• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy [Norse + Greek RP ] (In Character)

433501-elves-a-high-elf-by-sakimichan.jpg Sumar felt gleeful as how cute she was acting. He pulled a bottle of wine out of his ring in preparation when she went down to grab a pair of drinks. "I thought you would like some fine elvish wine, would you prefer your drinks?" He asks holding it out his bottle of wine which is giving off a sweet and alluring scent.
jj9095 jj9095

"That's cool." she says with a chuckle. "Wonder if your premonitions are solid or dynamic?" she wondered. "Yeah. Uh. I think I've got it. There's a lot of personal things in here so. I'd rather take care of it. Thanks." Rae then began to unpack and store her things, starting with clothing before getting into some more odd items. A knife, a polaroid, a flint and steel, a wad of cash, and what looked like a scrapbook. All tucked away, mostly under her bed. "Shopping huh?" she asks herself as she lays in her new bed. "Neat. Haven't done that in a while."
jj9095 jj9095

Aurora shrugged when Rae didn’t want her help putting her stuff away. She noticed that Rae practically shoved everything under the bed and winced more than a few times. If she didn’t look away she would probably go crazy until she exploded and cleaned up again.

She moved quickly to her organized closet and felt herself relax while working on putting on her “Monday Pajamas” since it was Monday. She winced another two times when Rae made a lot of noice shoving everything under her bed and Aurora quickly got in her own bed and picked up a book to keep herself busy until Rae was done.

Before she even finished a page Rae was done and started talking again. “Hm... You mean if visions are fate-based or more of an oracle kind? We may be able to change it?” She thought about it and looked at the book she had been reading on Norse Mythology. “I think most of them are dynamic and changeable. It says in this book though that Frigg had some propechys too and those don’t change no matter how hard you try.” Then they moved back to the actual shopping details. Yeah, neither have I honestly. Seems like were getting some new clothes. Maybe school outfits and supplies?”
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

View attachment 641423 Sumar felt gleeful as how cute she was acting. He pulled a bottle of wine out of his ring in preparation when she went down to grab a pair of drinks. "I thought you would like some fine elvish wine, would you prefer your drinks?" He asks holding it out his bottle of wine which is giving off a sweet and alluring scent.
jj9095 jj9095

Claire looked at his big wine bottle and back at her 2 drinks “I dont know what that is but it smells great. Here-“ she turned around, put back the 2 drinks in the fridge, and took out 2 wine cups 🍷 so Sumar could pour the drinks.

“I have to ask. First this amazing Golden Rose” which Claire put down safely next to her bag “and now a whole wine bottle? Where are you keeping this stuff?”

Claire sat down next to Sumar brushing their arms near each other. “And... If I may ask, I was a mortal before being chosen so... I would LOVE to hear more about what its like being an elf. Is it true elves can live for hundreds of years - wait, how old are you?” Claire looked at Sumar up and down. “You LOOK my age.”

EldridSmith EldridSmith

433501-elves-a-high-elf-by-sakimichan.jpg Sumar shows her his ring and he touches it making the wine bottle disappear before reappearing. "This is a storage ring forged by the dwarves." He says before pouring the wine into each glass. "I'm currently 103 this year and we live up to 1000 years, though some have lived double that after achieving godhood. In Alfhiem we spend each day in eternal summer causing it to have special meaning to our kind. Beyond that it depends on which group you are with, I was part of the eternal party where we reveled in wine and carnal desires each day." He says entering a flashback before returning to reality. "What about you?" He asks taking a sip of wine.
jj9095 jj9095

View attachment 641440 Sumar shows her his ring and he touches it making the wine bottle disappear before reappearing. "This is a storage ring forged by the dwarves." He says before pouring the wine into each glass. "I'm currently 103 this year and we live up to 1000 years, though some have lived double that after achieving godhood. In Alfhiem we spend each day in eternal summer causing it to have special meaning to our kind. Beyond that it depends on which group you are with, I was part of the eternal party where we reveled in wine and carnal desires each day." He says entering a flashback before returning to reality. "What about you?" He asks taking a sip of wine.
jj9095 jj9095

“Wow! Thats really cool.” She wiggled a little with excitement. “Didn’t know dwarves or storage rings existed. How do I get one?”

