• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Grayfire

Alright so look. I come from Feral Front. Assuming you could guess as much with the topic at hand. But I'm finally rereading all(yes, all)the books. I'm like halfway through Broken Code right now. But you didn't have to read that far to join me here today! No, honestly, if you read the first, maybe second and third, you're probably golden.

Long story short Firepaw and Graypaw? They're gay. These little guys love each other so much and if the Erin Hunters (Erins Hunter?) Weren't such cowards they could have been boyfriends. They could have been in love. So that's where I come in.

Honestly, I wanna follow a similar plot, but with a romantic aspect between Graypaw/stripe and Firebutt. We can change things around after a certain point, I'm always a sucker for Canon Divergence. But we can include as much canon bunk as you'd like! I'm down for anything as long as it's these delightful little lads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back