• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy

Hiruka said:
You know I bet my pictures sorta bother you too xD
No, with your pictures I assumed a hot-headed female. And that's what we received.

When it comes to Lol Ahri, perusing the internet for some pictures of her isn't as meddlesome as looking for someone else's photos.

[QUOTE="M A C E]No, with your pictures I assumed a hot-headed female. And that's what we received.
When it comes to Lol Ahri, perusing the internet for some pictures of her isn't as meddlesome as looking for someone else's photos.

[/QUOTE]
You know I'm great for hunting down similar anime photos, but sometimes personality and the looks don't match up xD

Hiruka said:
You know I'm great for hunting down similar anime photos, but sometimes personality and the looks don't match up xD
Finding the pictures I did for Ayane were a pain. I had to change them several times before I found the right ones.

Hiruka said:
Feeling very narcissistic, aren't my photo awesome though!?
Meh.

[QUOTE="M A C E]Finding the pictures I did for Ayane were a pain. I had to change them several times before I found the right ones.
Meh.

[/QUOTE]
Lol, how great are you with Bios, I suck at them, they're many noticeable mistakes!

Ditto a very good writer xD My weakness in writing is usually having a smooth flow, any other mistakes are caused by my tablet that I don't really bother fixing.

Hiruka said:
Ditto a very good writer xD My weakness in writing is usually having a smooth flow, any other mistakes are caused by my tablet that I don't really bother fixing.
I somehow assumed you were on a tablet.

___

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="M A C E]I somehow assumed you were on a tablet.
Don't tell him I complimented his writing either. I don't want him knowing I said something nice about him.

[/QUOTE]
Forget you I'm doing it.....actually Ditto probably going to see this later on xD Also yes I am on a tablet, it's natural for someone to assume that.

I will do everything to keep that compliment a secret only you and this OOC have seen.

OoOoOoOh we're sharing a secret ♡? :D By the way I don't mind, seeing you being childish and stubborn amuses me.

Hiruka said:
OoOoOoOh we're sharing a secret ♡? :D By the way I don't mind, seeing you being childish and stubborn amuses me.
Yes. See, I've issues with complimenting people. The fact I even did compliment someone just now is terrifying.

[QUOTE="M A C E]Yes. See, I've issues with complimenting people. The fact I even did compliment someone just now is terrifying.

[/QUOTE]
Found another indifference between us, I find no problem complimenting people while, you do. Though I think it's cute how you're trying to cover up your compliments ^^

[QUOTE="M A C E]Yes. See, I've issues with complimenting people. The fact I even did compliment someone just now is terrifying.

[/QUOTE]
You know, Lucifer probably saw that you complimented Ditto, he's still on.

Hiruka said:
Found another indifference between us, I find no problem complimenting people while, you do. Though I think it's cute how you're trying to cover up your compliments ^^
Whatever, whatever. T. T

Hiruka said:
You know, Lucifer probably saw that you complimented Ditto, he's still on.
I'm still having that internal war with Lucifer-sama.

[QUOTE="M A C E]Whatever, whatever. T. T
I'm still having that internal war with Lucifer-sama.

[/QUOTE]
You saw what I did there? xD Anyways, why are you now suddenly having a internal war with Lucifer??

Hiruka said:
You saw what I did there? xD Anyways, why are you now suddenly having a internal war with Lucifer??
Very much so.

Oh, 'cause of our conversation yesterday.

I'd stay and chat, but I'm afraid that I should be leaving about now. Catch you later, Hika-sama.

[QUOTE="M A C E]Very much so.
Oh, 'cause of our conversation yesterday.

I'd stay and chat, but I'm afraid that I should be leaving about now. Catch you later, Hika-sama.

[/QUOTE]
Same here, good night! ^^

[QUOTE="M A C E]I just threw up a little bit.
What're you, a stalker? Why do you appear everywhere now?

[/QUOTE]
I felt like my insides just rot, going to school be back in 7 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back