• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

Before he even finished his sentence she went at it, imagning her battering ram to the gateway to his mind.

Zai blinks. "Interesting approach." She holds firm, however.

Epsilon and Cass both watch with interest, silently cheering her on.

She wasn't acting very affected... but she kept at it, imagining the battering ram larger and larger with every blow.

As she does, Zai winces a bit, but overall seems unbothered.

"Sheer force only goes so far," she says pleasantly.

That's why i've been sneaking this in there.....

She thinks privately as she tries to climb through the hole she's been making, while keeping her ram going.

The Mewtwo blinks. "Oh...I see now..."

Cassiopeia tilts his head, wondering she means.

A Mewtwo suddenly appears in front of the opening, blocking the path.

She tried to go past the mewtwo, attempting to do straight through it, still using the ram, adding a point to it, hoping against all hope it might work.

She continued her twofold attack, most of her tricks gone now..

It does seem to be working, however. Zia's door seems to be caving. The real question is who has better stamina.

Cassiopeia and Epsilon are silently rooting for her.

The strain was fairly obvious on Illaoi, sweat pouring down as her eyes glowed brightly.

She breathed out quickly.... finally it was over..she relaxed completely.....wait this wasn't a trap was it?

The Mewtwo shows no signs of resistance, however, having fallen under her students' spell. The class seems to collectively take a breath...then breaks out into a cheer of congratulations. Cassiopeia applauds.

"What will you make her do?" asks a student. "It has to be funny, right?"

She didn't seem to believe it.... she won?

"Wow.… I didn't really expect to win..... I have no idea."

"One harmless prank might be to get her to tell us a secret," suggests one of the students cheerily.

"Nice work, dear. I'm...really both impressed and proud."

Cass's glee can be felt.

"Im as shocked as you are proud my love!" Illaoi said, feeling hif pride on some level, and wanting very much more of it.

"Hmmmm I know... Zai, for the rest of the day you'll take the form of an alolan exeggutor."

"If I do that I may cause property damage, mistress...besides, Mewtwo cannot transform," answers the teacher quietly.

"Fair enough, my bad, well then, tell us your most embarrassing secret that isn't too personal."

"Of course, mistress. I used to love to sing heavy metal when I was a student...but no one knew because I used sound blocking."

This causes a general peal of laughter from the students. Even Epsilon chuckles a little.

Illaoi chukles as well, though more at everyone else's amusement than her own. Soon she started to feel dizzy however and stumbles into her seat.. the fight finally getting to her.

Around the same time, Zai's mind is freed, and she looks at the student with obvious respect. "Goodness...that's only ever happened one other time. I'm impressed, but I hope you didn't overly exhaust yourself?"

Cassiopeia and Epsilon are all concern right now.

She waved it off. "Im fine." She said, though when she tried to float she ended up back in her seat again. "Nothing to bad..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back