• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy

I think I'l just chill here until something interesting happens, I'm recovering from all the memories of the cringes I had Q~Q

Hiruka said:
I do that unintentionally, reasons why I have very few friends ;~;
I do it purposefully.

[QUOTE="Angel Lucifer]What have I just walked in on xD

[/QUOTE]
I had a comeback for that, but then I realized it was inappropriate and decided just for once that I'd follow the rules and not say it.

Hiruka said:
I think I'l just chill here until something interesting happens, I'm recovering from all the memories of the cringes I had Q~Q
Same. I'm like, 'I've not no idea what to do with Ayane, but I'll post something stupid just so that someone can see that I'm still active and my character is open for interaction.'

[QUOTE="Angel Lucifer]What have I just walked in on xD

[/QUOTE]
To he- What happens when you put people like me with people with them.

M A C E] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17189-frostxshadow/ said:
@FrostXShadow[/URL]
I'm just curious, but are you aware of the fact that we've just recently had a full on conversation about your character?
We did? .-.

M A C E] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17189-frostxshadow/ said:
@FrostXShadow[/URL]
I'm just curious, but are you aware of the fact that we've just recently had a full on conversation about your character?
Im so confused..... you did?

FrostXShadow said:
Im so confused..... you did?
Hiruka said:
We did? .-.
Well, we had a fair discussion on why there's a major issue with the ship he seems to have gotten himself into

Wtf, I feel like my character keeps getting shoved out of the way by @GingerBreadMew 's girl. Fucking stop doing that ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiruka said:
Oh that, okay for a second I will thinking about the 100 watts girl even she didn't really do much .-.
Yeah, most people get confused when I say thing because I exaggerate. Tu T

Seriously though. This chick Bakeneko is getting on my damn nerves.

GingerBreadMew said:
I'm sorry I forgot your name, please don't take it personally. I'm just a person who is blunt, but has very little feeling of guilt and regret.

[QUOTE="M A C E]I'm afraid sympathy and remorse are feelings that don't come to me easily.

[/QUOTE]
Same here xD

Hiruka said:
I'm sorry I forgot your name, please don't take it personally. I'm just a person who is blunt, but has very little feeling of guilt and regret.
You sound like me.

GingerBreadMew said:
its just a role play...sympathy & remorse?
Sympathy and remorse towards the fact I might have offended you with my prior statements.

I'm a little more open-minded and out there with the things I find cringe-worthy and agitating.

[QUOTE="M A C E]You sound like me.
Sympathy and remorse towards the fact I might have offended you with my prior statements.

[/QUOTE]
Lol I like you......as a friend of course :3 *wriggled eyebrows* (You find me weird and disturbing don't you?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back