• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gods Among Us- OCC

Also to be fair he was made while yashnifus was in exile and "died" during that same period so Yashnifus was lightyears away fron the sol system at that point.

Thought since it was connected to Sol due to her Brother would have had a connection.

Thought since it was connected to Sol due to her Brother would have had a connection.
Nope. When gods die they don't move onti the afterlife nor are they born in a way that your goddess would have involvement. When he was exiler his ties to sol were cut. When he came back they were reconnected.

Death did make a few realms of her own in a sense, but that was more a result of how she handled her role. Device wise may be something simple like a card that wont tear/bend etc that can returns to her when used that she writes on "Get out of Hell Free".

A get out of hell free card? Lol that's an interesting idea. It should definitely be added to her list of creations.

When it comes to collaborations I'm thinking the creation needs to be something legendary. Like The Fountain of Youth, Excalibur, or a Tree of Life

Yeah D isnt about getting out of Death, hence the Card actually did nothing, it was just to put the idea of it out there. Like she got something made, but it was only to have people believe in a idea and they did the rest.

I mean could also be D giving life to things they made as well. Giving shes need for that.

Agent23 Agent23 I have an idea but I'm not sure if it should be considered a monster or a demigod lol.

I'm going to post it and if you think I should switch it to a demigod sheet I definitely will.

Agent23 Agent23 I have an idea but I'm not sure if it should be considered a monster or a demigod lol.

I'm going to post it and if you think I should switch it to a demigod sheet I definitely will.
Two questions. Can the tree respawn itself if killed? And does it draw power from the gid who made it?

If it can respawn its definitly a monster

If it draws power from a god its a demigod.

Based on what i see its more of a living artifact drawing its power from the universe itself. But not exactly being respawn capable...closer to monster than demi.

Also kudo's i am rather fond of godly trees. Aegrizora was a massive tree i made at one point, it grew a city inside of it and made giant cherries the size of a horse head that had magical properties down to the pit.

Two questions. Can the tree respawn itself if killed? And does it draw power from the gid who made it?

If it can respawn its definitly a monster

If it draws power from a god its a demigod.

Based on what i see its more of a living artifact drawing its power from the universe itself. But not exactly being respawn capable...closer to monster than demi.

Also kudo's i am rather fond of godly trees. Aegrizora was a massive tree i made at one point, it grew a city inside of it and made giant cherries the size of a horse head that had magical properties down to the pit.
As far as respawning its more along the lines of rebirth. If any part of the tree is left after its been attacked, then a sapling will sprout from there and the tree will regrow.

It draws power from the universe, the Mana Pool is its source of energy.

Living relic is a very accurate description I'd say.

Also, I remember that tree lol.

I never use theme songs. It just seems impossible to find the perfect song.
Thats why i tend to use multiples and find songs that fit moods and events. Like for genesis im making a song for "genesis's discovery" which is the song that played when his world was destroyed and his world unraveled in front of him. Then there is the "Successful hunt" which is a theme that plays when he is about to engage in a one sided battle against prey. There will also be his "reckless abandon" song that plays when he finally sees his father again.

Its not mandatory or anything its just a huge part of my creative process. I make entire scenes in my head to songs.

I did have the part of giving life being big part of D's perview, hence her being involved with the others alot maybe, or they may simply not realise thats actually her aiding in it.

I did have the part of giving life being big part of D's perview, hence her being involved with the others alot maybe, or they may simply not realise thats actually her aiding in it.
The lore will be finished today and you'll see what i mean. Gods are made by the Chaos egg, which is basically a giant blob of black goop floating outside the multiverse launching gods into different realities. They appear in said reality for a long time then eventually something kills them (in many cases the very beings they created) and they return to the Chaos egg to be swirled back into the mix and new gods are born in a never-ending loop.

I think D could actually have a close bond with the Chaos egg since she in a way does similar work from what your saying.

This may seem unrelated but the "get outta hell free card" may be a relevant thing in her interaction with said egg.

It makes sense. The idea is they take people where they need to go. Think i said before basing them heavily off Sandmans Death in how they work. Hence the Older Sister role of the Family.
The Get out of Hell Free card idea was something originally to give people the idea of Hell and there being a way out, and said people bringing themself towards a darker end fighting over it. The fact the card didnt work was something nobody knew because nobody knows what happens after they die.

But the egg thing might need a DM if you want?. Since not sure what your getting at entirely.

55e871bb5c40f68abad12d8c8cca1a60.jpg
Also, this has likely been said by her at some point much to a sibling going "WTF?".
Im looking around for themes but kinda having issues picking a good one. I was thinking about the Life of Brians "Bright side of life" at a time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back