She took a sip of the wine he just poured out and was enjoying moving the wine in her mouth and tasting the flavor until he said he was 103.
My grandfather is 87. This guy is OLDER than my grandfather. She looked him up and down again and mentally shook herself to not have that thought.

Then he talked about his world as elves - about the wine and carnal. So he has s*x daily? Wow. So this is REALLY normal to him. That makes this much easier to do with him. “Sounds like a very merry and Entertaining place.”

She smiled until he asked about her own life. She looked at Angel, her cat and back at Sumar. She took another sip of the wine before putting it down and saying “How about we skip my story?” She slowly moved towards being on top of Sumar until her legs wrapped around his. She put her arm on his chest and listened to his heart beat quicken. “And let’s get back to the present.” She leaned down to give him a kiss when she felt something different happen - it felt like she let out a heat of pheromones from her body. Like love and lust was literally in the air.
EldridSmith EldridSmith

433501-elves-a-high-elf-by-sakimichan.jpg "It's very hard to get one from the dwarves without a noble status. I'm sure you could get one from a craftsman god that's vastly superior." He responds before her comment about his home. "It's a wonderful place, I would love to show you around some time in the future." He says before she decides to not answer and instead make advances moving onto the fun. The night was young and they weren't wasting time. (Scene fades to black)
jj9095 jj9095

Claire wakes up the next day bu*t naked and notices that Sumar is gone as they had planned the night before and that her dorm partner was still sleeping.

She took a moment to think about last night. First meeting Royal and then bumping into Sumar, the wine he gave her and how time flew by after that. Her cheeks turned pink with color thinking about how amazing he was in bed. For an 103 year old man - he’s got moves. Guess that makes sense with where’s he from.

She got up and started to get dressed quietly to not wake up her dorm partner. She decided to write a note and put it on the door (@AngelEvans ) saying ‘Hi Dorm Partner! I’m Claire. Going to take a walk and head to the cafeteria after to hear the big speech. Hope to meet you soon! P.S. Love the cauldron and robot!’

She then slipped out and started to walk around and get a feel for the land. She found a beautiful hill and watched the sunrise on it and then walked back to the cafeteria ready to start the day.

tumblr_osk42rFLBy1ucpx1qo1_250.gifv
tumblr_osk42rFLBy1ucpx1qo3_r1_250.gifv

FLORIAN WILIJAY
Tags: Nick36545 Nick36545 Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

Florian regarded the male that approached him with a slight tilt of the head. He certainly was an interesting looking fellow. Did he say that he was his roommate? He looked him up and down, he wore clothes with a sort of symbol on them and he wasn't sure what kind of Midgardian symbol or person this was. He wasn't that aware of media from the mortal world. It was all confusing, he'd rather stick to the classical theater his world had. He put a smile on his face and nodded. "Yeah, I'm your roomie, Mister Ariel." his voice held no sort of hostility and it was rather calm. He flittered his wings once and then picked at his nail.

"I'm Florian Wilijay, I guess you're stuck with me for 100 years as a roommate. I apologize in advance for what trouble that brings." he wasn't lying, Florian was a troublesome person. It was only proper to say sorry for what shit he'd be getting up to here. Be it midnight romps, exploding spells, or just his bad attitude. Florian wasn't going to let him suffer for that. It was his misfortune of having him as a roommate. So he'd take care to make sure to keep his bullshit far away from Ariel. Though he'd hope that Ariel would be of some use to him.

He considered this a favor, and he hated owing favors without something in return.

A yawn escaped his pink lips and he rubbed his eye in a sleepy manner. "I think I'm going to head up to our dorm. It's getting late and I'd like to be ready for classes in the morning." he gave a small smile. "The food here is great, you should eat for energy, okay?" he said softly.

Standing up he stretched and headed out the door and towards the dorms. Stepping up the steps he looked through the numbers hoping to find his own number. One door stood out to him, he didn't realize that it was one number different in his tired state. He opened the door and was confused when he didn't see his things already there.

"Oh...I think I just broke into the wrong dorm." oops.

