• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Godling Academy [Norse + Greek RP ] (In Character)

View attachment 641995 Sumar was feeling a little mischievous so he began to make a little show of things. "Whatever you want dear." He says in a loving tone before kissing her passionately before pulling away and giving a mischievous, seductive and loving smile. Several onlookers becoming jealous of the loving pair which Sumar seemed to be reveling in. "Let's see how many heads we can turn." He whispers in her ear his smile growing wider.
jj9095 jj9095

Claire gave a mischievous smile back to Sumar before kissing him passionately back and wrapping her leg around him and slowly moving hand towards her lower back and then slightly lower...

She checked and saw a 9 year old boy looking at them as if he was lost just staring at ‘em. Claire slowly put down her leg and nudged Sumar. “Lets buy the hat and move to a different spot to continue this” she said.

He put her hand in his pocket and started to move ‘em towards the cashier to pay for the hat.

Then, she walked to the store that had THE dress. The dress that she had wanted to buy before she left. She turned Sumar around so he couldn’t see it yet. “Don’t look. There’s a dress I have been wanting to wear and if you REALLY want to get some attention - I think Ima have a little fun and put it on now.” Claire kissed him on the cheek. Keep yourself busy but DONT LOOK until I tell you to!

She went inside and walked straight up to the dress. She had never felt so sure about anything in her life - that is, until she saw the perfect shoes to go with it. She grabbed both and headed straight to the dressing room to permanently change.

After she put on the dress and looked in the mirror she fixed her hair a little and sighed happily. “YOU are mine.” She went to the cash register to buy both items while still wearing them. She looked down and felt like she needed a necklace but none were calling her in the store. “Hm... Guess a necklace is next.”

Thanking the cashier she went back outside to see Sumar looking away from the store as promised. She smiled and felt her pheromones respond to her beauty and his presence. Quietly and sexily she walked up behind Sumar and put her soft hand on his shoulders and waited for him to turn around and see her beauty.

“Now, I am ready for you to take me to your world.”

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Attachments

• 819BC851-3936-4787-9425-0BA94C97D9F8.jpeg
    819BC851-3936-4787-9425-0BA94C97D9F8.jpeg
    935 KB · Views: 2
  • 2C434793-D34C-4B16-A9FA-CB1B152C8CC5.jpeg
    2C434793-D34C-4B16-A9FA-CB1B152C8CC5.jpeg
    801 KB · Views: 2
  • CCE518B6-23FA-4834-AB1E-B09D7D306330.jpeg
    CCE518B6-23FA-4834-AB1E-B09D7D306330.jpeg
    673.4 KB · Views: 2
1572466241474.png1572467224413.png Sumar was enjoying the moment when she suddenly stopped having him realize there was a child there. Shame. He then followed her to the store she previously mentioned when she told him to wait outside. His patience was boosted by the prospect of seeing her in something ravashing so he patiently looked off into the distance before she came up behind him. He turned around to see Claire looking even more enticing than at the ball, however he felt the key to making the everything looking irrisistable was missing and he knew what it was. He pulled a necklace out of his ring and quickly adorned her neck with the elven piece of art. "You look so enticing I'm having trouble holding myself back." Sumar said before kissing her, drawing jealous eyes from almost everyone on the street. "To Alfhiem we go." He says before walking through the portal, which by the gods work caused everyone to forget what happened. They soon appeared in the center of town where she would see the glory of Alfhiem in it's fullest. Sumar patiently waited for her to take it all in.
jj9095 jj9095

Attachments

• 1572467833584.png
    1572467833584.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
View attachment 642017View attachment 642027 Sumar was enjoying the moment when she suddenly stopped having him realize there was a child there. Shame. He then followed her to the store she previously mentioned when she told him to wait outside. His patience was boosted by the prospect of seeing her in something ravashing so he patiently looked off into the distance before she came up behind him. He turned around to see Claire looking even more enticing than at the ball, however he felt the key to making the everything looking irrisistable was missing and he knew what it was. He pulled a necklace out of his ring and quickly adorned her neck with the elven piece of art. "You look so enticing I'm having trouble holding myself back." Sumar said before kissing her, drawing jealous eyes from almost everyone on the street. "To Alfhiem we go." He says before walking through the portal, which by the gods work caused everyone to forget what happened. They soon appeared in the center of town where she would see the glory of Alfhiem in it's fullest. Sumar patiently waited for her to take it all in.
jj9095 jj9095

Claire kissed Sumar back passionately filling a bit of a thrill to wearing the dress she once dreamed of. The moment somehow tripled when Sumar took out a gorgeous necklace from his ring and wrapped it around her neck, perfectly fitting between her bosoms.

