• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy

@M A C E Wanted me to tell everyone that he's sick today and wont reply until morning.

I'm also going to delay for a while yet. I've been kind of busy lately.

I've an impulse to bring in quasi-fantasy Atlantis into the rp, form up some nice humans vs gods roleplay xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5541276, member: 42789&quot][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24527-m-a-c-e/"]@M A C E[/URL] Wanted me to tell everyone that he's sick today and wont reply until morning.

I'm also going to delay for a while yet. I've been kind of busy lately.

Awwww, hopefully it's not because we were chatting for a really long time yesterday xD Tell Mace I said,"I probably hope you don't get better....T-Rex friend of mine."

Is it too late to join?

[media]

[/media]
Yeah, cause of the song's title.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reading through celtic mythology as I respond to try and get into which spirit does what and when she needs to call it/him/her and I had to search through five different websites before I found what I needed for my last post! Ahhhhhhhhh, hahahahaha!!!

It's so difficult to get anyone interested when you set up a new RP. I set one up a few days ago and no one seems to care, it's annoying

Ras said:
It's so difficult to get anyone interested when you set up a new RP. I set one up a few days ago and no one seems to care, it's annoying
Maybe it's because it unclear what the plot is, or maybe too complicated for anyone to understand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back