• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Got you, Xehanort. (A 1x1 KH search thread!)

Game of Chance

And I like my odds.
Yo, guys! It's time, once again, for me to create a thread for a fandom that I (after promising I wouldn't allow myself to want to RP) want to RP! Kingdom Hearts, as is hopefully obvious from the title. I'll be honest with all of you, I didn't plan to get into this series. For the longest time it seemed like... something I could respect, but not exactly get into. It was just a little too niche for me. And then a friend grabbed my by the ankle, and dragged me kicking and screaming into the rabbit hole that is Kingdom Hearts. And then I played the entire series (side games included), in the span of like. Two months. And I mean the entire series. The only thing I didn't actually play myself is Union Cross. But even that I watched summaries for. Basically, I know all there is to know about this series' plot at the moment. Granted, that doesn't mean I understand everything in this series, because let me tell you, I don't. I do, however, understand that I love the universe, characters, everything. The Disney and FF portions aren't bad, but I'm really here for the original characters of the series, as I suppose the majority of the fan base is. Anyway, I've let myself babble for too long about how I ended up in this constantly evolving hellscape of a series. Let's move on to more... important matters. Also, spoilers, if that wasn't already obvious.

About me:
  • 18+ for those of you that it matters to.
  • EST, but I'm usually a terrible night owl, so I don't think it really matters all that much?
  • I have literally no idea what all of the literacy statements people throw around mean, I'm going to be a hundred with all of you. What I can tell you, though, is that I can consistently give you 1-5 paragraphs, and will try with everything in me to match you, when it comes to response length.
  • 3rd person, past-tense, as is the usual.
  • Response time doesn't really bother me, I'm super patient about that kind of thing. That being said, though? I don't mind rapid-fire responses! I might not always be able to keep up, but damn it, I'll try!
  • Another thing for those of you that worry about it: He/him, please and thank you!
  • I am a chatterbox. Like. I will literally talk your ear off if you let me. Hell, I've been mentioning this series to people on here that don't even know anything about it/care about it at all (if you're reading this, you know who you are). Moral of the story is, if you don't like talkative partners, you don't like me, plain and simple!
  • I'm best at male characters. I'll play females, if need be, but know that I'm nowhere near as confident with them as I am with males.
About you, hopefully:

• Also around the 18+ range.
  • Chill with my active time frame!
  • Also chill with my statement about my writing lengths!
  • Matches my style (though, I can live with a change, doesn't really bother me in all honesty).
  • Is willing to deal with my occasional delays, since I'm not always the best at being on time. Though again, I try my hardest.
  • Is also a chatterbox, willing to chat about characters, the series, etc. Though, don't think I'll only talk about KH. Once you've got me talking, it'll be all kinds of stuff.
  • Is chill with my being mainly a writer for male characters!
And now, my hopeful future friends, we get into the good stuff. Things for this I'm interested in! There's a decent amount, so I'll just kinda... compact them, I guess? I'll try to go in order of interest, and I won't be listing individual ideas for each, we'll cover that later on!

First things first: the Birth by Sleep trio. Man, these guys really got the short end of the stick, huh? Aqua got stranded in what is basically the KH equivalent of Hell for a decade, Terra had to watch as he was forced to try and beat teenagers to death, and Ven got turned into a sword and then slept for ten years. I guess a decade of sleep could be worse, but that's neither here nor there. Anyway! Yeah, these three are my main interest, because BBS is easily my favorite game in the series. Three fantastic characters, a fantastic game (command decks were underrated and I will die on this hill), and a boatload of sadness. Most of my ideas for this revolve around Aqua and Terra, though I've got some stuff for Ven, too!

Next: the 358 trio. Two Nobodies and a Replica. Put 'em together, and you get so much pain that it's almost comical. Axel, Roxas, and Xion, three people that wanted nothing more than to be just that. People. Unfortunately, things really don't go their way until KH3. And at that point, even them being happy hurts. When Xion starts crying, I follow suit, because that HURTS. Anyway, for these three, I'm thinking probably post KH3, possibly during the events of 358. Really just depends on whether or not you wanna focus on angst or fluff (which I love in equal measure). And while Axel is my second favorite Organization XIII member (Xigbar is my man), characters for this group I'm most interested in are Roxas and Xion. Love 'em both to death!

And, finally, we have the OG squad! Sora, Kairi, and Riku. As much as I love these three, and as much as I am still interested in doing something with them, they're the lowest on my list! Nothing against them, I'm just most interested in the two trios mentioned above! Another group that has gone through a lot, these three deserve a hell of a lot more than they got. Riku had to deal with possession, I don't even know what to call Kairi's experience, and Sora... well, we all know what happened to him. If you're interested in keeping things canon, this will have to be worked on pre-KH3, for obvious reasons. Unless you're only interested in Riku and Kairi, in which case, it doesn't really matter, does it?

And that's... it! I'm open to doubling (or more), and have plenty of pairings I'm interested in! I would prefer to keep characters canon, sorry to all of you wanting to use an OC, I wish you luck in finding someone to do that with! If you're interested in this: shoot me a PM! I don't bite, I swear, and the worst you'll have to deal with is bad humor. I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back