“This is absolutely beautiful Sumar! It matches the dress perfectly! Are you also a clairvoyant?” She teased him and wrapped her arms around him gleefully.

He opened the portal and she watched the crowd seem to disappear and forget them completely. With a final look at her old home she stepped in the portal with Sumars help and entered... what she can only call heaven.

Struck with awe she looked around at a sight like never before. Beautiful bridges, an amazing waterfall, and elves! All over the place! She looked at Sumar and back at Alfheim and all it’s wonders. She breathed in the air - which felt pure and as if joy was IN the air- and felt her pheromones respond. Leaking pheromones every step she took she found herself walking a few steps ahead of Sumar while holding his hand.

Shops! There were little shops everywhere filled with intricate, beauty, and best of all... magic. She stopped to look at wands and pointed it out Sumar. “Freya is known to be a sorceress- I haven’t tapped into that side of her yet. Do you think a wand would help?” She felt a little Harry Potter like and wondered if she should get an owl too but wasn’t sure if Sumar would get the joke.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1572469127879.png "Wands are basically training wheels for beginning casters, so I do think they would be of assistance to you. Elves are luck to have the bloodline of the Aesir within us allowing us to cast magic, however those of us that become gods will retain our godlike powers even after we step down from our positions... with something like a minor drop in power. However achieving godhood requires less time and energy than spending at least 3 centuries practicing." Sumar says as he buys her the finest wand the nearest store had. "Here you go my lovely Claire." He says as he hands it to her. "Follow me, I'll show you my home." He says leading her through the town and stalls "Don't worry, we'll do more shopping later. First let us enjoy lunch." He says as they soon are in front of his home. "How do you like it?"
jj9095 jj9095

Attachments

• 1572469044025.png
    1572469044025.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
View attachment 642044 "Wands are basically training wheels for beginning casters, so I do think they would be of assistance to you. Elves are luck to have the bloodline of the Aesir within us allowing us to cast magic, however those of us that become gods will retain our godlike powers even after we step down from our positions... with something like a minor drop in power. However achieving godhood requires less time and energy than spending at least 3 centuries practicing." Sumar says as he buys her the finest wand the nearest store had. "Here you go my lovely Claire." He says as he hands it to her. "Follow me, I'll show you my home." He says leading her through the town and stalls "Don't worry, we'll do more shopping later. First let us enjoy lunch." He says as they soon are in front of his home. "How do you like it?"
jj9095 jj9095

Claire squealed with delight at her new wand. “Its perfect!” She held a little and dared to try a Harry Potter move. She stared at a leaf nearby and said “Wingardium Leviosaaaa.” The leaf didnt move. She frowned and tried to flick the wand some more while repeating “Wingardium Leviosa.” This time, a few leaves around her lifted into the air and she looked with awe. “Sumar! I think that was meee!” Note to self: Watch more Harry Potter movies.

She had a pleasant walk with Sumar and made a few jokes about Sumar showing Claire his home so early in their courtship. As soon as she saw the home though... she understood why. It was BREATHTAKING. When she was young she dreamt about living in a mansion but this - this was a palace.

“Sumar... THIS is your home? How do you ever leave it? I want to see every one of your rooms!” She got on her tippy toes with excitement and felt like she was in a dream. “If you are trying to woo me - it’s working.” Her laugh echoed throughout the land with glee and she followed Sumar in...

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Kassandra thought for a moment of where she wanted to go. Suddenly, her face lit up- she knew exactly where she wanted to go, where some of her happiest daydreams had taken place. "I know where we're going, come on!" She grabbed Sven's hand and walked through the nearest portal, imaging exactly where she'd always wanted to live. As she stepped through the portal, she breathed in the smell of open food stalls, perfumes, heard all the people talking. She opened her eyes and a grin appeared on her face. Downtown Portland, Oregon. A place she'd always dreamed of visiting. She turned to Sven, and let out her raspy laugh, her eyes twinkling. "Well, what do you wanna do first?"

