• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

xsweetrosex

Hello friends! My name is Aoife, but you may call me Eva. I’m 30, female, she/her. I’m searching for roleplay partners who are +18. I have more than ten years of roleplaying experience. It’s my absolute favourite thing to do in this world. I’m semi-literate and advanced literate. It would be amazing to find people who can do at least two detailed paragraphs. But, please don’t feel pressured in any way to match my length. I usually prefer to mirror my partners writing style.

I’d love to find someone who’s watched all of the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. I’ve finished playing the video game version and I saw Vol 3 last night. I truly love the franchise and I’ve been saying thank you to my younger brother for introducing me to it. I hope to discuss possible plot ideas with someone on this platform. I’d prefer to play as Peter Quill or Lylla. So, it would be awesome to find someone who would like to write with me and also be perfectly fine playing as Rocket Raccoon! I’m totally searching for either a angst friendship storyline or a romantic one. It depends on which character you’d like me to play as.

We don’t need to follow the plot of the movies exactly, we can improvise and create our own ideas for the characters set during the timeline. I’ve been thinking a lot these past couple of weeks about doing a roleplay based on these awesome movies. I hope there’s someone out there who likes the sound of this post. Please don’t be afraid to like it or you can send me a quick message and I’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Here’s a little reminder for anyone feeling down in themselves. Don’t worry, be happy! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back