• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy GoH: OOC Lounge

Fair enough, I suppose it is my bad.

I didn't take all of this into consideration, so I suppose I'll change it back to the old one.

You don't have to change it back mate. You can change whatever you like, you're the GM. Please don't feel like I was being obstinate just to be obstinate.

Birdsie Birdsie , Nymkos wasn't travelling with Vetr, he was trying to reach him. There wasn't anything indicating that he was with the two others, so it's perfectly reasonable for the people to even attack him :D

Birdsie Birdsie , Nymkos wasn't travelling with Vetr, he was trying to reach him. There wasn't anything indicating that he was with the two others, so it's perfectly reasonable for the people to even attack him :D
Oh, well.

I must have misinterpreted that. Do you want me to edit my post so it only has Vetr and Nirvana?
I was hoping to do an aesop where he says: "Alright, I see. Either way, did any of you see a huge beast come through here? Any type of huge beast, one large and vicious enough that it would eat a stag," and make Nymkos think: 'Uh-oh.'

Oh, well.

I must have misinterpreted that. Do you want me to edit my post so it only has Vetr and Nirvana?
I was hoping to do an aesop where he says: "Alright, I see. Either way, did any of you see a huge beast come through here? Any type of huge beast, one large and vicious enough that it would eat a stag," and make Nymkos think: 'Uh-oh.'
It would be much more hilarious if they ask the two that and Nymkos arrives with "Hey guys, sorry I'm late!" and then everyone goes HOLY SHIT A MONSTER KILL IT

It would be much more hilarious if they ask the two that and Nymkos arrives with "Hey guys, sorry I'm late!" and then everyone goes HOLY SHIT A MONSTER KILL IT
I think Vetr knows who Nymkos is and that he's with them. Not sure about Nirvana.

(NPC) Master of the Bar, Deon Fairclough

Deon took the copper aquila and pushed forward the cup. Turning to face the Lady of the Adamant he said, "Very well, five silver legates." He turned around and pulled down a large glass bottle from the shelf. Taking out a second glass, he poured out the infamous ale, letting the aroma permeate the air. Stopping at the brim, he pushed it forward toward the knight while taking his pay.
Birdsie Birdsie @Gabriel97
Five silver legates is around 250 dollars X_X
1 Copper Aquila is like... 5.

Five silver legates is around 250 dollars X_X
1 Copper Aquila is like... 5.
It's some goddamn expensive ale! I can fix it, as for the soda, he doesn't really care, he can make it on the fly. Easy alchemy.

No worries, just a reminder.

I learned my lesson as a GM and I know I need to keep people informed and keep the whole structure working.
HOLD ON! wait something is wrong. Definitely DEFINITELY wrong.............Aren't you normally asleep? what time is it there?

HOLD ON! wait something is wrong. Definitely DEFINITELY wrong.............Aren't you normally asleep? what time is it there?
I don't sleep.
Sleep is for the weak.
The Meme King always watches.

Also, it is almost 2AM. What can I say? I like to use 100% time given to me on weekends. Or at least 60%, as I usually fall asleep soon from tiredness.

I don't sleep.
Sleep is for the weak.
The Meme King always watches.

Also, it is almost 2AM. What can I say? I like to use 100% time given to me on weekends. Or at least 60%, as I usually fall asleep soon from tiredness.
So should I post my epic post so you have to stay awake? I'm doing a online lab but I could get the post out first.... IF you wanted(Wink Wink) me to

Hope you enjoy. It's the start of her arc. Which should be cool! :) Birdsie Birdsie
Now back to work.

COLD DENIAL.
f411921c01b53713cc5a89e32e2ddd52.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back