• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Grimm OC

BigTexMex

This pale blue dot
Hi everyone! I'm new here but I have plenty of experience with RP's. So don't be scared off by my newly created account.

So I am craving a story set in the world of Grimm with OC's. My idea is a grimm x wesen story with some romance and would prefer to play the grimm. I only have a few guidelines.

* Posting at least once or twice a day would be great, but I understand if things come up, just let me know when that happens.
* Post at least a solid paragraph that isn't just filler. I'm open to multiple paragraphs and promise I can match anything.
* Proper grammar is great but mistakes happen every now and then.
* I'm a guy and prefer to play male roles and really only feel comfortable doing MxF.
* This is your story as much as mine. Feel free to add your to the story.
* I'm friendly I promise! Chat with me in OCC for plotting and all around goofing off.

If you're interested in my idea then message me or post here. I can't put into words how much I want to do this story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back