ᔕᑭᗩᑕᕮ ᗪᖇᗩGOᑎᔕ - OOC

RubyRose said:
You gonna cut dragons that don't have a person to partner with them then?
Most likely. One may go to Lydia's deceased friend which we will encounter every now and then, or I'll make up a new race for Clover.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Most likely. One may go to Lydia's deceased friend which we will encounter every now and then, or I'll make up a new race for Clover.
So... if I made a different character for the Golden Tail, would you pick the character you liked more? Or am I set with Peyton and Chuckles (not that I have a problem with that...) I'm just bored and it is pick on Cloudy day xD

RubyRose said:
So... if I made a different character for the Golden Tail, would you pick the character you liked more? Or am I set with Peyton and Chuckles (not that I have a problem with that...) I'm just bored and it is pick on Cloudy day xD
Uhh, yeah, I guess I would pick the character that I liked more, but I already accepted you so I think it'd be best if you stuck to Peyton and Chuckles.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Uhh, yeah, I guess I would pick the character that I liked more, but I already accepted you so I think it'd be best if you stuck to Peyton and Chuckles.
(<_<) kay

Hello everyone! Time to get hyped again because.... A little birdie told me... that we will begin playing soon! Tomorrow perhaps?

Do any of you all have plans in how your characters are presently situated on Earth?

Yeah yeah... lame question I know. But it is time for the IC and OOC to kick off in full!

So, yesterday I was dead sick and not in good shape to write roleplay posts, but today I'm back at it and catching up to some things I owe. Hopefully the first post shall be up tomorrow, but really, if you have ideas for your first post and are ready to go, you could post. Since these first posts are going to be solo, its just an introduction between your human and dragon presenting the following list of info.

-Their name in both dragon language and English.

-The location they will be taking you, Greenland

-That there are 12 other humans left.

And optional info

-If a human asks who sent them, they will say "A higher being," or "it doesn't matter" or something of the sort

-If a human asks why the dragon is here, he will say to bring you to the other humans, to help.

And, @Prizzy Kriyze's char is accepted. And @Swoob still be working, as well as @welian and hopefully @ShadyAce. According to @SirDerpingtonIV 's profile, it seems he is not roleplaying (correct me if I'm wrong, but you have not been active here either) so to those who have not been accepted (@Arkenlo ) you can try out for the Leviathan.

KingHink said:
Hello everyone! Time to get hyped again because.... A little birdie told me... that we will begin playing soon! Tomorrow perhaps?
Do any of you all have plans in how your characters are presently situated on Earth?

Yeah yeah... lame question I know. But it is time for the IC and OOC to kick off in full!
Welp, Matteo is still up in Sweden. He never really wanted to leave, and the military base made life 80x easier.

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Welp, Matteo is still up in Sweden. He never really wanted to leave, and the military base made life 80x easier.

[/QUOTE]
I don't fault him one bit. Bailey may not have a base, but she stays in one place. Definitely easier.

KingHink said:

Ophelie crossed the desert from Pakistan to India and kept going further into Punjab, so she has not been very active these last days to rest a little, in any building that managed to withstand the war.

She just lost her dad and in addiction to that, even though she reached a town, there are no other survivors around.

She's heartbroken and almost hopeless right now. Probably wondering why is she even alive when there's nothing she can do to change this outcome, whilst being bonded by her father's last wish for her to not give up... Poor Lie is very conflicted.

Hearing about the other 12 people will most likely bring back her will to help people and give her a reason to being around, but she'll (understandably) not be as cheerful as she is for a while.

Also, It's already 7 PM here, and I take quite a while to write so, I probably won't post today, BUT! This gives me motivation to wake up super early tomorrow just for this <3

So yeah, tomorrow~ OWO

PS: @CloudyBlueDay

Would it be too much if the Dragon called her "Child of Man" in the start of their encounter?

To distance himself from the idea of having a human around, since it says "the idea of having a human is rather terrifying.." on the Shining Moon profile, perhaps to assert himself of his task?

I had this idea earlier today for some reason... xD

Necessity4Fun said:
PS: @CloudyBlueDay
Would it be too much if the Dragon called her "Child of Man" in the start of their encounter?

To distance himself from the idea of having a human around, since it says "the idea of having a human is rather terrifying.." on the Shining Moon profile, perhaps to assert himself of his task?
Go for it!

Just to clarify- I know the dragons can be understood by their humans, but do they communicate telepathically or vocally in a language innately understood by their human? I'm pretty sure you stated it was the former but I didn't want to presume a vocal means of communication was completely out of reach!

Syrenrei said:
Just to clarify- I know the dragons can be understood by their humans, but do they communicate telepathically or vocally in a language innately understood by their human? I'm pretty sure you stated it was the former but I didn't want to presume a vocal means of communication was completely out of reach!
The dragons can communicate only to their human. And via telepathy.

To each other the dragons speak their own language and can understand each other. The humans don't know the dragon language. (Also don't let thus discourage you from having your dragon interact with other humans. Or your human from interacting with other dragons.)

It might change as they bond though.

The dragons also I don't think understand the human language.

So if Dark Majesty wanted to antagonize Greg verbally, he would need to use Bailey or Blazing Glory as a mouthpiece. And it works the same in reverse of Greg had the balls to mouth off to Dark Majesty.

Is it too late to try out Leviathan? I haven't been on lately because we've been pretty busy with my dad's birthday and such, but I'd still like to give this a go. If not, alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back