• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians of Justice OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
and then we've got a religious person and an atheist, so that will be a fun dynamic to play with!

*angry glare* "I... really? do you- have you-... uuuuhhhhhgggggg"

and why did my brain go to captain kissyface from word girl? oh right cause i liked violet so much i made my parents name MY FORKING SISTER ofter the character (she looks a lot like her too, wich is... welp)

*angry glare* "I... really? do you- have you-... uuuuhhhhhgggggg"

and why did my brain go to captain kissyface from word girl? oh right cause i liked violet so much i made my parents name MY FORKING SISTER ofter the character (she looks a lot like her too, wich is... welp)
I take it I'm not the only one who had an influx of word girl videos in my YouTube feed suddenly XD

no, just-as a kid, i LOVED that thing! )the only PBS kids show i likedmore was Fetch with RuffRuffman. yeah.... err...

also violet and becky were so forking gay.

any idea when we'll start?
oops I still need to pm you my oc's weakness I'll get right on that

alright! (but im booooredddddd.... do you think that it would be fun to like... the folks who have already made chrarictars could rp so some of them know each other before, just like a "I met your alias and you met mine that one time...")

Was sick over the weekend, and playing catch-up since.
Just got done designing my character's hero outfit, and am working on a CS and an out-of costume image now which should be posted some time tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back