• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods and Monsters ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So fantasy world you just borrow a ton and even call areas Scotland or at least compare them to Scotland

Sooo can I give Kiri a penthouse in NY? Feel like he would like a hustle and bustle while away from his quiet monetary (since you know all the monks are deaf)

Sure, sounds good. Technically this is fantasy Earth so we can have New York in the Enlightenment if we want New York in the Enlightenment

True, but we only have one monster right now so not sure about a huge attack at the moment. I'm talking with her player about some chaos there at current so not necessarily. Could be a smaller area too. Either way it could be good to work up to a big attack, especially once we get more people in the RP

Of course! Is there a specific one that you wanted me to play or should I just choose from the list you put up originally

Karcen Karcen how do you feel about Cerberus being tied together with your character seeing as she is the goddess of death. Maybe he worked for her until he wanted more power and joined the other beasts to destroy her and take her place? Or something along those lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back