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1572471297239.png While Sumar didn't get her reference to Harry Potter he did enjoy seeing her in such a good mood. "Indeed this is my home, and I'll gladly give you a tour of every room." He says in response to her first statement. Her second however brought up old feelings he had long ago... a desire for a lifelong partner. His thoughts now scattered for a second as he gazes upon Claire. Were these just left over feelings from his time with Freya 85 years ago, or were they new feelings for Claire herself? No it was clearly Claire herself, her smile, her laugh, her lithe body. However this was far too early to say something about that, she wanted to be free and he wouldn't be the one to hinder her nor would she be the kind to hinder him. "Perhaps I am." He says with a playful smile as he leads her into the grand hall where a table and two chairs had been set up in front of the fountain with a very romantic theme to it, and a grand feast of elven foods laid out upon the table. "I hope you're ready for lunch."
jj9095 jj9095

Attachments

• 1572471979475.png
    1572471979475.png
    801.1 KB · Views: 2
1572472332414.png "WHAaaa?" Sven let out at first as he was surprised when she took his hand and led him through the portal, and even more so when he noticed that it was just the two of them, his mind flooded with the feeling of absolute glee at this. He took everything in rather quickly due to his training and he liked the setting, though he would have preferred there been less people as he personally preferred smaller and more intimate scenes but he really couldn't complain since he was alone with someone who actually took interest in him. "I'm down for anything you want to do... except drugs." He said before spotting Mt. Hood in the distance. "I'm willing to do any extreme sport if that's what you want to do."
Azi Azi

View attachment 642055 While Sumar didn't get her reference to Harry Potter he did enjoy seeing her in such a good mood. "Indeed this is my home, and I'll gladly give you a tour of every room." He says in response to her first statement. Her second however brought up old feelings he had long ago... a desire for a lifelong partner. His thoughts now scattered for a second as he gazes upon Claire. Were these just left over feelings from his time with Freya 85 years ago, or were they new feelings for Claire herself? No it was clearly Claire herself, her smile, her laugh, her lithe body. However this was far too early to say something about that, she wanted to be free and he wouldn't be the one to hinder her nor would she be the kind to hinder him. "Perhaps I am." He says with a playful smile as he leads her into the grand hall where a table and two chairs had been set up in front of the fountain with a very romantic theme to it, and a grand feast of elven foods laid out upon the table. "I hope you're ready for lunch."
jj9095 jj9095

Claire entered the home to find a fountain - A FOUNTAIN - in the middle of the big room. The stairs looked like she was waiting for a beautiful queen or princess to stroll down in a grand dress. She hoped one day she could be the beautiful GODDESS walking down those stairs staring at Sumar and watching him perk up (quite literally) at seeing her all glamoured up.

“Your home is absolutely stunning. I may never want to leave Sumar.” She said slightly kidding - she wouldn’t need to be a goddess if she had all of THIS. This is a GOOD life. I feel as if... as if Im in a dream. A heavenly dream. She looked up at Sumar and found herself longing for him as he took her to the dining area and she saw trays upon trays galore of different food filled with colors scattered upon the table.

“Sumar... this is a feast for 20 not for 2!” She looked around noticing that some of the dishes she knew, others she had only seen at GA and had JUST tasted a piece yesterday, and most of them she had never seen before in her life. “You are going to have to explain a few of the items I am looking at. It looks absolutely amazing - just like everything else you have shown me the last few hours. She looked at Sumar with adoration and respect and kissed him lovingly.

He helped her sit, as a gentleman does, and she waited until he sat in front of her. “So, I must ask, how did you get such a spectacular place? In the town we were just in no one had a home so grand.”

She counter her 5th... servant? And found herself wanting to ask how many he had but decided she would wait until they were all gone. Im not sure of the customs around here and I definitely don’t wish to be rude.

She found herself having a delightful time with laughter, passion, and love. Lots of love in their air. She started to wonder about Sumar and his plans with her and without her and how lucky she had been to bump into him the night before - for many reasons.

