What's new

Fandom Guardian High

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
"I'm just persistent!" chuckles the Mew.

They arrive only a few minutes later and are quickly seated in a new section labeled "family."

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
"That's my thought. If we're a pilot project, they may actively encourage more like us!" Epsilon's eyes gleam.

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
"That's the idea," says a familiar tone.

"P-principle Andromeda!" Epsilon says quickly. "H-hello. We didn't expect you!"

"It's quite alright. I'm just dropping in to congratulate the happy couple. The three of you mark a new chapter for our species. You can guess all eyes are on you."

eeveefarmer87

Can't stop myself from RP'ing.
Illaoi quickly turns and blushes a little.. direct attention from the Principal wasn't common... but since their last interaction she felt comforted by his presence. "Hello Principal Andromeda." Said Illaoi, a little nervous, but not as much so as sh would've been.

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
Cassiopeia might as well be talking to a rock star. His eyes are saucers.

"I won't bother you any more, but I hope you know we're all happy for you!"

eeveefarmer87

"I'm very glad that we have such a kind principal. Ok then, time for food." She said, turning to the others. She could feel eyes on her and her family, making her nervous, but she tried not to let it show

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
"We make quite the trio. I'm really excited," Epsilon remarks. "I heard they're giving us pizza today."

"What's a pizza?"

eeveefarmer87

"Exactly." Said Illaoi, before smeeling something very good... Her nose twitched as she sniffed the air. "You smeel that Cass? that's pizza."

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
The baby Mew's nose twitches and his eyes practically shine. "Wow..."

"I think he's in love!" Epsilon chuckles.

eeveefarmer87

"I can't blame him hehe." Illaoi said, a smile broadening on her face. "Just imagine what it will be like in our mouths."

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
Sooner than they expect, a yellow Mew with a broad smile presents it. "Hello! I hope you like it. The kitchen's been planning it for a while."

eeveefarmer87

"Thank you very much." Said Illaoi, smelling the pizza still, very pleased with the smell. "Planning?" She asked out of curiosity.

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
"Well, we'd never made it before. We sent scouts to find the best ones in the human worlds so we could make something truly delightful!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)