What's new

Fandom Guardian High

eeveefarmer87

Can't stop myself from RP'ing.
That's why i've been sneaking this in there.....

She thinks privately as she tries to climb through the hole she's been making, while keeping her ram going.

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
The Mewtwo blinks. "Oh...I see now..."

Cassiopeia tilts his head, wondering she means.

A Mewtwo suddenly appears in front of the opening, blocking the path.

eeveefarmer87

She tried to go past the mewtwo, attempting to do straight through it, still using the ram, adding a point to it, hoping against all hope it might work.

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
It does seem to be working, however. Zia's door seems to be caving. The real question is who has better stamina.

Cassiopeia and Epsilon are silently rooting for her.

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
The Mewtwo shows no signs of resistance, however, having fallen under her students' spell. The class seems to collectively take a breath...then breaks out into a cheer of congratulations. Cassiopeia applauds.

"What will you make her do?" asks a student. "It has to be funny, right?"

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
"One harmless prank might be to get her to tell us a secret," suggests one of the students cheerily.

"Nice work, dear. I'm...really both impressed and proud."

Cass's glee can be felt.

eeveefarmer87

"Im as shocked as you are proud my love!" Illaoi said, feeling hif pride on some level, and wanting very much more of it.

"Hmmmm I know... Zai, for the rest of the day you'll take the form of an alolan exeggutor."

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
"Of course, mistress. I used to love to sing heavy metal when I was a student...but no one knew because I used sound blocking."

This causes a general peal of laughter from the students. Even Epsilon chuckles a little.

eeveefarmer87

Illaoi chukles as well, though more at everyone else's amusement than her own. Soon she started to feel dizzy however and stumbles into her seat.. the fight finally getting to her.

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
Around the same time, Zai's mind is freed, and she looks at the student with obvious respect. "Goodness...that's only ever happened one other time. I'm impressed, but I hope you didn't overly exhaust yourself?"

Cassiopeia and Epsilon are all concern right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)