• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy

FrostXShadow said:
Did you go back and read the discussion xD ?

Hiruka said:
Lol I like you......as a friend of course :3 *wriggled eyebrows* (You find me weird and disturbing don't you?)
*Winks* (No, I find you painfully similar to me.)

GingerBreadMew said:
its cool, i get if u don't like how i roleplay, i'll try... to fix it
It's not because of how you roleplay necessarily, I feel like you seem to have a need to interact with everybody. I just felt like my character had been pushed away by yours when Bakeneko decided to sniff Atyrs or whatever his name was.

It's not because of how you roleplay necessarily, I feel like you seem to have a need to interact with everybody. I just felt like my character had been pushed away by yours when Bakeneko decided to sniff Atyrs or whatever his name was.

i see what u mean

[QUOTE="M A C E]Did you go back and read the discussion xD ?

[/QUOTE]
Yup that's why I died

[QUOTE="M A C E]Did you go back and read the discussion xD ?

[/QUOTE]
Hue hue hue 0w0 (I wonder if we'll get along or fight xD )

GingerBreadMew said:
i see what u mean

To be honest, the tone of your writing sounded really arogant and attention needy. Like when you said she dusty off her really short dress of something. In the bio was the same because you put in her personality she was bueatiful it sorta pisses me off. At least explain why she's bueatiful personality wise.

[QUOTE="M A C E]Well, that's always fun.
I don't do weird laugh things though... (Probably a bit of both)

[/QUOTE]
I'm testing our limits of how similar we are. (Agreed :3)

Hiruka said:
To be honest, the tone of your writing sounded really arogant and attention needy. Like when you said she dusty off her really short dress of something. In the bio was the same because you put in her personality she was bueatiful it sorta pisses me off. At least explain why she's bueatiful personality wise.
She did say her character liked attention.

@GingerBreadMew I agree with this a little to much. What honestly pisses me off though is that the character's appearance is such a stubborn, hot-tempered girl who isn't very social. However the character itself is social and bubbly. I found that very nerve-wracking.

Not only that too, but I felt the character's personality was very similar to mine. And that usually ticks me off in role plays.

M A C E]She did say her character liked attention. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33319-gingerbreadmew/ said:
@GingerBreadMew[/URL] I agree with this a little to much. What honestly pisses me off though is that the character's appearance is such a stubborn, hot-tempered girl who isn't very social. However the character itself is social and bubbly. I found that very nerve-wracking.

Not only that too, but I felt the character's personality was very similar to mine. And that usually ticks me off in role plays.
You know what else ticks me off.....saying how similar we are. Where is my individuality!? 0A0

M A C E]She did say her character liked attention. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33319-gingerbreadmew/ said:
@GingerBreadMew[/URL] I agree with this a little to much. What honestly pisses me off though is that the character's appearance is such a stubborn, hot-tempered girl who isn't very social. However the character itself is social and bubbly. I found that very nerve-wracking.

Bio: Bekaneko is beautiful, sweet, and outgoing... thats what is says in the bio, it never changed ... she been one of my chars of a few years on another site and i mainly do one on one rp's so please at this moment i will politely ask you to dope it please

Also this is where I disagree, lay off on the pictures. Image isn't everything. Besides it's hard to good anime pictures, you even said that yourself.

Hiruka said:
You know what else ticks me off.....saying how similar we are. Where is my individuality!? 0A0
You know what's sad.

It's kind of getting on my nerves how similar we are too.

Hiruka said:
Also this is where I disagree, lay off on the pictures. Image isn't everything. Besides it's hard to good anime pictures, you even said that yourself.
Yes, but see here- I find it annoying when pictures don't match the character. If she honestly wanted a character appearance that fit her criteria, look for a character that seemed a little more bubbly and out-going. Honestly I just have a problem with the facial expressions and poses of her character. If she had found one of the same character looking more towards the personality, I would've been fine with it.

[QUOTE="M A C E]You know what's sad.
It's kind of getting on my nerves how similar we are too.

Yes, but see here- I find it annoying when pictures don't match the character. If she honestly wanted a character appearance that fit her criteria, look for a character that seemed a little more bubbly and out-going. Honestly I just have a problem with the facial expressions and poses of her character. If she had found one of the same character looking more towards the personality, I would've been fine with it.

[/QUOTE]
I respect that, but it's interesting when image doesn't match up to personality. I mean if you read manga or watch anime you can't disagree that it hasn't made the show or story more entertaining. Though I'll back down on the image thing, it's not strong enough to go against your opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiruka said:
I respect that, but it's interesting when image doesn't match up to personality. I mean if you read manga or watch anime you can't disagree that it hasn't made the show or story more entertaining. Though I'l back down on the image thing, it's not strong enough to go against your opinion.
Yeah, I don't feel the same on that.

On most animes or mangas, usually the character acts the way you expect them too. Sure, there are those few characters that are super tall and buff but are real softies, but even then when you draw a picture of someone like them the pose and facial expression give off their soft-heartedness.

If Giner-sama had used a picture like one of these I would've been fine with it:

_lol__ahri_by_kamuikaoru-d9bqzox.jpg

20140619214052_7972.jpg

lol_ahri_by_arneipia-d7q6stv.jpg
Okay, my last argument has been said. I'll back away now.

[QUOTE="M A C E]Yeah, I don't feel the same on that.
On most animes or mangas, usually the character acts the way you expect them too. Sure, there are those few characters that are super tall and buff but are real softies, but even then when you draw a picture of someone like them the pose and facial expression give off their soft-heartedness.

If Giner-sama had used a picture like one of these I would've been fine with it:

_lol__ahri_by_kamuikaoru-d9bqzox.jpg

20140619214052_7972.jpg

lol_ahri_by_arneipia-d7q6stv.jpg
Okay, my last argument has been said. I'll back away now.

[/QUOTE]
At least we have different opinions xD Love the pictures by the way X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back