What's new

Fandom Guardian High

eeveefarmer87

Can't stop myself from RP'ing.
She couldn't hero but smile at her men being so cute and supportive. Seeing Epsilon pick up Cass really made her realise what a good decision it was, Cass was so happy.

She floated along with them, and couldn't help but think how proud her parents would be.

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
"You never told me about your past. Even when we were one creature, we maintained our separate memories. We'll have to immerse ourselves in each others' minds tonight so we know everything of each other."

And with that, they arrive in class.

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
"How's everyone doing?" asks Leora, who is met with a series of affirmations. "Good to hear. Now then, are you ready to work on some more illusions? We'll be discussing imagination in more depth."

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
Cass's eager expression is filled with wonder.

"Imagination is a power for us. It's something most everyone has -- but ours comes to life in different and more impressive ways."

As she continues, Epsilon quietly notes her words.

eeveefarmer87

Can't stop myself from RP'ing.
Illaoi looked at Cass for a good portion of the time, even though she knew she should be paying attention to the lecture, but she couldn't help herself as her son's eyes were rounding and becoming even more adorable than normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)