• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GreenGlen Laboratories (Plotting and Chat Thread)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus more head cannons that ur post inspired- most including ur chars.

• Likes to draw when Calvin draws, shows affection by copying what others do or say.
  • When figuring out Onyx is in pain, "Oh no! Do you need me to kiss it away, or do you just want a hug?" Won't take no for an answer, tries and fails to be gentle. Likes when her feathers poof.
  • Points out any photos and asks about them.
  • Loves the little fabric baskets really wants to take one but keeps getting keeps getting caught trying to steal them and always stops when caught.
  • Really hates bare desks, gets pouty and starts to try and sneakily open drawers and such.

Hello people! I am working on a doctor and a patient and have been since the beginning. They're going to be awesome! I just got back from a mini-vacation to Las Vegas which is the reason for the delay.

Can't wait to write with you all!

Seriously didn't notice this! but HOI! i'm still making truths Sister Thought on making her some sort of plant girl.

I'm probably going to edit my latest post. Sorry about that.
Actually, re-reading what I've written, it still makes sense.

Just wanted to note real quick if anything I’ve written in general doesn’t gel well with your characters please let me know.

I'm so tempted to post a character sheet for the patient that I want to introduce later in the rp. I don't want to cause confusion to those who might think he's already in GreenGlen, but at the same time I'm kinda hyped about him.

I'm so tempted to post a character sheet for the patient that I want to introduce later in the rp. I don't want to cause confusion to those who might think he's already in GreenGlen, but at the same time I'm kinda hyped about him.
Honestly I think you should go for it. Even if they're not going to be in the RP, you should make a sheet for them if you really want to. Maybe if you want to avoid confusion you could post the form here on the OOC thread first?

I think I might make it a thing where Emmitt refuses to learn his patient number.

Also, WolfStar12 WolfStar12 , who would be in charge of administering medications for any patients that either already need medications or get prescribed medications while they are in Greenglen?

I think I might make it a thing where Emmitt refuses to learn his patient number.

Also, WolfStar12 WolfStar12 , who would be in charge of administering medications for any patients that either already need medications or get prescribed medications while they are in Greenglen?
I’d imagine any medications are supplied to the patients by their doctors. Usually if a patient has any preexisting medical issue, it would be logged by the doctors in their databases. Usually it’s someone in the Higher Ups who supply the medications to the doctors for them to administer. No specific doctor administers medication to a specific patient. Usually if a patient needs their medication, a random doctor will drop by to hand them to the patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back