• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH: OOC Lounge

If you want.

No idea why she'd want to stay in his office, though. There's nothing in there, except for old, out-dated documents from over two hundred years ago.
What I can't think alone in a room? lol

What I can't think alone in a room? lol
It's not exactly in the best condition. There's dust and spider webs everywhere and the furniture is in a terrible condition after many years of adventurers raiding the Fort. Somewhere around 200 years ago, the Fort started to be viewed as an ancient dungeon and people tried to raid it for treasures and all that stuff. No one ever got the vault though.

It's not exactly in the best condition. There's dust and spider webs everywhere and the furniture is in a terrible condition after many years of adventurers raiding the Fort. Somewhere around 200 years ago, the Fort started to be viewed as an ancient dungeon and people tried to raid it for treasures and all that stuff. No one ever got the vault though.
ummmmmm I WILL THINK WERE I WANT TO!!! DUST or NO!

When one denies me.
Bad things can happen.
Ill omens take place.

Think twice :)
Welcome to my special hell.

I'm sorry. Please forgive me.....but I am COMPLETELY LOST!!!!!! haha also side note how many of those things do you have?

Ok wait, that one almost made sense...What are these from? And what do they mean?
These are parodies of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
"What if the Emperor had a text-to-speech device."

In the W40k universe, an ancient god-like being known as the Emperor ruled over mankind for thousands of years, until his son, Horus, greviously wounded him and caused him to sit on a machine called the Golden Throne for over 10 thousand years that supported his life. The skeleton you see is the Emperor, while that white-haired dude in yellow power armor is Rogal Dorn, another one of the Emperor's sons.

These are parodies of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
"What if the Emperor had a text-to-speech device."

In the W40k universe, an ancient god-like being known as the Emperor ruled over mankind for thousands of years, until his son, Horus, greviously wounded him and caused him to sit on a machine called the Golden Throne for over 10 thousand years that supported his life. The skeleton you see is the Emperor, while that white-haired dude in yellow power armor is Rogal Dorn, another one of the Emperor's sons.

Ok That actually made me laugh!

This might seem stupid, but I have everything finished for Viral....But I can find a color to make her boarders look good XD
Edit: OK I'm finished! Time to never make a character again.....until Miseral.....

Last edited:
@Ami the Breadling HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Gabe Gabe Alteras Alteras Swire Swire Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Cosmo Cosmo FireMaiden FireMaiden Proletariat Proletariat Swire Swire

I have noticed a drop in overall activity.
I was thinking about leaving it at first, but after a very resolve-upbringing talk with Swire, I've decided against it.

Everyone, report status.
I can see SanguinaryPriest, Gabe and FMaiden are still posting rather often.
I know Alteras' laptop is broken so I'll excuse him.
What about the rest? I haven't seen posts or a response to Mephisto's call from anyone else.

Last edited:
did we die?
Not yet.
Not while I'm here. Also, sorry about your job.

Alteras Alteras Proletariat Proletariat Swire Swire FireMaiden FireMaiden Gabe Gabe Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel @Ami the Breadling Cosmo Cosmo
I am aware that we are limited in number and our lives are ALL terrible at the moment. Trust me, my life is also a bitch and is biting me in the ass constantly, right now in particular, as I am writing this.

Thing is, I did not call this: "Guild of Heroes: Revival" just to let it die.
WHAT I NEED RIGHT NOW:
  • I need a post from either Proletariat or Alteras in response to Mephisto. We need to revive the rhythmic heartbeat of the posting frequency.
  • I need a post from FireMaiden, Gabe, or HighSanguinaryPriest to revive the sub-plot with the Ice Elemental. HighSanguinaryPriest, please, if you can, hurry up. I will try to end the Chapter as soon as everything is wrapped up and then I'll try to get some new recruits for the RP to mend the ones we lost.
  • A post from Ami or Gabriel would be appreciated. Haven't seen anything from the either of you in ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back