• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GRIT

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Connor froze as the young boy obliviously walked up to the two and explained what was going on. Apparently, the sheriff was dumb enough to offer amnesty for those that turned in high profile criminals, including other high profile criminals. Well, now perhaps he could more openly go after Famine. But first things first, he needed to get away from this old man.

Quickly snatching his hand away, he boots Stepper into a sprint, bending low over the saddle to urge the horse on faster, and to reduce his profile. Make him less of a target to hit should any shots come his way. Looking behind him, he also noticed a band of people not to far off. Great, another posse to deal with. Well, at least he knew they were coming. And he could wrap up his hand well enough to not have it be to much of an issue in a fight. So honestly, they wouldn't be to much of a problem.

"Tyr, I can handle myself. This won't be the first time I've done something like this with a kid. You remember when I left about two years ago? My sister got herself into trouble, got in a gun with her baby on my hip." She put her hand over his, "We'll be okay."
Tyr sighed and rubbed his forehead. He couldn't believe what was happening. It was all happening so fast. Just a couple of hours ago he was a simple ranch hand, working to get himself by. Working only for a place to stay, and what little luxuries he could afford for himself. Living in the true man's world. Now he was not only a father, but now he was gonna be a lawman?
"Good grief.. Fine. As long as I get one last night sleeping with you instead of in that god damn barn."

Tyr sighed and rubbed his forehead. He couldn't believe what was happening. It was all happening so fast. Just a couple of hours ago he was a simple ranch hand, working to get himself by. Working only for a place to stay, and what little luxuries he could afford for himself. Living in the true man's world. Now he was not only a father, but now he was gonna be a lawman?
"Good grief.. Fine. As long as I get one last night sleeping with you instead of in that god damn barn."
"You do realize that this whole time you could have come back every night, and slept in my room, we are kinda together," Bailey pointed out, "I doubt that old geezer you work for would have stopped ya. Espeically if a woman like me was waiting for ya." Anyway, Bailey stood, and smiled at him, "So, anything you wanna do while I'm here? I gotta go keep an eye in the girls."

(Alright. I gotta play the big bad GM here. I think the scene with them in the bar has drug on now for too long and been a reason things have gone stagnant. Especially with openings given and still up to get into/stir some action. Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden )

As Morgan tried to make his way towards Jonsi he noticed that someone was trailing him. ‘Hmm, basic level of competency but not that good and with Morgan’s sensitive hearing the person was even easier to notice, probably some wannabe outlaw hunter. Morgan changed his course and considered if he just should try to lose his pursuer, but decided it was better to check on any potential dangers or atleast admonish any foolish young person trying to throw their life away because they overestimated their abilities. Cutting a corner he himself stealthily drew himself on a balcony lying flat enough so he could not be seen, while he let his horse trot on as to not warn his pursuer to any change. When the rider rounded the corner Morgan took a good look through a gap in the railing, a young black haired fellow with his weapon on his right side rounded the corner, he prepared two knives in both his hands and when the rider was almost under the balcony he set his plan in motion. Morgan first knife passed close by the horses face, as the horse spooked and the rider had to keep his balance he jumped him and held the knife to the guys throat. Inwardly morgan breathed a sigh of relief, if the horse had not spooked he would have thrown the second knife into the riders gun belt shortly above the gun, but he prefered to not always injure people in their legs or hand. “Now Let us have a chat Mister ...?”
Axeykins Axeykins
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

FireMaiden FireMaiden

( Safety Hammer Safety Hammer . Imma keep tagging till you actually move some plot forward....sorry but gotta be the big mean GM right now with how unnecessarily slow this one has been going along. Especially after several opportunities to get it moving more were ignored/missed and the scene in the bar taking longer than necessary... :/ )

(I'm waiting for someone other than me or Fire to respond. I'm tired of being the only thing pushing this damn rp.)

(We haven't responded due to waiting for you to move past the bar scene already and into the action instead of making it stagnant and go nowhere . Actually moving it forward. Welwordion gave an opening and announced it as well and tagged people in it. As well as many open opportunities to move forward and help others move it forward too Safety Hammer Safety Hammer )

(We haven't responded due to waiting for you to move past the bar scene already and into the action instead of making it stagnant and go nowhere . Actually moving it forward. Welwordion gave an opening and announced it as well and tagged people in it. As well as many open opportunities to move forward and help others move it forward too Safety Hammer Safety Hammer )
(Welwordion tagged you. Trust me, I'm wanting this to go somewhere. But unless something happens, where we can all get involved, All I can do to reply is continue with this stupid bar conversation.)