“Thank you for inviting me into your home and treating me so fondly.” She leaned over a little to take Sumars hand. “You have been a very pleasant surprise - one right after the other.”
EldridSmith EldridSmith

1572473499038.png Sumar's heart was beginning to overflow with joy from his time with Claire, the elves he had partied with were expressive but not in the same way she was... something so entrancing and joyful. "Thank you for the compliment, and you could stay here with me for as long as you wanted." He says with a gentle and loving smile. "I had all of the finest food of our people prepared for you to try." He says before explaining the dishes to her, enjoying all the intimate attention but holding himself back to not ruin the moments they were sharing. "This house has been in my family since the city was created. My parents have gone and become one with nature leaving everything to me. I'm technically what you humans call a mayor of the town, though my servants handle everything." He informs her before they dine in a heartwarming and loving atmosphere. "Thank you Claire. I've just been following my heart and I'm glad what it's said to do has led to such joy between us." He says before deciding to ask a risky question. "How would life here after godhood sound?"
jj9095 jj9095

View attachment 642059 "WHAaaa?" Sven let out at first as he was surprised when she took his hand and led him through the portal, and even more so when he noticed that it was just the two of them, his mind flooded with the feeling of absolute glee at this. He took everything in rather quickly due to his training and he liked the setting, though he would have preferred there been less people as he personally preferred smaller and more intimate scenes but he really couldn't complain since he was alone with someone who actually took interest in him. "I'm down for anything you want to do... except drugs." He said before spotting Mt. Hood in the distance. "I'm willing to do any extreme sport if that's what you want to do."
Azi Azi
Kassandra nodded slowly. "That sounds like it could be fun, I've never tried that before. Why don't we get something to eat and then try that out?" She looked around at the stalls and walked over to a traditional ramen stand. She ordered two bowls and payed for them, then slid one over to Sven. "What kind of extreme sport would you want to do?"

Samual Henslee
Sam had gotten the notion that he would look around for Jennifer from the portal but with Ragnar literally just shouting out he figured it would be best to just go and find her. Thankfully he did end up finding her sitting by her lonesome as he found her the first time. “ Good morning Jennifer.... it’s me Sam... just wanted to clarify that considering the horns and the...hoofs... and the... Anyway would you like to join me and my roommate Ragnar and apparently his friends on the trip? The more input I can get on what to buy the better.” Sam tried to keep a smile but talking with Jennifer was about as awkward as he could have possibly made it.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Elijah Fitzgerald
Elijah smiled and followed the two through the portal at a measured pace, “ That sounds like a great plan. I’m looking forward to to learning more about the both of you.” Elijah looked between the two of them and repressed the urge to separate them like a chaperone with two children. Going up beside them Elijah chimes in, “ Drugs could open so many doors for you Sven. Doing so with the safety of friends is the best way to experience it. If you ever get curious just let me know. “ Elijah was curious what sort of sport that Sven would choose. But most importantly getting some necessities was a priority.
Azi Azi EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
View attachment 642063 Sumar's heart was beginning to overflow with joy from his time with Claire, the elves he had partied with were expressive but not in the same way she was... something so entrancing and joyful. "Thank you for the compliment, and you could stay here with me for as long as you wanted." He says with a gentle and loving smile. "I had all of the finest food of our people prepared for you to try." He says before explaining the dishes to her, enjoying all the intimate attention but holding himself back to not ruin the moments they were sharing. "This house has been in my family since the city was created. My parents have gone and become one with nature leaving everything to me. I'm technically what you humans call a mayor of the town, though my servants handle everything." He informs her before they dine in a heartwarming and loving atmosphere. "Thank you Claire. I've just been following my heart and I'm glad what it's said to do has led to such joy between us." He says before deciding to ask a risky question. "How would life here after godhood sound?"
jj9095 jj9095

Claire happily listened to all the dishes he had prepared for her and she thanked the servants behind and around her - which made them smile. She smiled back to them and to Sumar. Little by little she tasted the different things loving each more than the one before. One dish in particular, that she had already forgotten the name of, was desirable to each and every taste bud on her tongue. She got a whole plateful of it and started munching away not even thinking twice about it.

