ᔕᑭᗩᑕᕮ ᗪᖇᗩGOᑎᔕ - OOC

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites
<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:24px;"><strong><span style="font-family:Rasa;">This thread is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.</span></strong></span></p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the year. I thought I saw it at one point, but for the life of me I cannot find it again.

But keep in mind that the world veritably ended 15 years ago. So more less the clocks of the progress of humanity halted on the year 2021. When everybody started dying in droves. More or less.

Well... that personality type would be the ones to survive, right?

Sorry Dr.; Peyton is the character I made last time Cloudy had this rp and I loved her soooo much I was heartbroken when it dropped, so I was psyched to see this starting up again and drug up Peyton's character sheet.

DrCompton said:
Oh Sugarbutt. I've more or less wrote up a male version of @RubyRose 's character.

I think they're different enough that it might work. Their main similarity is that they're both jokers looking for other people to joke with.

DrCompton said:
I think they're different enough that it might work. Their main similarity is that they're both jokers looking for other people to joke with.
Well that's a good thing, right?! Means they'd get along ;D

Also our Character sheets seem to have broken the same way, so now I just look like a creepy stalker or something.

Also Im awful at fixing these things so Im probably definitely going to need help

DrCompton said:
Also our Character sheets seem to have broken the same way, so now I just look like a creepy stalker or something.
Also Im awful at fixing these things so Im probably definitely going to need help
Oh boy xD Have you tried turning off RTE?

Ok, thats done. What is the next step into fixing my CS? Or should I just create a new one, copy paste everything, then delete the broke one?

Last edited by a moderator:
@DrCompton

Did you do anything with fonts? because that's what messed mine up. If you want I can go in and try to fix yours as well if you don't mind my deleting any fonts you may have used outside of the one Cloudy coded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back