• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods and Monsters ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Think of it like chain mail. It works really well over time yes, but it also weakens over time. Could be that it started weakening slightly before the new gods arrived.

But I think Boreas' idea makes more sense

I’m a little confused, probably should have went over this when I sent you the cs.

But maybe we can just say Cerberus served the previous goddess of death and now mistakes Quan’Cath for the previous one. Or something like that
I mean we would have to rewrite and there would be no connection cath wouldn't even know he exists

Think of it like chain mail. It works really well over time yes, but it also weakens over time. Could be that it started weakening slightly before the new gods arrived.

But I think Boreas' idea makes more sense
Yeah but one getting out and a god taking it in would release the holes so the gods would start this whole fix it thing much sooner

Not necessarily. The old Death god may have left behind a book or a diary that they had been working on over time
That just leaves a name that's not a connection that's a I heard of him

Cath would have no reason to seek him out or think he has even gotten out.

Yeah but one getting out and a god taking it in would release the holes so the gods would start this whole fix it thing much sooner
True. I think Boreas' idea makes more sense, and perhaps due to death connections and a diary written by the last death god Cath knows about it, perhaps to the point of feeling a deep personal connection

True. I think Boreas' idea makes more sense, and perhaps due to death connections and a diary written by the last death god Cath knows about it, perhaps to the point of feeling a deep personal connection
The most she could be attached to him is him as a character in a book not personal she would be confused by his feelings personality and such as she would only know of the pre ious gods words so he would be unfinished business

People get extremely attached to book characters, even on a deep and personal level. Interesting dynamic even if it's just a knowledge level.

We could just have him be the only one and csth having no string feelings towards him though at that point I'll delete old post

Ok what about this, Cath never knew Cerberus, but he feels robbed because she became the new god of death instead of him, because the previous one placed him in the underworld to watch over the other monsters.

I mean that would be moments from their death why did he think he would be reborn given he didn't die.

Delusion? Maybe the old god promised him he would be reborn into a god? Pride? A bunch of reasons honestly but at this point I can just make him beast who fought in the last war with no connection to anyone.

Again there would be no reason to think he is alive watching over the monsters means he was a minion of the gods so they should vent their anger on him

Delusion? Maybe the old god promised him he would be reborn into a god? Pride? A bunch of reasons honestly but at this point I can just make him beast who fought in the last war with no connection to anyone.
Beast of last war is likely better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back