Throughout the beautiful lunch Sumar was opening up about his life and speaking about how he got this house. "The mayor huh? The mayor's around these parts get BIG perks." Her laugh sounded like music in the air and she put a hand on her mouth and giggled internally some more. When he started talking about his parents again she wrapped her leg around one of his with love to show that she was there for him and then let go. "I myself have lost my parents and my dearest twin brother." She gulped and felt a rock in her throat.

The night went on, the lunch was complete, and she was tempted to take a nap in one of Sumar's plenty of rooms. Right before Claire was able to thank Sumar - she found Sumar thanking HER for joining him. She listened intently ready to say how about much she was enjoying this day and how she wished it would never end when he asked a question that stopped her cold.

She studied Sumar. REALLY studied him. She opened her mouth once... twice... and closed it again. Finally, she spoke. "Sumar... Thank you for the lovely offer. I know today has been a most magical day - and it's wonderful it has been as magical to you as it has been for me." She stopped and felt extremely grateful for him waiting on her to speak and not interrupting. "I like you. I have enjoyed my time with you. As I mentioned yesterday, and a little more today... I lost my family in the last year and have been trying to cope with that loss in... odd ways." She gave him a face that mentioned last night and she held out her hand for him to hold. "I am as filled with joy as you are that we have met and... 100 years is a long time. A lot can change. Right now, I whole-heartedly would say yes but I am..." she hesitated and sighed. "Rather broken down from many important losses and excited for the godly world, and this NEW elf world you have just showed me. I love your home, I love your presence, but I think only time can answer that question honestly." She pulsed her hand in his hoping he understood where she was going with this and trying to tell him.

"Ask me that question at the end of the 100 years. You may find a beautiful grand lover and friend and wish you could take that sentence back and... I don't want more loss in my life." She looked at him with puppy eyes hoping he could understand... Hoping that they could still have a splendid day after this conversation... Hoping that she wouldn't break his heart... And hoping that he still liked - or possibly loved her - after speaking her truth...

"Talk to me Sumar, honestly. Speak to me truthfully as I have to you. What would YOU like from our - relationship?" She looked into his eyes not knowing what he would say. Not knowing what kind of life he wanted for himself or for her. Not even knowing what a life in THIS castle would entail - more wine and parties after godhood? Or true - deep love? She wasn't sure if she was there yet but... she could work her way up to it. Maybe. It definitely felt like she was getting there... But was she willing to fall? Not unless he was.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Marta Hallman
"Well, that's just no good." Marta looked on at the sight of Kassandra talking with two boys, sounding a little disappointed but not looking the least bit off-put. She'd pushed Kassandra away last night when she felt they were getting a little too familiar, so it would be weird if she were to act possessive right now. "I'd wanted to show her something a little fun, though..." She sighed, shrugged, and moved on with her life. She'd have to have a little fun with Kassandra some other time. At the very least, she needed to meet with Kassandra and share one of her leaves - she was hoping that she might be able to stop the girl from smoking with an alternative.

Since the one person she was familiar and on good terms with was taken, she decided to look for another loner; someone who was dreadfully doomed to be alone, by luck of the cards or by some other instrument of fate. And, while scraping her eyes over the many godlings, she had to hold back laughter as she saw someone who definitely would be down for the fun she had in mind. The same sort as her, a massive trickster. "Hey there, need a partner for the shopping trip?" She walked up behind the boy, Florian, grinning. "I'm gonna be shopping for some materials for a fun little experiment, and I thought you might want to join me~"
Nico Nico

1572476394092.png "Sure" He responds to her first question and was about to offer to pay but she already did so. "I'm innately proficient with extreme sports so whatever you're most interested in is fine, I find them all fun myself." He responds before digging into the Ramen still on cloud nine. However upon hearing Eljiah he felt like his mood fell to earth and was replaced with fear, fear that he would become ignored again. Then he mentions drugs and he manages to respond: "Drugs aren't natural and I won't have any part of them. If you wish to do so go ahead but that's your problem."
Azi Azi St. Boethius St. Boethius