(Welwordion tagged you. Trust me, I'm wanting this to go somewhere. But unless something happens, where we can all get involved, All I can do to reply is continue with this stupid bar conversation.)
(They tagged me after getting 0 replies in ooc offering for a spot to hop in more action and I've been trying to push for it. The one keeping you in that bar scene is you. We get it, she's pregnant he's shocked, they have feelings for each other and flirt now move on! They heard the announcement there. What's going on and have done nothing but barely discuss it or move...You could have had them talk more about their situation now AS they got moving! There have been many opportunities to move your characters and hop in the action with everyone but you haven't and that's why I've only been tagging you and Firemaiden lately.)

(They tagged me after getting 0 replies in ooc offering for a spot to hop in more action and I've been trying to push for it. The one keeping you in that bar scene is you. We get it, she's pregnant he's shocked, they have feelings for each other and flirt now move on! They heard the announcement there. What's going on and have done nothing but barely discuss it or move...You could have had them talk more about their situation now AS they got moving! There have been many opportunities to move your characters and hop in the action with everyone but you haven't and that's why I've only been tagging you and Firemaiden lately.)
(Dude, we can argue about this forever. None of us will concede on who is wrong and who was right. All this will do is make things toxic. So I'm gonna be the bigger man and just ask you where I should go and what I should be doing.)

"GAH What the Hell?" The man hissed. Struggling only till he felt the the cold steely blade of the knife against his neck. "The Hell is wrong with you? Get off me you crazy git!" He screamed. He was pissed off and confused. What was this guy thinkin? and why in God's name was he following him or hiding? Had to have been good and ready with that knife in order to land that good of a shot and get on top of him so quick.
Welwordion Welwordion

( Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden )

(Workin on a post for ye Soviet Panda Soviet Panda , been thinkin of a good one now that I'm finally away from the trap of MHW more.)

“First young man I asked for your name, it would be polite to answer the question especially taking into account your current circumstances. Secondly are you really going to pretend not to have followed me after I specifically altered my path just to make sure and you even followed me around this random corner? You know how improbable this is?” After learning Arthur’s the young man’s name and a lot of wasted time I had to grudgingly admit that everything had just been a big coincidence and apologized to the lad, who cursed me vehemently while leaving. I continued my way and finally arrived at miss Maxwell’s house. Axeykins Axeykins

At the sound of footsteps Jonsi sat up from his perch on the roof and gazed down at whoever it was sleepily. It took a couple of rubs but eventually his eyes focused on a familiar face. "Mr. Morgan? That you?" He called down.
Welwordion Welwordion Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden

A fair sized group of no good nereduels altered their course soon as their usual guide gave the word. They'd been keeping a close eye on Conner as soon as they caught word of rewards and sight of his ugly mug. "Now remembah. We ain't gonna go head strong inta this one. Ease in real close bois and get the cinch in on him. Careful not to attack though. We need im alive and men alive to get im back to the big cities.
They all nodded in agreement and scattered about. A main group casually following the brute as others set up blocks from escape. Near all of shaking in their boots. This was insanity! They'd be better off under this guy's boot than trying to get him under theirs.
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

"GAH What the Hell?" The man hissed. Struggling only till he felt the the cold steely blade of the knife against his neck. "The Hell is wrong with you? Get off me you crazy git!" He screamed. He was pissed off and confused. What was this guy thinkin? and why in God's name was he following him or hiding? Had to have been good and ready with that knife in order to land that good of a shot and get on top of him so quick.
Welwordion Welwordion

( Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden )

(Workin on a post for ye Soviet Panda Soviet Panda , been thinkin of a good one now that I'm finally away from the trap of MHW more.)
(Oops. I guess my post didn't send.)

Far enough away from everyone, Connor felt safe enough to at least sit up straight. "Bloody boy didn't bloody know what he was walking in to. Could have waited five more minutes, until after I get my hand sorted." he growled. His words became unintelligible as he grabbed the edge of his shirt and ripped it into a long strand. His angry mumbling continued as he held the strip of cloth in place with his thumb, ignoring the pain it brought, and tightly wrapping it with his other hand. It wasn't ideal, but it would have to do for now. Now he had to find a spot to ambush those bastards. Thinking they could get the jump on him. He knew it was coming, otherwise they would've started shooting at him by now. That's what he would've done. Where was he going to hide? Behind his horse? A whole lot of good that'd do him. They were letting him get away. Which meant they had a plan, were scared, or just to stupid to do something.

( Safety Hammer Safety Hammer , want us to wait so you can hop in on the action Now? Since your post didn't send?)
(I feel like a total asshole saying this. I'm really sorry to you guys who have waited on me, but I need to drop this. Life is getting in the way of me being able to consistently replying to rps in a reasonal manner, and it isn't fair for you guys to wait. (

Users who are viewing this thread

Back