• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods and Monsters ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sure! Any specific location or action?
hmm, maybe we can have Thraika go to the chapel where Penasothsia was reborn from as it became a sort of de facto dwelling for them. Penasothsia is a bit of a recluse so they wouldn't wander too far and the place seems to give them a good deal of solitude. The rest is up to you!

hmm, maybe we can have Thraika go to the chapel where Penasothsia was reborn from as it became a sort of de facto dwelling for them. Penasothsia is a bit of a recluse so they wouldn't wander too far and the place seems to give them a good deal of solitude. The rest is up to you!
Sure!

"My lord? Your cleric is busy crying and is a goddamn insane mess."
Thraika: Nice! That means she found some cool shiny, quick get my notes!
~
Thraika: If they ain't crying that means you haven't been pushing them hard enough.
~
A random kobold trying to talk to Melkorath: Your Repledescent Honor, the Glow-Winged Cloudmaster, Immortalized Sunbeams of the Seven Heavens and the Cardinal Virture...
Melkorath: Enough, bag of scales and bones and flesh, dost thou have the time to waste upon such foolish titles? Save your breath young one, you have no many of them left. Oh, splendid summers, how shall I ever reminisce upon you...
Kobold trying to talk to Ashkaur: O great lord of the flame and thunder, The Curse of the Underworld and the Claws of Calamity! Please spare me, for my bones and thin and my flesh is thin, Your Lordship would not enjoy me for a meal very much!
Ashkaur: raawaaarRRRRRRAAAAAG! *angery barbarian rage moment*
The same kobold trying to talk to Ysildra: Hey.
Ysildra: *rolls over on a pile of shiny rocks* Hey. You got the ice-cream?

Last edited:
That makes sense.

Also I totally didn't make an among us reference, definitely not.
Anyways someone is sus and I'm not gonna say who it is for plot reasons. You know who you are >.>

Well that's one way to write yourself out around a god already as likely to just let the monsters go as she is to seal them

More worry for him lol about to be left in a strange place with no explanation about the place or how it works

That makes sense.

Also I totally didn't make an among us reference, definitely not.
Anyways someone is sus and I'm not gonna say who it is for plot reasons. You know who you are >.>
FINALLY THRAIKA'S MAXED OUT INTELLIGENCE IS GOING TO BE USEFUL-
Investigation(Intelligence), go!

Thraika used Ignore!
Sunsmiter's commands were ignored by Thraika's Give-No-Shit Personality!

....well guess I'll go fucking dig a hole and die in it then.

I have a feeling Thraika's just my DnD character except god-shaped.
Here's a literal quote.
"I do have wisdom. I just tend to not use it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back