• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern gravegarden ; 地獄.

sacclothe;

𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜.

FORGOTTEN FLOWER

𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 ; a shamelessly lazy search with occasional dark themes. [ f x f and m x f preferred ]

anything with a bit of vulgarity, darkness and those romantic moments between fluff & intensity is my thing. add in some psychological themes and i'm one happy cancer artist. is calling myself an artist too pretentious? ( feigns ignorance ! )

this is where i'm supposed to properly introduce myself and tell you a million things you don't care about, right? here. i'll spare
you the noise. here is a short sample taken from a paragraph of a story i've previously written :

[ Tousled strands of night and onyx stuck to the ivory skin of his visage, creating a pallet of death and light⸺midnight sky and angel eyes. A walking phantom in an outfit crafted only for the living, a mixture of tacky colors curtaining over his bruised knuckles; a childish pack of graphic bandaids being the only thing he could find. Badly tattered converse. A subtly swollen bottom lip that he, crudely, branded as an accessory. A vintage silk button down tattered with the outline of traditional eastern dragons and of course, dark circles, conveniently hidden by the messy placement of damp bangs. ]

for those of you that are still interested, this is your critera : first, be an adult. i'm in my twenties so i prefer an older partner. second, contribute to ideas and the plot or i'll ghost you. three, i'm personally interested in a more casual writing length right now. if you require novella length replies, au revoire. four, personally wanting something a bit more faster paced. if you can only respond once a week, that's a bit too slow for me at the moment. twice a week? i'm yours. five, this isn't a requirement but to writers that play as both genders, i have eternal love for you. makeout with me?

[ regency era. ] our own versions of pride and the prejudice, p&p and zombies, crimson peak, bridgerton and anna karenina ➤ [ a forbidden romance between a harlot and someone of high status be it a duke, duchess, prince, princess, etc. ] [ an arranged marriage between two absolute opposites. a player x innocent, perhaps? ] [ an old vampire tired of living who meets a human that breathes life into them ] [ a sapphic romance between two witches or a witch x human. older era. ]

[ dark academia. ] ➤ mystery + romance : two students sneak off to the woods behind their schoolgrounds, in search of their missing classmate and end up making out despite one of them being taken by an important person of the school. they try to keep it platonic after that but it only increases their attraction. ➤ you find a leather-bound notebook laying on a desk in an empty classroom. it is filled with poems expressing love and desire. and the poems are about you. but you study black magic and they study white magic, making you natural enemies. ➤ a statue you admire came to life at midnight and it's enamored with you; he/she transports you to their era.

[ other ] [ taken muse x single muse ] [ devil prince(cess) x human sacrifice ] [ heartbreaker x new in town ] [ post apocalyptic ] [ professor x student that is their first love ] [ famous x nonfamous but you two used to be lovers ] [ noisy new neighbor x neighbor ] [ romantic boy trying to win antiromantic girls heart ] [ dark, broody babe x cute florist ] [ secret lovers behind closed doors but strangers in public. heavy on the angst ] [ knight x princess or other ]

playing...
song

by singer​

this post was made in collaboration with
tag collaborators

mentions
mentions mentions mentions

º code by ditto º

Last edited:
𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 ; a shamelessly lazy search with occasional dark themes. [ f x f and m x f and nb preferred ]

anything with a bit of vulgarity, darkness and those romantic moments between fluff & intensity is my thing. add in some psychological themes and i'm one happy cancer artist. is calling myself an artist too pretentious? ( feigns ignorance ! )

this is where i'm supposed to properly introduce myself and tell you a million things you don't care about, right? here. i'll spare
you the noise. here is a short paragraph from a story i've previously written :

[ Tousled strands of night and onyx stuck to the ivory skin of his visage, creating a pallet of death and light⸺midnight sky and angel eyes. A walking phantom in an outfit crafted only for the living, a mixture of tacky colors curtaining over his bruised knuckles; a childish pack of graphic bandaids being the only thing he could find. Badly tattered converse. A subtly swollen bottom lip that he, crudely, branded as an accessory. A vintage silk button down tattered with the outline of traditional eastern dragons and of course, dark circles, conveniently hidden by the messy placement of damp bangs. ]

for those of you that are still interested, this is your critera : first, be an adult. i'm in my twenties so i prefer an older partner. second, contribute to ideas and the plot or i'll ghost you. three, i'm personally interested in a more casual writing length [ 3 - 6 para ] right now. four, personally wanting something a bit more faster paced. if you can only respond once a week, that's a bit too slow for me at the moment. twice a week or so? i'm yours. five, this isn't a requirement but to writers that play as both genders, i have eternal love for you. makeout with me?

[ regency era. ] our own versions of pride and the prejudice, p&p and zombies, crimson peak, bridgerton and anna karenina ➤ [ a forbidden romance between a harlot and someone of high status be it a duke, duchess, prince, princess, etc. ] [ an arranged marriage between two absolute opposites. a player x innocent, perhaps? ] [ an old vampire tired of living who meets a human that breathes life into them ] [ a sapphic romance between two witches or a witch x human. older era. ]

[ dark academia. ] ➤ mystery + romance : two students sneak off to the woods behind their schoolgrounds, in search of their missing classmate and end up making out despite one of them being taken by an important person of the school. they try to keep it platonic after that but it only increases their attraction. ➤ you find a leather-bound notebook laying on a desk in an empty classroom. it is filled with poems expressing love and desire. and the poems are about you. but you study black magic and they study white magic, making you natural enemies. ➤ a statue you admire came to life at midnight and it's enamored with you; he/she transports you to their era.

[ other ] [ taken muse x single muse ] [ devil prince(cess) x human sacrifice ] [ heartbreaker x new in town ] [ post apocalyptic ] [ professor x student that is their first love ] [ famous x nonfamous but you two used to be lovers ] [ noisy new neighbor x neighbor ] [ romantic boy trying to win antiromantic girls heart ] [ dark, broody babe x cute florist ] [ secret lovers behind closed doors but strangers in public. heavy on the angst ] [ knight x princess or other ]

Last edited:
Oh, this is good. I'm totally with you on your criteria, too.
I'm enamored with the "crushing on your classmate who turns out to be a fellow mage, but aligned to what you're meant to hate" idea. Alternatively, something post-apocalyptic (but in a small scale, almost cozy way) would be lovely. Especially if it's F/F!

Shall I send you a PM so we can talk ideas?

[ Tablissi22 Tablissi22 ]

you're speaking my language, thankthestars!
please do, my love. i look forward to discussing with you. mhm.

i’m absolutely enamored with the idea of a statue that comes to life and transports you to their era… i like the idea of it being a monster too, gargoyle-adjacent but not quite. the professor x student one is also intriguing to me, and knight x princess is something i’ve wanted to try out for a while … would you be up to discussing any of these further?

I joined this site a half hour ago and I seem to have stumbled on the exact writing partner I'm looking for. I'm a psych grad student so the perfect balance of fluff and angst is my lifeblood. I feel comfortable with all of your criteria and several of your suggested prompts appeal to me (particularly the regency era ones). Would it be alright for me to direct message you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back