Elijah Fitzgerald
As the group of new found friends continues talking and discussing how they enjoy spending their free time Elijah begins to notice a change in the atmosphere. He notices students waving goodbye and heading off in various directions. “ Well friends. It looks like our little meet and greet has come to a close. People are heading off to their dorms. I didn’t end up finding mine, but I’m sure it’ll be an interesting experience nonetheless... Kassandra... if you want to discuss a.. business arrangement later on you can feel free to contact me.” Elijah wrote down his phone number and thought for a moment. Handed it to Kassandra and cleared his throat. “ Of course if anyone else has anything they want to discuss with me they can as well.” Elijah was trying to play off the fact that he forgot about the others for a solid second as he began writing out his number for the others as well.
Azi Azi EldridSmith EldridSmith Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Elijah Fitzgerald
As the group of new found friends continues talking and discussing how they enjoy spending their free time Elijah begins to notice a change in the atmosphere. He notices students waving goodbye and heading off in various directions. “ Well friends. It looks like our little meet and greet has come to a close. People are heading off to their dorms. I didn’t end up finding mine, but I’m sure it’ll be an interesting experience nonetheless... Kassandra... if you want to discuss a.. business arrangement later on you can feel free to contact me.” Elijah wrote down his phone number and thought for a moment. Handed it to Kassandra and cleared his throat. “ Of course if anyone else has anything they want to discuss with me they can as well.” Elijah was trying to play off the fact that he forgot about the others for a solid second as he began writing out his number for the others as well.
Azi Azi EldridSmith EldridSmith Blackrose7 Blackrose7
Kassandra grabbed Elijah's number and stuffed it in her loose jean pocket along with the remaining half cigarette she'd shoved in there after Marta had put it out and virtually already broke her heart. She nodded and stood up, giving a swooping bow to everyone at the table. "It was decently okay to meet you guys. Turns out it's not just all gonna be bad here if all the people here are like you. I should probably book it though, I'm getting tired. Elijah, Sven, very nice to meet both of you. I look forward to getting to know more of you two later on. Meet you later in our room Jasmine. Unless you wanna walk up with me?" She turned to the girl, her hand in her pocket, already walking backwards slowly in her hurry to get to her room and process.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Blackrose7 Blackrose7 St. Boethius St. Boethius

Dean Daemin Kang-Griffin
tenor (2).gif

Interacting: @SuperiorOnion , Esmeray Esmeray
Mentions: OPEN

Outfit: XXX
Seeing everyone leave to go to their dorms, Dean bid Mavris adieu and walked with his bags to the dormitories. As he did so he began to speculate on what kind of roommate he'd have. Would he be Kind or Cruel? Accepting or Rejecting? Happy or Hurtful? Dean didn't know but he hoped for the best.

As he arrived at the dormitory he was given, he opened it to see two beds meaning he definitely would have a roommate. He picked one and began unpacking. Who knows what he'd come across as the time drips by inside the academy.

Ariel Mackenzie Washington
Mood: happy
Mentions: Nico Nico
Outfit: 03d5a252-5717-401a-8e56-7b38cec967e0.jpeg
Ariel saw Florian go into the wrong dorm room, and says, "Our dorm room is over here." Then, as he says that, he points to where their room is at. Next, Airel walks to their dorm room, and opens the door. After that, he walks into their room, and puts his pajamas on. Lastly, when he finishes putting them on, he burshes his teeth, and than he goes to bed.

Konor looked up as his door opened. 'He's cute.' He thought. "That's no problem. What's your name?" He asked, standing up, scratching the back of his head. He sat down on his bed, gesturing for him to sit at the opposite side. 'Maybe... I can get him to stay in my dorm for the night?' He smirked, and then it slowly turned into a bright, charming smile, his perfect teeth flashing.

Short but Im not quite awake yet. Nico Nico

Harmonia Amour
Harmonia sat in her palace surrounded by her followers as they prepped her for the day. A te for her hair. A team for makeup. A designing team and A team to tell her how pretty she looks (very important). After a few more hours of glam squad Harmonia decided that she was finally ready. Harmonia waved her wand opening a bright pink portal. She stepped through it appearing on the other side on the Godling Academy cafeteria. She looked around with Nostalgia and smiled. Not to mention how proud she was,she was second generation Aphrodite and her son Klaus would be third; it’s kind of becoming a tradition that the Amours take on the Aphrodite mantle.

