• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Going back in time to revenge with romance?

Madam_Blair_Spartan

Misstress mama sasha
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi I'm blair spartan. I got inspired by a song anyways the maincharacter name is:
Alice Lu.
She was once a famous singer but she stepped out of the spotlight for her lover. However years later she finds him cheating on her with her so called best friend who is now the most popular singer/actress ever. After slapping her so called best friend Rue. Alice threatened to show the world their scheems thanks to a flash drive in her possession. However Rue shived Alice into a pool which was where they were near by and alice wakes up 4 years prior to everything going down. There Alice vows to not fall in love. However she meets a man (or woman) a Ceo who in the intertainment industry is a king. One word from him/her and a person'sreputationis ruined. Anyways He/she chases Alice romantically. The ceo knew alice before her death. This time the ceo will chase her til the ends of the world. Though alices pushes the ceo away at first. But when the ceo offeres a contract marriage that Alice can't refuse the oppertunity to revenge on her ex and Rue was too sweet. So she accpets. Locking away the innocent naivety she had.
"It's time to play fair Parker Jones"
What you all think? If you wanna join me I'm a one liner usually. And I use ** for actions "" for thoughts and (()) for out of roleplay talking. And i usualy am not online all the time so bewear of slow replies. Also No contorlling Alice, Rue, and Parker. Those are my characters. And I shall play as them. Anyways i have one request if you talk to me out of character please use these (()) either one or both. Anyways pm me if you want to join me. Also this is a prototype so the final version is done in pms.
Edit: 11/3/22

I am currently closing my rp requests due to i have college midterms and finals to study for. I will reopen them hopefully in mid to late december. Once the semester is over.

Last edited:
depends on which you see first, i truly love the AxD but can also do this one if need. you can choose

depends on which you see first, i truly love the AxD but can also do this one if need. you can choose
I am afraid i am role playing with the smilar senario on discord. And im closing the looking for role play partners for now as i do have classes in college which are nearing the end of the semester which is a busy time of the year for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back