ᔕᑭᗩᑕᕮ ᗪᖇᗩGOᑎᔕ - OOC

The openings have indeed narrowed down. But still, nobody is yet to be accepted so all positions are still technically open. But so far we are on a good track. Maybe about ten or so? If I remember correctly. Still dragons left. Or just apply for whichever is your favorite.

Characters will start being officially accepted in less than a week.

A little preoccupied else I would give you a count and list of what all is going on. I'll set one up later today though once I have some extra time.

Syrenrei said:
No one has been accepted yet, so technically everything is still open! Except @CloudyBlueDay ... I think we can safely assume she'll accept her own app as GM.
Actually I'm considering denying myself. The muse just hasn't been there for her character. It's a true tragedy.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Actually I'm considering denying myself. The muse just hasn't been there for her character. It's a true tragedy.
Lol probably because she was originally made for the horned knight?

Going to make a different character then?

You know what

Next time I'm drunk at 3am and working on 0 sleep I'll be sure to write a character for you

That'd be funny as hell. Also I'll probably feel obligated to fix it in the morning.

Syrenrei said:
Who provincial originally had the Golden Goliath then?
The lovely @Kal had GG, but he's sort of the "leader" dragon and I felt like I was putting words into her (dragon's) mouth a little to often for my liking so I felt it best if I took the GG this time.

I am going to be balls to the wall finishing up schoolwork for finals until, like, Tuesday.... maybe I can bribe @KingHink to write my app for me.

I don't believe I've popped in here yet, so hey there everyone! Just making sure everyone knows that I am indeed working on my character and I didn't just post a WIP and leave it at that. Been a bit busy is all.

Current Standings

These are not accepted applications. These are only the applications that have been submitted!

Golden Tail
: NONE

Dark Majesty: KingHink

Spectral Midnight: ViAdvena

Skybeast: Chamomile

Galaxy Chameleon: NONE

Golden Goliath- Taken by glorious leader CloudyBlueDay

Horned Knight: DrCompton

Shining Moon: Necessity4Fun

Poison Rock: Welian

Shimmering Mirage: RubyRose

Blazing Glory: NONE

Leviathan: SirDerpintonIV

Healing Prayer: ShadyAce*, Syrenrei*

WIP applications not yet included: TerraBooma, Cojemo, Prizzykins

Last edited by a moderator:
cojemo said:
I don't believe I've popped in here yet, so hey there everyone! Just making sure everyone knows that I am indeed working on my character and I didn't just post a WIP and leave it at that. Been a bit busy is all.
I call bullshit, as far as I'm told you're dead.

Hahaha... Long story about that, but the short of it is that I'm not dead and here to RP! Yay!

...Yah, just roll with it.

RubyRose said:
catching them in bear traps
Yo, WHAT?!

I don't think I'm ready for the commitment of being in an RP where a character thinks it's casual fun and games to catch people in FUCKING BEARTRAPS

bear-trap.jpg

[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Yo, WHAT?!
I don't think I'm ready for the commitment of being in an RP where a character thinks it's casual fun and games to catch people in FUCKING BEARTRAPS

bear-trap.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I like how you pretend you are above such tactics =)

OKAY so some time today (or possibly tomorrow) I'll start going through CS's and posting the first round of acceptances: after that, I'll give a couple more days before we close up shop and begin the roleplay! Wewhew!

Alright, sorry guys but I don't see it super likely that I finish my cs. Something came up that's going to keep me mentally distracted for a bit. I'll try my best to get it finished, but I'm not too sure if I'll be able to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back