View attachment 642072 "Sure" He responds to her first question and was about to offer to pay but she already did so. "I'm innately proficient with extreme sports so whatever you're most interested in is fine, I find them all fun myself." He responds before digging into the Ramen still on cloud nine. However upon hearing Eljiah he felt like his mood fell to earth and was replaced with fear, fear that he would become ignored again. Then he mentions drugs and he manages to respond: "Drugs aren't natural and I won't have any part of them. If you wish to do so go ahead but that's your problem."
Azi Azi St. Boethius St. Boethius
Kassandra cocked her head slightly, blowing on her food before taking a large bite. "Well, I'm not quite sure what my options are. Here's an idea- we'll do your favorite extreme sport, and I'll try and do it as best I can. No promises that I'll be any good at them, but a little thrill would be perfect right now." She paused for a moment. "After that though we'll have to go shopping for a couple things if that's okay. There's still a couple things I need to pick up since I don't know when the next time we'll be able to go shopping is." She laughed. "But don't worry I'm not a shopaholic. I'm just gonna grab what I need and go."

EldridSmith EldridSmith St. Boethius St. Boethius

Elijah Fitzgerald
The young dragon could start an entire debate on what exactly the nature of natural is in the context and try to get Sven to the point of willingness, but that might put a sour mood on the trip so he decided against it for now, “ A sport sounds like a fun diversion. I’m up for anything as well. It’s probably actually best that I do as little shopping as possible. If anyone is The shopaholic here it’s probably me.” Elijah said with a laugh.
Azi Azi EldridSmith EldridSmith

1572477078751.png When she mentions how her family died and she was coping with it Sumar hugged her lovingly, but he pulled away to look her in the eyes with a smile as she mentioned how things change before asking what HE wanted. "Before I answer your question I must tell you about myself first. I'm already over 100 as I've mentioned and quite frankly we elves don't change as much as humans do with time, it's a consequence of our long lives. I've already experienced heartbreak at the hands of your mentor, and my parents are gone as well. I don't know if the pain is different due to how our races handle such things but I do know it's painful and you need someone or something to support you while you grieve. I won't act like I'm the only one who can fill that role but I would like to be the one who's there for you. I will say I'm glad that you're wise enough to acknowledge such things and know that time may change things. I'm willing to risk my heart once again, even if it's rejection. Now I will tell you about what I hope to have from our relationship. I want a deep and long lasting relationship with you, true love. I won't restrict you from seeing other lovers and I may see a few of my own but I hope you'll know I'll be here for you, even if you don't want to stay with me. I will never betray your love or trust of my own volition nor will I abandon you when you need me." Sumar says honestly. "Heart break is painful but the promise of true love outweighs any risks in my heart." He says standing up to look into the fountain before chuckling. "Before I met Freya I was seeking true love, now I've arrived back where I began. Ironic how the life of a debauchee as myself goes." He says before turning back to face her. "I'm in no rush for an answer, I want your answer to be made of sound mind and of honest conviction."
jj9095 jj9095

1572479050003.png"Well the easiest I thing would be water-skiing right now since we're right by the water... Elijah and I could get everything set up while you shop." He offers, hoping this would go well and his skill in extreme sports would keep their attention. However he forgot to eat until he saw Kassandra taking a bite. So he ate his rather quickly before asking. "So is everyone down for water-skiing?" Azi Azi St. Boethius St. Boethius

View attachment 642085"Well the easiest I thing would be water-skiing right now since we're right by the water... Elijah and I could get everything set up while you shop." He offers, hoping this would go well and his skill in extreme sports would keep their attention. However he forgot to eat until he saw Kassandra taking a bite. So he ate his rather quickly before asking. "So is everyone down for water-skiing?" Azi Azi St. Boethius St. Boethius
Kassandra took a moment to consider before nodding with a smile on her face. "Yeah of course, sounds fun!" She quickly looked up on her phone a place where they could go water-skiing. There was a large lake right outside of the city, and they offered water-skiing. "I think the best way to get where we're trying to get is by taking the bus. It's gonna be about half an hour until we get there, but it should be fine." As they all got on the bus, Kassandra looked at the men in front of her. It was a somewhat strange group, and not exactly how she thought the day was going to go, but so far it wasn't too bad. And extreme sports were always something she had wanted to try. As they got off the bus and into the area, Kassandra pulled off her leather jacket and Led Zeppelin shirt to reveal her tight, white tank top underneath. She smiled and turned to the boys. "Okay, you ready?"

