• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham: Dystopia [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, yes... after this arc, Penguin is leaving Gotham, seeing his ultimate plan to save the city failed and realizing that he's unnecessary in the wake of Batman's appearance. Being an introvert and to evade the consequences of his failed system, Oswald will leave Gotham to give himself time to rethink his views on... well, everything :)

*Sigh* ... Well, anyone up for thick plotz?

On an unrelated note, does anyone else just LOVE Anthony Carrigan as Victor Zsasz?

OKay, yeah... as of now, officially, we have an open spot for Batman. As Scatterbrain Scatterbrain deduced.
LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Harley Quinn Harley Quinn MainEventMan MainEventMan ManyFaces ManyFaces Hammy Hammy Mion Mion Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie - anyone up for playing him? (I chose not to tag the others as they're playing characters overly connected to Batman). I've talked to Rusty and the result is... well, you see what I had to do, ultimately. The plot can, for now, go on without Wayne, but we'll be needing him sooner, rather than later.

I must apologize to all, but due to some RL obligations and the wait for Rusty to (not) give a reply, the RP has been put on hold. I truly apologize, as I should have posted something here.

We're ready to continue, as of now. Oswald is going to leave and take care of Zucco. Hammy Hammy and LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 and Scatterbrain Scatterbrain , you can continue working with MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 and interrogate Dick; Hammy Hammy , Roman is also going to be needed soon. Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie , Harper's ''meeting'' with Oswald is the first scene of chapter two, beginning just after Sionis deals with Zucco. Also, Harley Quinn Harley Quinn Amelia is going to make an entrance soon; Mion Mion Oswald is bound to have a task for Slade, dealing with Falcone and Maroni :)

Once again, I am truly sorry for the delay but we're back on track now :)

I’m certain of it... But won’t it be a little confusing to have both Batman and Robin played by the same person? Or do you think it could work?

Aw, thanks guys! I'm really honored by you thinking that I'd make a good Bruce, and I'd love to take the role in any other circumstance- but my concern is that it might not work too well, since I'm roleplaying Robin as well. Bruce and Dick will probably have a few interactions for the sake of the story, later if not sooner, so it'd be a bit awkward and tedious to write out a whole conversation between two characters I'm performing. So I'm not sure if it would work too well for me to do so, unfortunately. >.< If it ends up that no one else would prefer to take up the role of Bruce however, then I would still certainly be willing to do so, however, and would be fine with giving it a try if it's needed. (:

Yeah, that's the problem xD We can wait, for now, it's really not essential that Bruce replies at this moment, but we shall be needing him, so if anyone knows someone who knows someone, it would be awesome...

Okay, so my reply's up. We're ignoring Bruce for a moment there.

MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Hammy Hammy ManyFaces ManyFaces You work out your story about the GCPD interrogating Dick and see how that works out; you can take him to the station or whatever pleases you. It's really up to you now, as you're the only participants in this subplot.

Hammy Hammy You can do the Zucco killing however you like. As far as I am concerned, you can brutally torture him, so be creative. Once you deliver the tape, chapter two's going to commence. Also, remember that Sioins has no clue who Penguin is so that the delivery will be done either via Vladimir, or via a ''usual spot''. That is also up to you.

As for the rest, stick around some more as you'll soon get the opportunity to actively participate in the plot. And thank you for... well, being here :)

Yeah, I was gonna ask, should I control Zucco? That answers that question, I guess. Got it, will get that done soon.

Alright, Intro time ... now, where to drop Mrs. Isley in ... I KNOW! SCIENCING!

EDIT! Oswald_C_Cobblepot Oswald_C_Cobblepot So, Mr. Baublepott ... Gobblescott ... COZWALD POBBLEOTT! How far back from her little accident should Ivy be?

EDIT2THEREVISIONING! Also, I've been scheming about Ivy's criminal arc, and if you're bored, we could co-scheme! I could see Ivy either fleeing or being forced out of Gotham and returning as part of a Penguin plot.

Last edited:
Yo, Hammy Hammy - No one know's the Penguin really is, I mentioned that, so could you please edit that part of your post? Penguin is slowly gaining control of the city, but no one really know it's Cobblepot who's behind the whole operation :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back