• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians of Justice OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alright; mom's birthday was a bigger event than expected, and rather than the half hour and some cards it usually is, it turned into a big thing with cheesecake and family and presents and such, so my time-frame was off; but, I've got my CS up and am hoping it is all good.

Last edited:
Got some new interest. Hopefully that means we can continue things. I'll take those who still need to give characters when I can

Hello. I'm not sure how interesting XENO will be compared to the other heroes, but here's to the 1 trillion dollars spent building it 🍷

Anyway, do the Guardians of Justice already have an HQ? Because if so, I'm going to try and see if I can find the kind of 'living space' XENO would prefer to have.

Okay, cool. I do have a second character in mind should the need arise, but I'll stick to just XENO for now and see how it goes

Okay, it was a little late but the first post is now up ^_^

I'm here, just working through my list of things to do. This is next

Sorry for taking so long to post a response, I was waiting to see if the other two people that had joined were going to post again before me.

glad to see I'm not the only one still hanging around haha

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how to have XENO respond to the White Knight's prayers, but also I was waiting to see if the other two characters that haven't made a move yet would make their move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back