• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

She couldn't hero but smile at her men being so cute and supportive. Seeing Epsilon pick up Cass really made her realise what a good decision it was, Cass was so happy.

She floated along with them, and couldn't help but think how proud her parents would be.

"You never told me about your past. Even when we were one creature, we maintained our separate memories. We'll have to immerse ourselves in each others' minds tonight so we know everything of each other."

And with that, they arrive in class.

Illaoi nodded, that sounded excellent. "That sounds perfect dear."

She took her seat.

"How's everyone doing?" asks Leora, who is met with a series of affirmations. "Good to hear. Now then, are you ready to work on some more illusions? We'll be discussing imagination in more depth."

Illaoi smiled, as this would help with the next class as well, her pencil already floating in the air, ready to do work.

Cass's eager expression is filled with wonder.

"Imagination is a power for us. It's something most everyone has -- but ours comes to life in different and more impressive ways."

As she continues, Epsilon quietly notes her words.

Illaoi soaks in her words, also writing with her pencil, just to hammer in the message. This could save their lives eventually.

As the lecture continues, she shows them illusion after illusion, each more grandiose than the last. Cassiopeia's eyes are shining.

Illaoi looked at Cass for a good portion of the time, even though she knew she should be paying attention to the lecture, but she couldn't help herself as her son's eyes were rounding and becoming even more adorable than normal.

Illaoi thought.. but didn't have an question, so kept silent.

"Hmm...." That would be rather difficult.. but she had faith in her family.

"Shouldn't be a problem for you my little lightbulb."

Illaoi floated to her family, smiling. "You guys ready for break period?"

"Yes indeed. I have a lot to learn about my family!" Epsilon smiles. "Not to mention a honeymoon!"

Cassiopeia laughs.

"I look forward to knowing every inch of you my love." She said"Honeymoon?" Asked Illaoi, clueless as to what he meant.

"Um...time together just to learn more about each other and enjoy each other's company!" He says pleasantly.

"Well then yes, I'm very much looking forward to it!" Said Illaoi innocently. She had heard the word honeymoon before, but was woefully undertrained in the knowledge of relationships.

Illaoi let out a chuckle. "Yes Cass, we can go get dinner now." She said floating up and extending her hand for the little mew.

"Yeah... Beating a teacher, and becoming mates with my one true love." She said, looking lovingly into Epsilon's eyes.

"Are you two gonna do that all the time?" asks Cass, sticking his tongue out.

"Only if it makes you react like that," Epsilon winks.

Illaoi couldn't help but chuckle. "I'll remind you, you're the reason we're together. So you have yourself to thank for our goofiness." She said, sticking her tongue out playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back