• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Guardians of Xandriel

Dethrix said:
If Everyones going to be a Guardian then this will get boring quickly. Keep that in mind people.
Yeah that seems to happen in RPs where partners are needed

@Lithia

I Suggest creating a Chart Of Reservable Spaces, going to Twenty. The people who reserve a spot can still create they're own characters, but A Third of the Reserved are Fallen. Another Third are Guardians and the last portion is human. Just to keep things equal.

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
odd one out then? :/ .
Not the Odd one out... I simply like being original or filling the positions that no one is taking. Especially since Fallens are necessary to the plot.

MoltenLightning said:
Maybe the Fallen could be a threat sometimes or somehow... Which could definitely make things more interesting :3
Oh of course, I had Every Intention of being an Antagonist/Anti-Hero.

Remember you can have two characters if you want, they just have to be from different categories. I have both a human and a guardian.

I'm really happy everyone is interested! I'm super busy today but I'll be keeping track of the characters everyone wants to play :D

I shall wait and see what there is fewer of, then decide. Or if someone needs a partner. Either one

Seems we only have three (or four) playing as fallen so I'll be a fallen as well.

LifeNovel said:
Seems we only have three (or four) playing as fallen so I'll be a fallen as well.
Ah, welcome to Freedom then. Good to know there are those who like to equalize things like me.

I didn't even bothered to keep count. I'll do the counting when CS's are made. Much easier for me.

So all of these guardians have different abilities from one another, is that the same with Fallen? The Fallen have different abilities from the guardians?

Hello, darlings. I thought I'd introduce myself as the second co-DM and the player of the Prime Fallen.

So here's what's going to happen. We will be having two stages to character creation. The Character Concept, followed by the full profile.

I want to stress that you are not to create a profile until and unless your concept has been approved.

I've found this gets rid of a LOT of people who just want to dick around and don't know what they want, and often helps good players come up with even better, more fleshed out characters. It's sort of like the equivalent of an outline for a story or essay; really gives you a feel for what you want from the moment you hit the ground.

Character Concept:

Who/what are you?:

Why are you here?:

What do you want?:

How will you get it?:

What could stop you?:

A concept can be done in informal language (please no text-speak though), or even in bullet-points, and can be done IC or OOC, seriously or humorously. In essence, we want to get a quick glimpse of the bare bones of your character, and how they fit in the world around them. There's a good chance your concept will not get immediately accepted: There will be probing questions asked. Do not be offended by this. Revision is the star-stuff of every great writer.

You may post your Concept in the interest thread if the OOC thread is not open yet and you think you've got a good enough idea to impress us.

Your powers are up to you, get creative just don't make the characters too op. This goes for both guardians and fallen guardians. You can have similar or the same powers as another character if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back