ᔕᑭᗩᑕᕮ ᗪᖇᗩGOᑎᔕ - OOC

DrCompton said:
Ok, thats done. What is the next step into fixing my CS? Or should I just create a new one, copy paste everything, then delete the broke one?
RubyRose said:
@DrCompton
Did you do anything with fonts? because that's what messed mine up. If you want I can go in and try to fix yours as well if you don't mind my deleting any fonts you may have used outside of the one Cloudy coded.
Yup, the fonts were the problem. They usually get broke when you edit them in RTE. Not to worry, I fixed it for you, and now just don't edit it in RTE any longer.

KingHink said:
To be fair, I had no idea what RTE was either. And Cloudy has probably told me a few times already.
pls

@RubyRose

Use your magic to magic whatever you want to fix it. I dont think I touched anything.

Oh JK, everything was fixxed. Good thing Im an adult some times.

Also thank you everyone who helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Night Cloudy :)

I have Peyton done for the most part. May do some tweaking or exaggerating later but otherwise she's good to go I think.

I'm now home and checking out the new dragons to make sure I know which one I wanna go for, because I'm horrible at choices :D

Oh, and I was just wondering if we'd be allowed to use our own code, or nah?

edit; and any preference for faceclaim? like real, or just realistic?

ShadyAce said:
I'm now home and checking out the new dragons to make sure I know which one I wanna go for, because I'm horrible at choices :D

I used a pretty cartoony drawing if that explains that?

RubyRose said:
I used a pretty cartoony drawing if that explains that?
Mmm, yeah. That's what most people are using, but I just wanted to check before scouring the world for the perfect face claim :P

Im currently on a Marlon Brando fix, so Im just tearing through his older movies because... Why not? So thats why we've got him tapping on a jukebox as my FC

ShadyAce said:

I would suggest sticking with the GMs code for this rp. Though it would be up to Cloudy, having a uniform coding for everybody would keep things clean and easy to find for people looking.

As for faceclaims, the original bootup, we didn't use RL images, and instead gravitated towards realitively realistic art. Except for Adrian who is suave enough to get a pass. But as it stands, I don't think there is a rule about what sort you have to have but I have a hunch that artwork will probably be the majority this time again. (However that is a bit biased because we had a hard time trying to find pictures of actual real life dragons so had to use art instead.)

Huzzah. My first choice dragon doesn't have an applicant yet, so I might actually put in an application.

Just in case ya'll are wondering, here are the dragons there are character applications for thus far (with the undecided/WIP without a dragon understandably omitted):

Golden Tail

Dark Majesty
: KingHink

Spectral Midnight: ViAdvena

Skybeast: Chamomile

Galaxy Chameleon

Golden Goliath-
Taken by glorious leader CloudyBlueDay

Horned Knight: DrCompton

Shining Moon

Poison Rock

Shimmering Mirage
: RubyRose

Blazing Glory

Leviathan
: SirDerpintonIV

Healing Prayer

This list does not in any way mean acceptance, I just though it would be interesting to look at. I don't have any insider information!

ShadyAce said:
It would be preferable if you kept it to the coding I've provided, I know it's barebones but it makes everything organized and clean. c: You can play around with the tabs though, just don't make an entirely different code.

ShadyAce said:
I think any is fine -- just follow the lead of the other players so we can keep it believable. Perhaps you might want to avoid realistic, because we are going to be matching the pictures of Space Dragons. :P If it helps any, this is the pic I plan to be using.

tumblr_nr1judDo0R1rmm1gso1_500.jpg
KingHink said:
I would suggest sticking with the GMs code for this rp. Though it would be up to Cloudy, having a uniform coding for everybody would keep things clean and easy to find for people looking.
As for faceclaims, the original bootup, we didn't use RL images, and instead gravitated towards realitively realistic art. Except for Adrian who is suave enough to get a pass. But as it stands, I don't think there is a rule about what sort you have to have but I have a hunch that artwork will probably be the majority this time again. (However that is a bit biased because we had a hard time trying to find pictures of actual real life dragons so had to use art instead.)
Or just take it from King! He's got it good. (99% of the time he can answer your questions for you if I'm not around~)

Syrenrei said:
Huzzah. My first choice dragon doesn't have an applicant yet, so I might actually put in an application.
Just in case ya'll are wondering, here are the dragons there are character applications for thus far (with the undecided/WIP without a dragon understandably omitted):

Golden Tail

Dark Majesty
: KingHink

Spectral Midnight: ViAdvena

Skybeast: Chamomile

Galaxy Chameleon

Golden Goliath-
Taken by glorious leader CloudyBlueDay

Horned Knight: DrCompton

Shining Moon

Poison Rock

Shimmering Mirage
: RubyRose

Blazing Glory

Leviathan
: SirDerpintonIV

Healing Prayer

This list does not in any way mean acceptance, I just though it would be interesting to look at. I don't have any insider information!
Very helpful, thank you!

Okay I'm sitting in a random restaurant in Pennsylvania but I really want poison rock still gdi I won't be home until tomorrow night!

welian said:
Okay I'm sitting in a random restaurant in Pennsylvania but I really want poison rock still gdi I won't be home until tomorrow night!
I highly doubt everything will be done and started without you by tomorrow night, welian xD There are still people filling out CSs and all you gotta do is take what you have, add skills and likes/dislikes, and you're good. You'll get it :D I have faith in you ^.^

CloudyBlueDay said:
t would be preferable if you kept it to the coding I've provided, I know it's barebones but it makes everything organized and clean. c: You can play around with the tabs though, just don't make an entirely different code.
Alrighty. I'll switch that now c:

CloudyBlueDay said:
I think any is fine -- just follow the lead of the other players so we can keep it believable. Perhaps you might want to avoid realistic, because we are going to be matching the pictures of Space Dragons. :P If it helps any, this is the pic I plan to be using.
Can do. I'll switch them out when I can :P Sorry for so many questions, I'm just hyped, yo. because this rp is so beautiful <3

honestly idk which one id want so ill just wait till u guys have all ur stuff done and take whatevers left <3

Swoob said:
honestly idk which one id want so ill just wait till u guys have all ur stuff done and take whatevers left <3
TerraBooma said:
Dammit Swoob that was my plan
Strike while the iron is hot, Swoob! And you too, Terra, you should know better!

KingHink said:
Strike while the iron is hot, Swoob! And you too, Terra, you should know better!
I was trying to figure out how to say the same thing, King :)

Good to have this going again! I'm excited for Peyton and Bailey to actually get to know one another this time xD

RubyRose said:
I was trying to figure out how to say the same thing, King :)
Good to have this going again! I'm excited for Peyton and Bailey to actually get to know one another this time xD
I am too! And hopefully this time there won't be any body that Bailey will immediately want to kill 8D

That said, nice to see you again Ruby! I can't wait for this!

Aaaaand I think I'm done. If it's useful I am happy to update the list as necessary, just tag me so I know you finished your app and to edit you into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back