• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

The smile faded, and was replaced by a somewhat confused look, then the two colors slowly halved themselves out before splitting.

"Woah...." Illaoi held her head, that was...weird.

Epsilon blinks a few times. "Wow. We were...literally the same Mew! That was...kind of amazing..."

"You two did an excellent job. I plan on increasing testing frequency on you two. I think you present a possibility for increased Mew population and synergy. If needed, we may return you to this state for an extended period of time."

"So...you'll combine us again?"

Illaoi took on the Mallory of the amazing feeling, and felt herself become excited when he said he thought of doing it again.

"That would be lovely! It was a truly amazing experience."

"Indeed? Well, if we decide to take you as full on test subjects it'll mean a new status for you in this school, but it'll be for the good of the species and I believe you'll find it a very enjoyable process. Now then, I believe that according to...these...you two are now considered mates."

He shows them a series of data cards. Epsilon blushes.

Illaoi does as well. "You mean...like fully fledged... Never go back...mates?" Not that it sounded bad...but it was so fast...

"Well, unless you know how to interpret this data differently," Ollie chuckles. "Oddly, it was a decision made by the fusion version of you two, but I bet a memory check will show that you see each other in this way now."

Epsilon's eyes flash. "Um...oh. Gosh. After three days?"

Illaoi checks her mind as well, finding it to be true. "That's so fast... But yet I can't help but feel that way." She blushed.

"I mean...I would have liked to throw you a party."

"We still can," Ollie smirks. "I've sent a note to the faculty. The teaching staff recognizes your new role, and so does the principle. You're actually not the first married couple here, so we have a policy for this -- especially since, at several hundred years old, you two are in the right bracket for young Mew to connect like this."

Oh gosh a party?... In public?

"Thank you Ollie.. what do you mean by policy? Is there anything we should know?"

"Well, essentially you two will be enrolled in co-guardian ship classes, childcare classes, and so on, along with the regular curriculum. You'll also be granted separate living quarters."

"I'm...amazed. We've only been here three days!"

"That sounds...great!" Illaoi said, her smile widening, as she looked at Epsilon. "It's only been three days but....now I can't imagine anything I'd want more...what do you think?"

"I'd...love that," Epsilon says honestly. "Thank you, Ollie."

"I'm happy to help! Thanks for bearing with me through all this."

"You're more than welcome, we're happy to help." She said, blushing once more as she thought about a marital life... Cass was going to be ecstatic.

"Alright, you guys are dismissed. Have fun in class today, okay?"

"Yes sir. C'mon, dear...I'd like to tell our son. And...also get to school. We're both about ten minutes from class."

Dear...our son they sounded so strange..but so right.

"Right, sweetie we wouldn't want to be late." She says, taking her mates hand.

Ollie smiles. "You're the fastest couple we've ever had here, but we're confident in your success."

He smiles, letting her lead the way as he waves goodbye. "I'm so glad to have a teammate like her. Thanks again, Ollie."

"Yes, than you Ollie." She said, waving, before leading them back to Deliope's office.

The teacher notices them approach and smiles, but Cassiopeia is the one who gives them the real enthusiasm. "You're back! I missed ya!"

Cassiopeia hugged her child, giving some of the enthusiasm back. "And I missed you my little lightbulb.." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Did you here the news?"

"I can read it," he says. "I'm super duper happy! You're perfect for each other and now I get to be part of it! Hooray!"

Epsilon hugs his new son and grins. "I promise I'll do my best for you both."

Illaoi couldn't help but cuddle at Cass, his enthusiasm was contagious and seeing him smile was always going to be one of her favorite things.

"I'm support support excited too, though for now we have to get to class "

"Oh, yeah! Okay, um...which one?"

Deliope chuckles. "You're going back to Zai's class. You've got six minutes."

"Plenty of time, huh?" Epsilon laughs. "Right behind you!"

Illaoi couldn't help but laugh, not of humor but of excitement and joy, taking both of her loved ones hands and floating away. "Bye Deliope!"

"Fare well!" Deliope smiles.

The classroom is once again full, but Zia smiles as they enters. "Hello, team."

"Hello Zia." Illaoi smiled at their teacher. "Sorry we're nearly late."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back