EldridSmith EldridSmith St. Boethius St. Boethius

View attachment 642076 When she mentions how her family died and she was coping with it Sumar hugged her lovingly, but he pulled away to look her in the eyes with a smile as she mentioned how things change before asking what HE wanted. "Before I answer your question I must tell you about myself first. I'm already over 100 as I've mentioned and quite frankly we elves don't change as much as humans do with time, it's a consequence of our long lives. I've already experienced heartbreak at the hands of your mentor, and my parents are gone as well. I don't know if the pain is different due to how our races handle such things but I do know it's painful and you need someone or something to support you while you grieve. I won't act like I'm the only one who can fill that role but I would like to be the one who's there for you. I will say I'm glad that you're wise enough to acknowledge such things and know that time may change things. I'm willing to risk my heart once again, even if it's rejection. Now I will tell you about what I hope to have from our relationship. I want a deep and long lasting relationship with you, true love. I won't restrict you from seeing other lovers and I may see a few of my own but I hope you'll know I'll be here for you, even if you don't want to stay with me. I will never betray your love or trust of my own volition nor will I abandon you when you need me." Sumar says honestly. "Heart break is painful but the promise of true love outweighs any risks in my heart." He says standing up to look into the fountain before chuckling. "Before I met Freya I was seeking true love, now I've arrived back where I began. Ironic how the life of a debauchee as myself goes." He says before turning back to face her. "I'm in no rush for an answer, I want your answer to be made of sound mind and of honest conviction."
jj9095 jj9095

Claire stared at Sumar and listened with her heart opening slowly throughout the conversation. So, this is love. She felt like such a grinch in the last few months. Sleeping with countless people until about 2 months ago when she met Freya and was given the big news. She hadn't have met to have this life. She never DREAMED of having this life. Meeting an elf? Only in fairytales. Yet, here she was... falling for one. How can I tell him? But... Does he truly know me? Do I truly know him? He himself has a palace within of over 100 years that I do not know about. I know so little but my heart still says YES. Claire battled with herself back and forth while staring into Sumar's eyes and feeling his arms around her. She hid in his chest. He said he was in no rush for an answer... what if he proved himself to me? Is that fair for him? For a possible US? I need more time...

Claire gulped hoping she wasn't going to mess this up. "I..." she sighed feeling ashamed of herself. Her mind was winning this battle at the moment even though her heart was screaming TAKE A CHANCE. But she knew what could go wrong... And she couldn't lose herself again. Fear won over and she looked back at Sumar's beautiful eyes. "Will you honor me by giving me time to respond to this?"

She felt a battle within her but she couldn't let him go. "I don't want to lose you and I appreciate you being here through this I just - I just feel like I need more time." She felt herself already beating herself up for saying it out loud. She closed her eyes and looked away and allowed her words to just come out instead of being hidden inside. It all came rushing out rather quickly.

"Sumar, heartbreak is painful and I have never really known love so I don't know if the risk is worth it right now. I feel something for you. I really really do but I need to explore it more. I need time to know this is true versus my new goddess powers or - if we are being honest - which I suppose we are - something to do with Freya's old fling that you once had. I don't want to be a replacement and I don't want to use you or you be a replacement for my family. I want to believe in deep true love. I do. I want to believe we can make this work. But what if - what if Royal wins? Not saying I believe he will. But what IF? What if I lose you before we barely start? Living 100 years as a goddess will mean nothing if I fall in love and you wouldn't remember my face. What if... What if we change? As people to gods? I don't know what it's like to feel the whole effect of Freya but I know she is lustful. I have so many questions and I feel so confused I just -"

Claire couldn't help it. A tear fell down her face and she looked down. Her shoulders slumped and she felt she hit rock bottom. Her mind was racing. Her heart was pounding. She felt stuck in the middle between a rock and a hard place. Yet... All she wanted was to know love fully. The fear of loss was too grand for her to handle.

"Can we-" she tried to get her composure back. "Can we take this slow? Please, I ask that you do not rush me and give me time and - I need some certainty in my life. Not just now. But in the future. All I have is my title as the chosen of Freya right now. I would love to say yes and be with you in this castle. I would love to be your goddess and you my god. I just - I can't go all-in on this knowing there's a possibility - even a slight possibility that you forget about me or I you."