Harmonia took a seat at the head of the teachers table. Where she lounged and was fed food and wine by her servants. She looked radiant in her silk gown Pheromones quickly filling the room,though she didn’t need it she enjoyed the extra oomf. Harmonia remembered when the students met her father for the first time and how obsessed they were with him and was really excited to get the same reaction. With a wave of her hand once again A golden card appeared above each seat in the cafeteria and a small hand mirror above each students head in their respective dorms. “Good morning students! “She spoke through the mirror before an errand boy took over. “Revel in joy as you gaze upon this rare beauty. You’re flawless goddess of love. The indescribably sexy, unmatched, intelligent, most beautiful woman in existence! The goddess Aphrodite!” What can she say? She gets it from her daddy. Aphrodite’s face returned to the magic mirrors in the various dorms. “Today,is my favorite day of the new school year. Back to school shopping!” She squealed. “You will each be given a credit card with no limit and sent back out into the real world to shop for things you may need for your dorm,clothes,animal things or whatever else it is that you kids spend money on. Her mind immediately spinning back to the time Klaus bought a 20’000$ cell phone. “The trip will last 24hours and you are allowed to travel wherever in the world you want but you must travel in teams of 2 or more. Whether that’s with your dorm mate or any friends you may have made during orientation yesterday. Please come down to the cafeteria where your credit cards will be handed out and you can eat breakfast while gazing upon me.” She smiled as if that was something everyone wanted to do. “Ah and don’t he hesitate to ask any questions. See you all in a bit..” Harmonia’ voice suddenly got low and very sexy she mixed a little of her smokiness into it just to give the students a little pep for those that had trouble waking up. “Don’t keep me waiting.” She purred

Marta Hallman
Out of habit she woke up early, sneaking out of the dorm room before Odessa could wake up with a small bag slung over her shoulder. One of her prized leaves were in her mouth as she stepped outside, and with a relaxed expression she breathed in the fresh air through her tingling nose. This really is the best stuff. Feeling great, she lazily made her way to the dining hall, picking up a plate of ambrosia and a cup of nectar to eat while looking for a spot to sit. Since she was feeling so good this morning, having been reunited with her supplies, she was thinking about talking to someone. It would have been nice to talk to Kassandra, from last night, but it didn't seem like she was here for breakfast yet.

Looking around, Marta caught a glimpse of a beautiful woman sitting at a table; black hair, blue eyes...
She would later find out that she was named Claire, chosen of Freya. Also known as major trouble for anyone with Loki's influence.

Before she could move over and sit at the table with the woman that had caught her eye, a teacher appeared, catching her attention and her attention. On one hand, she wanted to question where all these beautiful people came from. But on the other... She found the self-indulgent personality of this Aphrodite absolutely revolting. It wasn't enough to overcome the effect of Aphrodite's charm, but it definitely killed any of her intention to inquire of that beauty. Forcefully tearing her sight from Aphrodite, she shoved another blue-green leaf from her bag into her mouth and left the cafeteria, one of the gold cards in her pocket. She'd already finished her ambrosia and nectar, so that wasn't a concern. She just wanted to be away from that, so she walked a bit away from the cafeteria and laid down on a bench, chewing the leaf on her mouth and enjoying the clean morning breeze. The smell of flowers from the nearby garden was very soothing, allowing herself to let go of the deep disgust she had just been subjected to.

[Open for interaction]

Elijah Fitzgerald
The first good thing Elijah noticed when he woke up from his slumber was that he still didn’t have anything that was his. He literally ended up falling asleep on a bare mattress after hanging up his formal clothing on a bedpost. He hadn’t really talked with his roommate. He didn’t end up seeing him at orientation nor did they really talk that much beyond exchanging pleasantries and inquiring which God sent them here. Having to share a room with the future Odin himself was going to be... interesting. Elijah had been warned that if all the gods to be wary of Odin was at the top. Following that advice he put up a wall, but this morning Elijah saw this more as an opportunity to change the relationship between Fafnir and Odin preferably in his own benefit.
One thing Elijah was beginning to notice about the Greeks was a pension for surprises. A mirror appeared over both of their heads instructing them to go to the cafeteria for a shopping trip. Rather convenient all things considered. He could put a down payment on some repairs to the farm while they were out and about. Not to mention he could meet with his suppliers directly about the product without his Hoard Key. Oh... and buy basic necessities while he was at it. Immediately after the message had finished Elijah grabbed the mirror and sent it to his Hoard. He didn’t know if it would still be useable later but a magic item was a magic item. Elijah broke the silence between Oscar and him by asking him, “ What do you plan to buy on this shopping trip?”
Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy

