• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern gotham

Ack I forgot about the difference in time zones. Should have asked for an extension. Oh well hopefully another time
ah I apologize. I'm just really trying to keep the cast concise and everything. if we are ever in need of another character i will certainly message you. i genuinely liked your cs.

ah I apologize. I'm just really trying to keep the cast concise and everything. if we are ever in need of another character i will certainly message you. i genuinely liked your cs.
No worries, it was my fault for not checking before posting him and finishing him up. It would be really cool if that happens but even if it doesn't, I wish you and this RP all the best! It's a really cool and fun concept

Users who are viewing this thread

Back