• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians of Justice OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just a couple questions before I cogitate a character. I do have a character in mind and I have a hunch that he'll be the youngest, if not the youngest.

1. Do we need face claims? They aren't my thing.

2. I do use Discord. Is one planned?

Thank you for your input.

Just a couple questions before I cogitate a character. I do have a character in mind and I have a hunch that he'll be the youngest, if not the youngest.

1. Do we need face claims? They aren't my thing.

2. I do use Discord. Is one planned?

Thank you for your input.
1. A description is fine

2. It is not, as I don't use Discord

so, how fantastical are we allowed to go with powers, origin-wise? is it just kinda limited to genetics, or can their be a kinda mythical factor?

Sorry but I will have to withdraw from this. Best wishes to all.

hey yall!

Question about your character's power, the whole "Kills based on morals thing" is kinda finicky for lack of a better term. So is its effect based on the person in the moment or the person's past actions, is the power running off your character's moral compass because humans on average make thousands of choices per day, from minor to major...even in a "Nice" person we all do shitty things from time to time so what's the ratio, are good decisions and bad decisions weighted differently? Who's moral compass is this power working off of, because to my knowledge there's no universal "This is good morals, these are bad morals" it all kinda depends on the person

For example, let's say someone is joining a war because they feel it's the right thing to do to protect their home, they are doing it out of patriotism. They aren't uneducated, they joined with purpose but they aren't joining with an evil purpose. So are they killed or incapaciated?

For example, let's say someone is joining a war because they feel it's the right thing to do to protect their home, they are doing it out of patriotism. They aren't uneducated, they joined with purpose but they aren't joining with an evil purpose. So are they killed or incapaciated?
wait this could actually be so cool

they try to hurt a villain or smth with their powers but end up healing them and learn they're actually just super misunderstood with a warped moral compass

but i assume it's just based on their own moral compass, lol

they try to hurt a villain or smth with their powers but end up healing them and learn they're actually just super misunderstood with a warped moral compass

but i assume it's just based on their own moral compass, lol

Yea or like, they blast someone with a beam of light attempting to heal them but it burns them to death because we find out that earlier on their life they like...stomped a rabbbit or something, a moral compass killing power can be really godamn weird if its not very specific

Question about your character's power, the whole "Kills based on morals thing" is kinda finicky for lack of a better term. So is its effect based on the person in the moment or the person's past actions, is the power running off your character's moral compass because humans on average make thousands of choices per day, from minor to major...even in a "Nice" person we all do shitty things from time to time so what's the ratio, are good decisions and bad decisions weighted differently? Who's moral compass is this power working off of, because to my knowledge there's no universal "This is good morals, these are bad morals" it all kinda depends on the person

It's confusing. But I'm opting to give it a chance. It might be more clear once it's demonstrated

so, definations are kinda funky.... but its a little like the good place, only, if it is an action meant with good intent, than it actually results in positive points. and the "point threshold" is way the hell lower... and all children default innocent... and the "death ray go zappy zap" thing only works on... tyrants and genociders. soldiers would be, because they are doing it because they feel it is the right thing to do, it depends onwhat army they fight for, but it ranges between "good" and "enemy but not death"

i want this to happen, it's awsome.

It's confusing. But I'm opting to give it a chance. It might be more clear once it's demonstrated

Yea, I was thinking of making a super Christian baptist dude who's inherited the power of necromancy so he's having a religious schism while using his powers, maybe he has to come to terms with his faith while raising fucking dinosaurs from the ground to eat (bad) people

Yea, I was thinking of making a super Christian baptist dude who's inherited the power of necromancy so he's having a religious schism while using his powers, maybe he has to come to terms with his faith while raising fucking dinosaurs from the ground to eat (bad) people
AYO THAT'S SICK

AYO THAT'S SICK

It's definitely cool. Though an army of dinosaurs might be pushing it; especially if it's intentional murder

I wasn't stuck on dinosaurs, my necromancy can have any limits you want as long as I've got options besides humans
In that case I'll say the limit is that size plays a big factor in the number you can raise at once. I.e. you can have a few hundred zombie ants, but only one elephant.
Additionally, the corpses need to be mostly intact.

That sound fair?

I always have the problem of where the subjects are coming from when I play my necromancer. Like, it's all well and good if you're in a morgue or battlefield but there's not really a lot of easily accessible bodies laying around without some good suspension of disbelief lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back