1572385541231.pngSumar couldn't help but smile upon seeing her exposed figure displayed before him with a cute sleeping face, she looked like a work of art. He covered her up with a sheet before leaving her room. Just in time too, as who he presumed to be her roommate was coming down the hall at the same time he was leaving. He entered his room and slipped into his bed without disturbing his roommate. The next day he woke up after 4 hours of sleep which was all that was required for an elf and went out to the forest to enjoy the presence of nature. However soon it was time for breakfast and he made his way towards the dining hall, however on the way he ran into Claire who was on the hill watching the sun rise. "It's a pleasant surprise to see you again this fine morning Claire." He says as he sits down beside her silently with a peaceful expression adorning his face. When the sun had fully rise above the horizon. "I've heard that we're going shopping today and we can go anywhere. Would you like to accompany me to Alfhiem?"
jj9095 jj9095

Samual Henslee
When Sam woke up he almost had a heart attack. He had forgotten that he wasn’t at home anymore and that he had gone to the Academy. Sam was up and about long before the sun was up. His daily ritual included shaving down his horns to nigh nonexistent, shaving whatever facial hair managed to grow during his 5 hours of sleep, and then stuffing his massive duffel bag under his bed after getting a clean outfit on. It was another work outfit of course as that was all he needed to wear. When this Aphrodite lady summoned a mirror to him and Ragnar for communication he had to instantly look away. The mere sight of the goddess through the glass caused his body to react by his horns and hair to grow out. With a defeated sigh He set forth to shaving his beard and headed out to the cafeteria. He goal was if he looked only at the floor he just might manage to not make a fool of himself first thing in the morning. What Sam hadn’t counted on was the pheromones. By the time Sam had managed to get a hold of himself he had gone from looking like a person to looking like Satyr. Even his feet had changed to hoofs which he would have been concerned about if any of the thoughts in his head didn’t revolve around Aphrodite.
EldridSmith EldridSmith Angel Evans Angel Evans

Luck seemed to be smiling down on Anders, despite his inability to display any tact with handling his complicated choice in relationships. There was no way he'd even remotely handled the situation between Klaus and Oscar well, but here he was being told Oscar was fine with seeing him.

A fairly surprised grin found his features and he relaxed a great deal more. The later conversation would no doubt be a bit awkward but he knew it would be easier to put words together when Aphrodite's influence wasn't completely overwhelming him. For now, he was going to be completely incapable of making a rational decision while Klaus was lingering so close to him.
It was almost embarrassing how quickly he crumbled to each command.

Soon he found himself being pulled to make eye contact with Klaus, another goofy smile following as he felt the influence wash over him again. He was sure Klaus could be telling him the basics of doing laundry and he'd still be as entranced.
The redhead didn't resist as he was pulled up to walk with Klaus, only pausing slightly to speak with Oscar.

"I'm coming to get you in the morning" More of an instruction than a request, the more aggressive side of Anders showing through. As much as he was about to run off with Klaus, he wanted Oscar to be fully aware he wasn't getting away from him. "Be ready for me" A wink followed before he walked off, hand held tightly by Klaus. Perhaps not the most elegant way to leave the conversation but Anders had never quite gotten a handle on elegant.
He was fire, aggression, and limitless energy bundled into flesh.

Once clear of the cafeteria, Anders demeanor changed slightly, fewer people meant he didn't need nearly the amount of restraint he's been suffering through.
He wasn't calming down by any means but his nervous energy was evolving into something much more primal. It was almost a certainty that Klaus would pick up on the feelings now absolutely surging through Anders once they were unsupervised.

Hearing Klaus admission to missing him had Anders squeezing his hand gently. He had certainly missed Klaus as well, though he was too emotionally stunted to admit it. Instead he would fall back on old habits and unconventional ways to show his affection.

Arriving at the dorm, Anders glanced down the hallway for a moment. Empty, he only needed to wait for Klaus to get his keys into the door before he pushed Klaus flush into the door from behind and bit his neck with just enough force to let Klaus now how much he was restraining himself.

