• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern GODCARD: Act One - Resurrection of The Gods

I am everywhere as long as my crippling work schedule doesn't get to me first.

If that's the case, I would like-

you know, I have two more god choices I'm thinking of - Sun Wukong & a god that's basically a composite version of different 'Moon Rabbit' stories from different parts of the world, that for simplicity's sake, will be called the Moon Hare.

So, Sun Wukong for monke or Moon Hare to accompany my already existing rabbit?
Hmmmm. I guess it really depends on what powers you choose for each.

Is it ok if we could establish some kind of starting date for the RP? I really don’t care how far away it is, I just want to have an idea of when things get moving so I can anticipate it in my schedule.

Is it ok if we could establish some kind of starting date for the RP? I really don’t care how far away it is, I just want to have an idea of when things get moving so I can anticipate it in my schedule.
Literally writing the IC page as we speak. It should be up by tomorrow.

sorry, i don't know if i'm blind or... do you mind linking the main roleplay page here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back