.

Rules!
No one likes rules, I understand that, but unfortunately, without rules we would be in a world of chaos!
I'm not really a rules person but I do have a couple
- When it comes to replying, please please please please do not give me one-liners. One-liners indicate that the roleplay is going nowhere and we either need to end the roleplay or go back and we think where we want it to go.
- If life gets in the way, just let me know. I hate it when people disappear without saying anything. (Mental note Kylo, do the same!)

That's it for the rules. Thank the lord for that...

Fandoms
This is only a list of the fandoms I roleplay. I will have my plot ideas further down. Keep in mind, I love hearing your ideas if you have any. We can mix and match ideas if need be :)

Carmilla (Web Series)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Orange Is The New Black
Wentworth
Star Wars
Harry Potter
Marvel
DC

Plots
Usually, when it comes to fandoms, I have OC's that I use. I can pair up and play a canon, but it's unlikely I will. Persuade me and you might get lucky ;)

Carmilla (Web Series)
(For this one, I have an OC, her name is Drew). It's been a week since the battle at Silas between Laura and The Dean. Carmilla and Drew were there during the battle, battling the evil vampires that wanted both of them dead. Now they all stand, in front of the cold gravestone. Laura crying in Drew's arms as they mourn the death of Carmilla. Before dying, Carmilla made Drew promise that she would do whatever it takes to take care of Laura.

Sherlock
(For this one, the OC's name is Michael) 18 years ago I was abducted by an anonymous gang. All I wanted to do was eat out with my brother to celebrate his success at University. They tortured and beat me, trying to break me and all I believed in. About two years ago I escaped from the gang and hid. I stand here, in front of the door to my brother's apartment. 221b Baker Street.

Doctor Who
(Open for suggestions. I would prefer to play my OC Doctor)

Orange Is The New Black
(For this one, I have an OC inmate who's name is Sam. I would love to pair her with Alex or Piper, however, I am open to suggestions) The air is cold as the van for Litchfield pulls up. Sam was taken inside, carrying a mattress and blanket, trying to warm up. She's taken inside and taken to her bunk until she's assigned to a proper bunk. No one knows, but she's in there for murdering her parents after being in the army for 5 years.

Wentworth
(The same with Orange Is The New Black)

The rest of the fandoms are open to suggestion. If you're interested, please message me! I hope to hear from you soon ;)

With your sherlock plot, is the roleplay strictly platonic, or are you open to ships? BTW I've completed series 3 but I can't go on because Netflix doesn't have 4 on yet.

So, I have never played a game of this nature. In fact I have seen very few superhero movies (I'm picky as shit and more into psychological than action). Doctor strange is one of the few I really liked (xmen, deadpool I also like)...so dc universe? Anyhow your avatar caught my attention, and I was thinking maybe you're willing to try out this genre with a newbie. Are you?

I was thinking it would be nice to play an ally to an enemy of a character of your
choice. My character would be the junior to the main enemy and answerable to them, but playing assistant or eager friend or romantic interest to your character to get close enough to betray them.....but problem....my character actually likes yours or starts to question their morality and world view. I would really like to play a female, but powers, no powers, training, no training all flexible.

interested?

So, I have never played a game of this nature. In fact I have seen very few superhero movies (I'm picky as shit and more into psychological than action). Doctor strange is one of the few I really liked (xmen, deadpool I also like)...so dc universe? Anyhow your avatar caught my attention, and I was thinking maybe you're willing to try out this genre with a newbie. Are you?

I was thinking it would be nice to play an ally to an enemy of a character of your
choice. My character would be the junior to the main enemy and answerable to them, but playing assistant or eager friend or romantic interest to your character to get close enough to betray them.....but problem....my character actually likes yours or starts to question their morality and world view. I would really like to play a female, but powers, no powers, training, no training all flexible.

interested?

That would be awesome! PM me so we can discuss this further :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back