She breathed out and looked at him again. She felt like such a horrible person but she had to be honest with him. She just HAD to. She couldn't start this life with a life.

"Will you forgive me?" She looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please... just give me time."

Before she was done she gave him a kiss. A passionate kiss just in case it may be there last... Depending on how he answered next.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Siri

Siri awoke in her dorm much like she felt every morning. Always just a bit tired and yet, never feeling sleep deprived. Something she had experimented with after the accident was basic human needs. Her heart didn't beat. She didn't need to breathe normally. She didn't need to eat or drink and could go weeks without it, just like sleep. She stayed up for two months once just because she couldn't calm her mind and because it didn't come naturally. And yet, she still preferred to try to do all these things to maintain a sense of normalcy, something she started to miss ever since she'd been dug up out of her coffin by her twin brother. She'd never go back to her life before that but sometimes she had a hard time wrapping her head around everything that had changed.

She threw on another dress after realizing she was late to wake when the announcement was brought to her in the form of some sort of projection. It was shorter this time, ruffled and black, with a sweetheart top. She slipped on some simple ebony sandals and did her usual subtle make-up and hygiene routine.

Siri hadn't even gotten close to the cafeteria before she heard the loud and familiar voice of Ragnar calling her name. It didn't take much searching for her to spot the tall red head screaming her name, his voice booming over every other sound. She couldn't help but laugh a little as she headed his way, which happened to be in the cafeteria.
"Good morning, Ragnar." She noticed Siv was there too and she smiled and nodded at him, happy to see he was there as well. "Good morning, Siv. How are you?"
She noticed someone else was there, someone she hadn't met yet and she greeted him with a polite smile and nod. "Hello, good morning."

"So... we're supposed to buy things I guess, though I'm not sure what. Would you guys mind if...? I mean if you guys are already busy, I understand but...? Well, you see..." Stumbling over her own words and trying not to burden them with her presence and yet not wanting to venture some place she'd never been before all alone.
BreezeCatcher BreezeCatcher EldridSmith EldridSmith St. Boethius St. Boethius

Samual Henslee
Sam had gotten the notion that he would look around for Jennifer from the portal but with Ragnar literally just shouting out he figured it would be best to just go and find her. Thankfully he did end up finding her sitting by her lonesome as he found her the first time. “ Good morning Jennifer.... it’s me Sam... just wanted to clarify that considering the horns and the...hoofs... and the... Anyway would you like to join me and my roommate Ragnar and apparently his friends on the trip? The more input I can get on what to buy the better.” Sam tried to keep a smile but talking with Jennifer was about as awkward as he could have possibly made it.

Jennifer Warren
"Good morning. Yes, I do recognize you, Sam."
Jen seemed indifferent as ever to Sam's nervous banter and his approach, but she was genuinely surprised that he had approached her. Since she had denied his help with that person from last night, she had expected him to view their relationship a bit more coldly. She thought on his offer to join his group - it looked like most people had already formed their groups, and she needed to be with people to go shopping apparently. "... Sure, but I probably won't hang around after I've bought everything I need. I have some things I want to start working on." She stood up, gesturing for Sam to lead the way towards his group.

Florian placed his hand down that was holding the card. He started making mental notes of what he needed to buy. He needed things to make his dorm look decent. A few clothing items and snacks, he couldn't live without eating throughout the day, it was his body and he knew it needed constant nutrition. A sigh escaped his lips, he had at least hoped that Konor would be up by now to go shopping with him. They had talked about going on a date, maybe he should change his ideas about the boy. It was just a one night fling, nothing usually ever came out of those.

He looked up when he was approached by a girl. He regarded her with sharp eyes, she was friendly enough. Though he could get the air of mischief around her and his interest was instantly there. "Oh? An experiment you say?" he grinned and pocketed the card. "Color me intrigued." He wondered what kind of tricks he could get up to here. They'd soon find out he wasn't some pretty little faerie that was sparkles and rainbows. He was nightmares in a daydream.

"I'm in, let's head out before it gets too late." he smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back