• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
I'm sorry i have to go who ever can play Mable for me so you don't have to wait for me! I have to watch my baby brother and doing this at the same time will be a little hard))

A car slowly rolled up into the parking lot of the mystery shack. It had dark, tinted windows and was painted black. Slowly, a man stepped out of the car that was seemingly to low to the ground for him. The Tall man then began to slowly approach the mystery shack looking around to see if there was anyone nearby.

*bill looked at the tall guy. Will shook his head, hiding in Bills arm* you baby *he said quietly* be normal, he’s just a human

James slowly walked up towards the door of the mystery shack and stopped for a short moment, peering inside through the windows and running his hands through his hair, pacing back and forth, seeming quite nervous.

*bill thought to himself say something normal...human...* hello fellow human nice day today to be a human yes?

James swiftly turned to face Bill. Stopping suddenly when he locked eyes with him. "Yes. yes it is. Do you know the man who is the man in charge of this place we are outside of?" he asked, breathing heavily after speaking.

*grins* Stan? Of course. *will waves slightly*

*shrugs* I don’t know. Just have a look inside

"Ok I will do that because you said so." James opened the door very slowly, not stepping into the building, just standing in the doorway.

*watches* you can go all the way in. He doesn’t bite...well actually he does, and might. But he doesn’t have rabies...probably...

James began to step in midway through the sentence but kept stepping back in and out as you changed your mind on things. Finally he stepped out one last time he asked, "Are you sure that I am safe to enter the building whose premises we are currently speaking on?"

*smiles, a secret smirk* yes. You can enter the gift shop. Which is where we are now.

"Oh Ok I will enter then and hope I am not bitten. I know Krav Maga though, I learned it when I was a small boy if you did not know that about me." He said, starting quiet and then getting louder before catching himself and getting quiet again. He then turned and began walking into the gift shop, occasionally looking around.

*bill thought to himself, how much stranger can humans get?*

Btw I’m finished with shadow valley, if you want to check it out)

Dipper and Mabel made their way out of the woods. The two traveled father in then either of them expected. Soon they made it out and saw a car and a few men. Dipper furrowed his eyebrows, “What’s going on there?” He questioned to his sister to receive a slight shrug from her.

I can play stan if you’d like until someone takes the spot
(I'm going to wait for a stan or someone who works there until I continue)
i can take stans spot until someone else does)

you can if you want to dipper and mabel will do for now for me. Stan would be a nice addition)

James slowly walked up the the front counter and pressed the bell VERY softly, trying to make as little noise as possible while still getting attention.

*bill looked inside, watching the guy. Stan walked up, asking him* what'd ya want boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back