"Why don't you show me how much you missed me?" Anders growled into Klaus ear, letting off just enough to allow the slightly shorter Godling to actually open his dorm room. The kind and gentle versions of Anders all but fading now that he didn't have to behave himself. Of course he knew Klaus would expect him to behave this way, he wouldn't hesitate to pick up and outright throw Klaus onto his mattress once they entered the dorm.

-------

The morning came at an almost awkward hour, the sunrise always waking the child of Apollo. He was in a tangle of sheets next to Klaus, an arm thrown over his waist.
He wasn't quite sure of the school policy on students having sleepovers but figured he might make a swift exit.

Shifting slightly in the luxurious sheets, the realization that Klaus actually had a room to himself filled Anders with some mild envy. The privacy offered had been a godsend the night before, Anders really hadn't considered whether or not Klaus had a roommate before making his move in the hallway.

"Gotta run, I'll message you later"

The words followed by a kiss to Klaus' shoulder, it was difficult to break contact, he lingered a good hour before actually rolling out of bed and searching for his clothing. A torn shirt earning an awkward apology and a promise to replace the expensive item.
He really had been a little too aggressive in getting things started the night before, though he would justify it as a fair response to Klaus endless teasing.

Finally exiting into the hallway, Anders quickly shuffled to his own room to grab new clothing and an actual shower. He was as quiet as possible, not wanting to disturb his roommate before they even had a chance to meet.
Waking up the person he may be living with for the next few decades might provide a less than desirable first impression.

Only once he was showered and changed did Anders dig out his glass and fire off a quick text to Oscar while walking back towards the dorms.

'Are you up? I was planning to come and get you :p'

Not wanting to be too pushy, Anders knew not everyone was quite as early of a riser.

Aurora didn't remember knocking out but her book was still on top of her
View attachment 641733Sumar couldn't help but smile upon seeing her exposed figure displayed before him with a cute sleeping face, she looked like a work of art. He covered her up with a sheet before leaving her room. Just in time too, as who he presumed to be her roommate was coming down the hall at the same time he was leaving. He entered his room and slipped into his bed without disturbing his roommate. The next day he woke up after 4 hours of sleep which was all that was required for an elf and went out to the forest to enjoy the presence of nature. However soon it was time for breakfast and he made his way towards the dining hall, however on the way he ran into Claire who was on the hill watching the sun rise. "It's a pleasant surprise to see you again this fine morning Claire." He says as he sits down beside her silently with a peaceful expression adorning his face. When the sun had fully rise above the horizon. "I've heard that we're going shopping today and we can go anywhere. Would you like to accompany me to Alfhiem?"
jj9095 jj9095

Claire looked up to be pleasantly surprised that Sumar was up around sunrise as well. She had already declared this was her hill and would be up to see the sunrise as often as possible. It had a calming effect on her that created peace throughout her day. “Good morning Sumar” she smiled at him and kissed his cheek. “Shopping today? Splendid! I would absolutely love to go to Alfheim. Will you then join me to my old hometown mall? There’s a dress there I have always wanted to buy and I think today’s the day.” She looked back at the sunrise which was slowly dissapearing and got up. “Ready?”
EldridSmith EldridSmith

tumblr_osk42rFLBy1ucpx1qo1_250.gifv
tumblr_osk42rFLBy1ucpx1qo3_r1_250.gifv

FLORIAN WILIJAY
Tags: OPEN

It took two seconds for him to realize he wasn't in his own bed back in Alfheim, and two seconds to realize that there was someone laying next to him. Turning his head to the side he saw Konor laying next to him. That was right, he broke into the man's dorm and they had gotten familiar with one another. Maybe a bit more familiar than one would expect. A smirk crossed his face at that, first night and he got lucky. He stood up from the bed and stretched. He threw his clothes from the previous night back on. He'd have to get dressed in newer clothes later.

Annoyance crossed his face as the mirror appeared above him. A woman's face was on it and she was the most annoying and self-centered bitch that he'd ever heard. Aphrodite, huh? Well, she was on the most disliked Greek God list of his now. She thought she was hot shit, I guess godly ego goes to your head after all. He snorted a field trip. I guess that saves him from finding a place for that date he promised Konor. Speaking of Konor, he looked back at the bed. He reached out and gently shook the boy. If that didn't wake up then Florian didn't know what to say. He magicked a rose and left it at the bedside. This one, he could probably make a few new rules about. He liked Konor, which was rare for him.

