• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Going Offline OOC

Lizy Lizy murphalicious murphalicious rosar.io rosar.io Cosmos Cosmos Mentallynot Mentallynot

So I have decided to make a male character, Ideally I wouldn't mind equal genders but I don't mind if there is one extra boy than girl or visa versa. I will ask that if you see four female character you make a male, and same if you see four males. Thank you!

Ideally what I'm going for in the CS is the reason why these characters spend a LOT of time in this chatroom. Weather it's because they find it easier to build friendships behind a screen, or they have problems in life that they are trying to find some escapism from. The idea was that these six people aren't just casually chatting online and playing games but have almost created a little support group as such.

Tag me when you'd like me to look at your CS!

Thanks!

I'd also like to point out I've never made my own one of these before so let me know if there is anything I could be doing better :)

Sook Sook , Thanks!
I'm definitely excited to see on how this one goes.
Also, I do have discord in case others feel better using that instead.

I have discord haha!!

also I posted Astra I hope ya'll love the little mysterious bean of the message group XD (also she da boss at League)

Seems like everyone is finished now
I was making the In character thread yesterday but I may have fallen asleep!

It'll be up shortly as I'm working on it :)

First glance character relationships
Dylan- I don't think Dylan and Ally would've been the closest, but I think they'd get along fine. She doesn't like smoking, but it's more because it irritates her lungs, so she wouldn't upset over it. She'd just avoid him irl while he smokes. Ally would definitely be willing to help him with anything or just lend an ear. She knows what it feels like to be stuck to a toxic person, so maybe there was some bonding there. Sook Sook
Kane- I think that Kane and Ally might have been close. I see a few similarities that they'd bond over. I can see them joking around with each other online and maybe bonding over writing. Since he does scriptwriting and she tries to write maybe they could read each others work and he could fix her english writing since she's trying to get better at it. Mentallynot Mentallynot
Sasha- I can definitely see Sasha and Ally being really good friends.They're kind of similar in personality so I think they'd click well. I can see Ally trying out her jokes on her and really loving Sasha's music. rosar.io rosar.io
Astra- I'm not sure that Astra and Ally would be the closest, but I can see them bonding. Ally definitely knows what it feels like to be stuck in a house, so they probably would talk about that with each other. Cosmos Cosmos
Liv- I can see Liv and Ally being kind of close. Ally would definitely admire her strength. I can see them bonding over writing, maybe Liv could proofread the stuff she wrote in English. murphalicious murphalicious

Relationship ideas:
I could definitely see Dylan and Sasha bonding over music. She honestly wouldn't care about his smoking habits and whatever else, not that she's a fan of smoking but she doesn't have a particular stance over it. I could see them having jam session or just chilling. Sook Sook

with Ally I totally agree with you. I could see them being amazing friends, especially in terms of confiding in each other with things they may not feel comfortable with others. So yeah, Ally's joke and music that Sasha's working on. I could see Sasha go to Ally if she was feeling weird about something. Lizy Lizy

I'm not sure how Sasha would feel about Kane. I think she'd like him, especially his interest in film and music taste, but considering his distancing himself from the group, I think she would feel more distant. Just because she may question what kind of relationship was actually built and that it's not as strong as it is with the others in the group. Mentallynot Mentallynot

with Astra, I think Sasha would actually be a little more distant. I think Sasha would be more interested in relaxing with Astra than anything else. Like going outside and just talking about whatever came to mind sort of bonding. Sasha would probably appreciate her most just for being a genuine friend. Cosmos Cosmos

with Liz, I can't tell how close they'd be, honestly. i'm down to hear ideas if you have any, though. murphalicious murphalicious

Lizy Lizy
Dylan and Ally
You're right, I feel like, with Dylan being a little more serious and angsty than Ally, they might not be as close as some of the others, although I feel like Ally would have been a big comfort to him during the worst part of his relationship, and possibly they had a few one on ones at the time just due to the fact that she can relate and also has kind of a soothing personality (Thats the gist I got anyway). I feel like when Dylan is really angry or stressed he might turn to her.

murphalicious murphalicious
Dylan and Liv
Both of them have similar depressive and angsty moments, and I feel like naturally they would have been each others support throughout both of their troubles, and also a big part of the reason why Dylan got out of his relationship was because Liv got out of hers. Another thing that leads me to believe they would have used eachother for support is due to her past with her mother and how her father got blamed. Dylan would have feared retaliating or trying to defend himself at all in his relationship because a male would be more likely to be blamed for abuse. Since we spoke before, you said your character has a crush on Dylan, I feel that maybe he feels the same way, but I also feel like their relationship would be a hard one to get off the ground given all of the trust issues they would both suffer from. It'll be a very interesting road ahead with them!

rosar.io rosar.io
Dylan and Sasha
Yes definitely they would bond over their music. I feel they could have collaborated on some projects together plus since she usually doesn't share her music maybe this outlet would have helped her confidence a little. On the flipside, online Sasha seems very confident and very prone to confrontation so I feel like any musical related spat might have caused them to regress a little, plus Dylan may feel a little intimidated by her, so it may be a little bit of a shock when they meet in person lol.

Mentallynot Mentallynot
Dylan and Kane
I feel like they would have been good friends just because they are the only two guys and maybe that would have made them a little more comfortable talking to one another. I feel like it might have hurt Dylan when he left randomly though. I'm thinking there might have been a bit of animosity between them for a while because of that, and maybe they have made up now but their bond is slightly more fragile and still rebuilding.

Cosmos Cosmos
Astra and Dylan

Honestly I think he just likes her art and finds her pretty cute. She'd be a good escape when he wants to just relax and talk about whatever. I think he'd trust her and think she was a genuine friend who was always there. I feel their relationship might develop a little more when they meet up because he finds her the easiest to talk to.

Last edited:
Sook Sook Astra would probably be a little nervous about Dylan, she'd not great at talking too guys and they certainly don't have similar hobbies, but she defiantly would've always been there to rant to, and probably would've been up late with him messaging instead of sleeping.

Lizy Lizy Although they wouldn't know it, the car crash situation would bring them closer if ever brought up, and she could defiantly bond over being trapped somewhere and the guilt around families, shed also certainly be interested in france, an the puppy doggo!

Mentallynot Mentallynot As for Kane Astra would be less awkward than with Dylan, she'd probably love chatting about films (since she's watched just about every movie ever with all this time stuck at home) she'd also be happy to tease him lightly in good moods, but get hurt easily by his bad ones.

rosar.io rosar.io Astra would probably be wowed by Sasha's strength and passion, boding over their love for arts and understanding rather deeply what anxiety can be like to deal with.

As for murphalicious murphalicious 's character even though she's not on here, Astra would probally always be there as a support, and love her cheerful moves, always discouraging the self deprecation and trying to make everything alright.

Liv and Dylan Sook Sook I agree with your take! Liv really honestly loves him as a friend and is closest to him out of the whole group.

Liv and Ally Lizy Lizy I see the two being close also! Liv loves to help her with English and I think they'd be total gal pals!

Liv and Kane Mentallynot Mentallynot I don't know how close they would be. They could talk about their love of books together. Open to ideas!

Liv and Astra Cosmos Cosmos I think they could be friends and Liv could really use a happy, bubbly friend to support her.

Liv and Sasha rosar.io rosar.io I think the two could really bond over their love for art and things like that. Maybe they weren't the closest online, but when they meet they become super close?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back