• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Good Witch-Inspired RPs

Israel

Hi y'all,

I felt the craving since I started re-watching the movies and started on the series (I got the Amazon Hallmark subscription because I enjoy cheesy holiday movies. I enjoy 1x1 (MxM/MxF) and 1x1x1 (MxMxF). I kind of want this to be a world-building RP. The main focus will obviously be the main characters, but I do feel that it is important to have fun and relatable side characters.

A few things (i.e. rules) that I like with my RPs:
1. Third person RPing only.
2. 18+ only. I feel as though this plot won't deal with anything too risqué, but I don't feel comfortable RPing with those under the age of 18.
3. Anything restricted on this site is obviously a no-go.
4. Posts need to be at least a paragraph. I don't mind if there is more than a paragraph, but that is my minimum per post.
5. Mistakes are obviously acceptable and expected in RPs. As someone who is still trying to master the English language, I don't want anyone to feel stress when they have to write with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back