He walked out of the dorms and headed towards the cafeteria. There he saw the Aphrobitch and sighed, if he had to deal with her this would be a long school career. He sat down and downed his nectar and ambrosia. He picked up the card and place it between his index and middle fingers, moving it so it glittered in the room's lighting. No limit on this credit card, huh?

Boy they made a mistake.

Royal
Waking up with the distinct feeling of warmth on his face, Royal winced at the sunlight and turned in his bed with a groan. It was too early for him, much too early. Back home, he'd always wake up hours after everyone else but he knew he'd better get over to the cafeteria since there was probably more WeLcOmE tO sChOoL shit. Rolling over some more, he forcefully got himself out of bed and stretched his slender body. A few cracks and pops dotted his sense of hearing as he went over to the closet, and threw on the formal wear that he'd promised his mother he'd be sure to use for the first few days. "After the first school week of meeting your peers and the faculty, then and only then can you start wearing those loose... outfits that you like so much. You have GOT to make a proper first impression otherwise.... bla bla bla.... bla bla bla."

With a deep breath and lazy fingers, he fixed his hair back into its iconic low ponytail and opened the door with a quick glance to the neighboring bed. Before he could actually head out though, a mirror appeared in front of him with some gorgeous narcissist announcing what was happening that day. Evidently, it was the time for school shopping, but he found it impossible to pay attention to the words she spoke when it was so much more alluring to just zone out on any one of her features instead. Despite the gravity of the utter distraction, Royal was able to just make out what was going on and who the smugly beautiful bastard was. Once the mirror disappeared, he felt like he was able to breathe a breath that he hadn't realized that he'd been holding.

"Gods... she's like a whole goddamn drug..." With a little shake of his head to get a little sober for once, he made his way to the cafeteria for his doses and breakfast. He took a seat close to the main door, too lazy to really go much further in his sleep-addled state. While he drank and ate, he found himself almost nodding off on several occasions. This was just way too early... but hey, at least he'd be able to get his room and desk setup for both functionality and beauty. Royal wasn't sure he'd survive this place for all four years if he didn't have a good looking room and some plants to boot. As he thought this, he had an urge to look towards the main doors at someone entering.

69f299a6c3e8f4a8a60fd572903206b4.jpg
(The someone is Jasmine ^-^ Blackrose7 Blackrose7 )

1572388949468.png Ragnar was snoring heavily when the mirror appeared in front of him waking him up and informing him of the days proceedings. He sat up and found Sam in his saytr form... having 3 horns... "You're a lively fellow in the morning." Ragnar jokingly commented as he slapped the Satyr on the back before getting up and dressing in less formal attire which he normally wore. He soon made his way to the dining hall where he summoned a mountain of pancakes and began digging in.
Mentions: St. Boethius St. Boethius
(Open)

1572400764762.png"Why don't we visit your home town first? There's quite a lot to show you in Alfhiem." He says with a gentle smile. He already had everything he needed in his storage ring but he did have a few things to pick up from his mansion which thankfully he was given time to go back to. Perhaps she would be interested in seeing it. "I should tell you that the group of elves that spend their time forever partying and having sex are a minority amongst the people of my world, there are many artists, wine makers, protectors, scholars and other various professions. I think you'll enjoy yourself there." Sumar says as he gets up when the mirrors with Aphrodite appear. He was surely aroused but his attire allowed him to hide it thankfully. "Let us eat breakfast and get our cards before heading out." He says offering to take her hand.
jj9095 jj9095

1572404520514.png After leaving the party feeling rather down at being ignored he went to his room and got in bed. However he couldn't sleep as he kept wondering why he was so... ignorable? Even when his father was gone none of the others at the table really talked to him other than a few passing questions that were basically asked to everyone. He sighed and slowly drifted to sleep as he pondered such things. He woke up early as normal and got ready before going to the dining hall where Aphrodite broadcasted the message to the school causing Sven to swoon before someone knocked him out of the trance. He didn't see who but he wanted to thank them. Right after he went to get breakfast and hopefully find someone to hang out with that would notice him.
(Open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back